Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Hey, this seems amazingly immense... The Guild Structure, the pure numbers you have currently and what you project in the future, the guild website (Wow, cant say more then that), and then the leaders or 'Senates' contribution early to the game with a YouTube cast, AoCWiki, and other media... Thank you for making this game as big as it needs to look and be. 

With your immense size however I have a question on your thoughts on Server competition; with so many belonging to one guild I can positively see Imperium having control on all three nodes, so the question will be if you will need to host your own PvP events and Organized Seiges with a team willing to part ways from the guild, mostly in name alone, and do these attacks? Is that going to be fun in the long run? I understand that running things smoothly from a GM's perspective is a highlight that shouldn't be looked down upon... However perfection can bore a genre of game that is suppose to thrive off of change and conflict and I know the first thought in any GM's mind is 'How do I keep my player base more then content'.
  • Options
    memes and grills! Apply now 
  • Options
    Runick said:
    That new signature tho.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I was so lost when i first got on Discord, it's been ages, so I accidentally stumbled across another community and now I'm obsessed with 2 unreleased game and one costs money... oh nu I'll find the proper guild for AoC tomorrow XD I'm tired.
  • Options
    I was so lost when i first got on Discord, it's been ages, so I accidentally stumbled across another community and now I'm obsessed with 2 unreleased game and one costs money... oh nu I'll find the proper guild for AoC tomorrow XD I'm tired.
    As it stands now, we're prepping for AoC as our main game, encouraging people to look at CoE, hyping up Destiny 2 as the go-to to get to know the guild, and playing pubg etc. for the time being. :wink:
  • Options
    Absolutely, our web team has been killing it! 
  • Options
    Runick said:
    That new signature tho.
    Ikr, I told Xenith to make it 2x better than yours.
  • Options

only joined up a little bit ago after spending a lot of time looking for a good AoC community and these guys are grate, by far the best organized group I’ve seen. Join up while you can!

• Options
    Just applied. I would love to help out in any way I can. I have alot of small scale (10-25 man) PvP experience leading teams in EVE and also have experience playing markets and love to craft in MMOs. My flaws are the need to have big fancy houses in MMOs lol but otherwise I am pretty well a rational fellow that will gladly help out any way I can.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Kimpel said:
    Just applied. I would love to help out in any way I can. I have alot of small scale (10-25 man) PvP experience leading teams in EVE and also have experience playing markets and love to craft in MMOs. My flaws are the need to have big fancy houses in MMOs lol but otherwise I am pretty well a rational fellow that will gladly help out any way I can.
    That's a flaw of mine as well. 

I'm sure you've already done your research, but we run smaller "squads" for all PvP content. These squads can be dynamically combined with other squads or separated as needed. Just because we have xx larger numbers doesn't mean we need to throw bodies at a problem - when we have a particular squad that is well-versed and capable.

Leaders of these squads are similar to what you have had experience with. It is like running a mini-guild of sorts, fully-specced out for every needed class, with access to logistics that can only be provided by a larger guild.

Use your imagination, but as you can guess we incorporate this into internal auction houses, crafting queues to provide for squad requests, and similar.

Looking forward to meeting you if you decide to apply.
  • Options
    I actually have done my research and love everything I have read. I am more than happy to form up and lead a PvP squad and or a crafting squad. Also if the position opens up and I am deemed worthy I wouldn't mind being an Officer or Councilman. I love to get into the market and diplomacy aspects of it. And I have signed up and am on Discord now.
  • Options
    Can't Wait to play 
  • Options
    Kimpel said:
    I actually have done my research and love everything I have read. I am more than happy to form up and lead a PvP squad and or a crafting squad. Also if the position opens up and I am deemed worthy I wouldn't mind being an Officer or Councilman. I love to get into the market and diplomacy aspects of it. And I have signed up and am on Discord now.
    Well we grow those positions as we need them (versus having a hundred officers doing nothing). Rest assured we let everyone know when those spots are looking to be filled. :)
  • Options
    So far been with the guild for nearly a week now and have loved every min thus far! Very organized and professional one of the best and i've been around for the longest.
  • Options
    ayyyy that chart is lit
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    <snip>

Couple of quick points:
    My only posts on other threads were on guilds we have legitimate ties to, whether allies or friends. In all of those I state "good luck" or in the case of some others share some inside jokes ;) I have no posts on guilds I don't have ties to. Feel free to check.

Secondly, signatures came out recently and my posts were all made before signatures were ever a possible feature - aka before your account being created less than an hour ago, and before anyone here knew signatures would exist.

Thirdly, we welcome you to join our Discord and meet our members. You might find that beyond your interpretation of the guild or our marketing, there exists everything we propose and promote. No need to take my word for it - feel free to message random members. I am just the guy pushing the threads and posts :)

• Options

This guild will be gone before the first metropolis spawns.

20 bucks says this is incorrect.
  • Options
    <snip>

snip

Now, now Freelancer. Let's not let facts get in the way of a good drama post.
  • Options
    Uranu5 said:
    Hey, this seems amazingly immense... The Guild Structure, the pure numbers you have currently and what you project in the future, the guild website (Wow, cant say more then that), and then the leaders or 'Senates' contribution early to the game with a YouTube cast, AoCWiki, and other media... Thank you for making this game as big as it needs to look and be. 

With your immense size however I have a question on your thoughts on Server competition; with so many belonging to one guild I can positively see Imperium having control on all three nodes, so the question will be if you will need to host your own PvP events and Organized Seiges with a team willing to part ways from the guild, mostly in name alone, and do these attacks? Is that going to be fun in the long run? I understand that running things smoothly from a GM's perspective is a highlight that shouldn't be looked down upon... However perfection can bore a genre of game that is suppose to thrive off of change and conflict and I know the first thought in any GM's mind is 'How do I keep my player base more then content'.
    Hey Uranu5 I just caught this and it looks like nobody else got to it. 

We are currently aiming for a full single-guild. I believe at the moment the cap is aiming to be around 300 or 250, so that is our internal goal. It is also my understanding that a single guild cannot do a number of things alone, and will have to work with other guild specialities to complete tasks. 

For example a military-focused guild will need to work with another economic guild in order to truly succeed efficiently at what they are aiming to do - let that be sieges or similar. That is why you'll see us reaching our lately to open the door to economic-focused guilds, just to get a basic relationship started. Who knows how badly we will need them?

As far as competition, we intend on rolling with Mirage, the riff-raff of the good pvpers from an old maga AA guild, and others to roll on whatever is deemd the "competitive" server as we've done in the past. We had a ton of fun going toe to toe with the best, and win or lose it was the best PvP we've had recently. Going to an empty server devoid of dedicated PvP guilds would be the absolute worst decision ever.

We obviously can't make promises and I hope you respect that - but those are the goals at least.
  • Options
    How disgusting.. The only way you can market your guild is by putting down a lot of others? Real "kindness" you're showing there.. Your first lie of many.

Goes to show how petty and unprofessional you really are, what achievements do you yourself hold that you did use the members if your guild to achieve? I bet you can count them on 1 hand.

You comment on multiple guild recruitment threads with your sig as your guild info, we all know you do it to poach passively.. You think people don't know? You're guild is quickly become the "guild to avoid" not for the reasons you so egotistically think of yourself either. So enjoy a server by yourselves at launch, the best of your own guild.. Seems a perfect title for someone as narrow minded and self centered as you are.

Keep in mind people, read through this guys profiles and the way he markets his guild against others, you do NOT want to be led by a person as backstabbing, conniving, and shrewd as this guy.. Go on every single successful guild recruitment thread, you will see this guy commenting not once, not twice, but multiple times in order to get his signature spammed all over the forums. 

"Characterize people by their actions, and you will never be fooled by their words"

Do you really want to be a part of a community, that openly bashes others and puts them all down while making themselves look good? At the end of the day it's whether or not you want to be A PART of something great, or just a cog in the works of those who trample on you.
    All I read in this post was "Why are you guys so good at marketing, you are really scaring the crap out of me right now. I am afraid of communities or organizations that have more people than the number I can count to. I have never heard of small unit leadership or played competitively in my life." 

Achievements are won through the hard work and dedication of a group, not an individual. Rarely does someone win an award and not thank the individuals who got them there. All of our members have the same accolades and achievements that we tout, so long as they were there to achieve them with us. I know Free, as a great and caring person, said essentially "Hey, I get the perception you have and where you are coming from, however I challenge you to actually get to know our community and educate yourself before you make a fool out of yourself." However, I would say your comments show a clear lack of fact checking and understanding, as well as a high degree of self-interest as opposed to group / community interest. I wouldn't want you here even if you did have a change of heart and decide you like us, you aren't the type to do well in a group like ours. 

Have no issues with people having a problem with how someone does things, but educate yourself first. Ask questions, do your research before you start belching ignorance. Its truly unbecoming. Also have a fantastic day! :smile:
  • Options
    This guild is very organized. I'm super jealous.  :)
  • Options
    Hermione said:

20 bucks says this is incorrect.
    20 dollars or deer carcasses? 
  • Options
    It's interesting that you, TeriyakiRogue come here onto our thread and do exactly what you accuse Freelancer of doing.  Yet you do it under a new account to hide yourself?  I find that quite amusing.   

Anyway, trolls aside.  Love the new recruitment chart.  You did a ton of work on that !!
  • Options
    New chart posted on the second comment in prep for the guild fair this Friday. :)
  • Options
    Our FAQ page is live: http://imperiumaoc.com/faq/ .

Prepping for the guild fair!
  • Options
    Real Talk.
    Hermione is the best girl in this guild.

• Options
    Mavi said:
    Real Talk.

lol. @hermoine

aww he doesnt have an account yet.

• Options
    Super excited and thankful that i'm accepted to this guild! Super Professional, Well organized, lively, N crazily dedicated to this game  <3  let the Intro, info, charts, and the website that lured me into this guild do the justice http://imperiumaoc.com/  :D
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I can't wait to see the looks of all the new Summer skins!! So exciting. 

Mavi
    said:
    Real Talk.

Girls on the internet is a myth  :p
  • Options
    I dont wanna wait.... for my lunch to get colder!!!!!