Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    As of this moment the guild has recruited for one month. We received 266 applications.

With tons of interviews, referrals, declines, and more we sit a bit above 200 active bodies.

We continue to grow everyday, adding to this massive hype train of a guild. 

Opening up our RP sector soon, as the demand is continuing to grow there as well. Exciting stuff!

Let me be lead RP baker with my friend morbis
  • No time to RP to much data to crunch!
  • data>RP confirmed! 
  • Spreadsheets > everything
    edited June 2017
    Great community! Making communities GREAT AGAIN!  lookong for comradery and other fun avenues look not further!
  • Sephy said:
    Spreadsheets > everything

This for some reason reminds me of Eve Online, :(
    edited June 2017
    Only Eve Online? Every game I play there has been those that min-max to the extreme with spreadsheets and calculator. Even WoW

shadowpanther.net

But don't worry Imperium members will get first dibs at all the number crunching results :)
  • I use spreadsheets for WoW. But I use WoW to pay for my families Overwatch and Hearthstone addictions, so there's that.
  • The closer this is to EVE online the better imo.
  • Runick said:
    As of this moment the guild has recruited for one month. We received 266 applications.

With tons of interviews, referrals, declines, and more we sit a bit above 200 active bodies.

We continue to grow everyday, adding to this massive hype train of a guild. 

Opening up our RP sector soon, as the demand is continuing to grow there as well. Exciting stuff!

Let me be lead RP baker with my friend morbis
    Only if you will make me cakes with lots of icing <3
  • The closer this is to EVE online the better imo.
    ^ couldn't agree more.
  •   
  •   
    Credit to converstation
  • Almost finished deciding on the logo.
  • Excited to find out which logo wins!
  • I bet its the one I voted for, because I voted for one and its one of the options that I  voted for.
    edited June 2017
    Someone NEEDS to get Yavyav and delete those doubleposts x) Now that the forum isn't hungry anymore, this looks a mess)
  • Ruok said:
    I bet its the one I voted for, because I voted for one and its one of the options that I  voted for.
    as long as you voted for #3 I will agree
  • Are the forums stable yet ? <.<
  • Cant wait to play this
  • I know!!! It's atleast a year of building up our excitement over a new game.. The anticipation is the best part!!!
  • Website almost done :)
  • Website looks awesome, good stuff.
  • The organization these guys have is amazing. Great group of people to be around and play with.
  • http://imperiumaoc.com - website is live!
  • This guild is more organized than some businesses! :smiley:
  • Speaking from experience, Braneric is on the money!
    edited June 2017
    double post!
  • Braneric said:
    This guild is more organized than some businesses! :smiley:
    It helps we've been around the block for quite some years. Adam and I both work in management ourselves to boot.
  • This looks phenomenal. Will definitely be following up. ^^