Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Our guild officially has over 50k in total pledges now!
  • Where do you see this extra month of crowd funding?

• It should be available on the website later today.
  • Heck ya more monies!!! I might be able to get the 2500 tier after-all! :-D 
  • DO it Adam, join our club ;) its worth it.
  • I'll def be adding another $500.00 for the Leader of Men
  • Lol it would be nice to get a few more people some keys and the like. Plus I like hanging out with developers.
  • Heck ya more monies!!! I might be able to get the 2500 tier after-all! :-D 
    We need the majority of 2.5k+ backers. Doo it. Come to the dark side.
  • wait. 2.5 is the dark side?? oh well I guess I am dropping back down :P. Briia would kill me for going to the dark side. then again she is already killing me about the 2.5k....
  • It's going to be 2 long years....
  • I've played with Legacy in the past and am looking forward to meeting all of the members from Vornair. Imperium is destined to be a greater community by pulling the strengths of both that existed before it. I'm definitely already excited. 
  • All these 2.5k pledges and I had to rethink life choices when I went from 25 to 50 lol. Btw what's up everyone it's Ryuyoko from legacy aka best fiddlesticks NA.
  • trentsws said:
    It's going to be 2 long years....
    But it's going to be so worth the wait!
  • Great job and a great community! Now let us see the extra options!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I have often seen Legacy gaming in many games and your group has always given me the impression of "Men with great focus, something very few would understand" (John Wick) I changed that a bit to suit my purposes, but those who know it will get it.

Although There is a lot of double posting here...and multi posting in some cases. Hope to see you guys in game.
  • Can't wait for AoC to launch. Hopefully there is a battle akin to Dreaming Bay
  • Mavi said:

I dream in memes, halp.
  • Great job and a great community! Now let us see the extra month of pledges :)
  • Excited to be a member of this community and ride the hype train with you all.  <3
  • The hype train has no stops
  • <3 
  • Great Podcast tonight!
  • MorbisMIA said:
    Skau said:
    Is this a NA guild or EU? Or both?
    We have a good number of EU players; I'm one of the three GMs, and am myself Scottish. As above, most guild events will be scheduled around NA people, but I can basically guarantee you that there will be plenty for EU people to do as well.
    So will this be on an NA server.
    I really want to play with a guild like this but only if it's on an EU server. (unlikely i'm sure)
  • Very informative and well done podcast
  • Awesome podcast Tales of Creation #2, thanks for keeping everyone informed :)
  • jsolo said:
    Very informative and well done podcast
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    As of this moment the guild has recruited for one month. We received 266 applications.

With tons of interviews, referrals, declines, and more we sit a bit above 200 active bodies.

We continue to grow everyday, adding to this massive hype train of a guild. 

Opening up our RP sector soon, as the demand is continuing to grow there as well. Exciting stuff!