Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• The website is on point, good job! B)
  • uhu
  • http://imperiumaoc.com - website is live!
    The website looks great, will we have forums of our own there or be able to make accounts on it? Or will it be more-so for guild promotion?
  • Master said:
    http://imperiumaoc.com - website is live!
    The website looks great, will we have forums of our own there or be able to make accounts on it? Or will it be more-so for guild promotion?
    Disabled the account page for the moment until we finish adding everything on backend. Currently in the works are member tools/pages such as spreadsheet listings, DKP management, guild bank monitor, calendar, and internal wiki-database for intelligence and builds. 

We might come up with more stuff later, but we want to polish the above first.
  • Progress ongoing.
  • The Web Team did a great job on the website!!
  • Mykkala said:
    The Web Team did a great job on the website!!
    <3
  • Updated OP.
  • Website is lookin' great and the new sig is lovely. Can't wait to get mah own!
  • Looks classy
  • Sweet baby!
  • Sephy said:
    Looks classy
    Thanks <3 Classy isnt the word I'd use but i'll take it. lol
  • This guild sounds like it could be fun maybe ill jump in the discord sometime and see whats going down
  • This guild sounds like it could be fun maybe ill jump in the discord sometime and see whats going down
    Plenty of time to do so. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Nice people, cute leader. 6/10 guild. Recommended for all.
  • Sarumonin said:
    Nice people, cute leader. 6/10 guild. Recommended for all.
    LOL. Did Zara put you up to this? :P
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” – Unknown
  • I'm in. I'll hop on discord after work. 
    That's about all I can sneak in and say for now :/
    Back to work :(
  • RaidBoss said:
    I'm in. I'll hop on discord after work. 
    That's about all I can sneak in and say for now :/
    Back to work :(
    Plenty of time. Work always comes first.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Guys I've decided I'm going to specialize in Icecream delivery in game.  Now that Icecream trucks have be confirmed in todays stream.  So the guild will now have Icecream all the time!!
  • Mykkala said:
    Guys I've decided I'm going to specialize in Icecream delivery in game.  Now that Icecream trucks have be confirmed in todays stream.  So the guild will now have Icecream all the time!!
    You would :P
  • Time to start my own Hardcore icecream squad  pve pvp pvx? pls IcE
  • Is the game out yet.
  • Mavi said:
    Is the game out yet.
    Yes.
  • Another fine AoC meeting tonight.  And it only lasted 30 minutes.!!   
  • Applied yesterday, and have been stalking discord haha, seems like a fun place! Hope to see you all in the game! (love the name, by the way :) )
  • Hi, first time posting in these forums. Just wanted to stop by and say that I love pvp play along with crafting. I'm super interested in joining a group to help with crafting and would LOVE to help out raiding parties/seiges. Would you be interested in having me in your guild? Oh, also im in Pacific standard time, I work from 930pm to 530am. I and willing to adjust my sleep scheduled if there is something big happening.
  • Hi, first time posting in these forums. Just wanted to stop by and say that I love pvp play along with crafting. I'm super interested in joining a group to help with crafting and would LOVE to help out raiding parties/seiges. Would you be interested in having me in your guild? Oh, also im in Pacific standard time, I work from 930pm to 530am. I and willing to adjust my sleep scheduled if there is something big happening.
    Your name isnt "Ghyx" by chance is it?

<3
  • bumperino for some the amazing artwork on the website / signatures
  • Need this game to come out.