Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Can also confirm, Morbis has no life.
  • Hi guys! I was looking at your guild and you guys seem like a fine bunch of folks. I have some questions about how raiding and such is handled. I hopefully will have free time by the time the game releases but the next few years are very busy for me and I still may be building my house and have some serious work commitments during the first bit that AoC actually releases. If i wasn't able to commit to a dedicated raiding schedule, would I still be able to get into some raids? If so, would I be able to receive items or will there be min reqs to get drops. I mostly just want to craft and maybe focus on town politics but I do like to raid from time to time. Anyways you guys look like an awesome community and I'm hoping we could be a good fit for eachother.

Ps most of my MMO experience is from BC Wow to Lich King Wow and a few other MMO's like terra, wildstar, and neverwinter. I also spend alot of time playing ARPGs and Path of Exile is what Ive been in love with for the past couple years.
  • @AmazingBrown

We accept hardcores just as much as we accept more casual players. We recognize the need to all different typ es of playstyles. In relation to your direct questions. If you have ever dealt with a DKP style system, then you should be fairly familiar with how they work. Typically most raiders are in the negatives as they have spent DKP on gear, those who do not raid as often will absolutely still have the opportunity for gear and the like, though they may gain it more slowly to reflect that they do not attend raids as often. In a DKP system you earn points based upon the events that you show up to or participate in. Those points are used to determine who will get gear, when a person gets gear the value of that gear is deducted from their DKP bank which allows for the next highest DKP person to get gear the next time it drops. We havent 100% settled on our DKP strategy yet for AoC, however this is the typical method we use to ensure loot is distributed fairly. Additionally, we anticipate having multiple raid teams for PvE, multiple teams dedicated to commerce / crafting / gathering, multiple teams working our science / research nodes, and multiple teams for PvP. There should be something for every flavor of player, an open and fair environment for literally every Archtype of player. That is my goal for this guild and I am sure our other two GMs would agree.
  • What Adam said is spot on.
  • Can't wait to play with all my family and friends again!!! Have been a longtime Legacy member. Please check us out and join in our fun!! :)

- Daelira/Alex
  • I enjoy our guild system very much, because it allows for someone to no-life it but it also allows for that same person if real-life stuff happens to slow it down and go casual. We have the best of both worlds :)
  • This guild looks Perfect! Cant imagine the work its taken for you guys to get to where you are now. I would love to join and help out in anyway i can. Ive never owned my own pc before but dont judge! ima have a MONSTER and know how to use it like a pro by the time AoC comes out.
  • well Hi Bombur, when you get the time jump over to our Discord : https://discord.gg/PFt85r3 and fill out an app. also feel free to pm me any questions you might have.
  • Will do right away. Thank you!
  • The same goes for anyone in the AOC community if you have any questions or just wish to talk shoot me a pm in discord.
  • hey would like to apply to this guild. can't wait for the Game. i will help out in what ever needs help in. my refer is Bombur
  • Is this a NA guild or EU? Or both?
  • I think I want in on this.
  • Skau said:
    Is this a NA guild or EU? Or both?
    We are Primarily an NA guild.  Guild events/ meetings happen Prime Time EST.  But we do have members from all over the world!
  • I hear this guild is super legit.  Too legit to quit.
  • Some comments for those considering looking into the guild but on the fence.  From the standpoint of a member I can say that even though Imperium may be a large guild, you don't get lost in the crowd.  From what I have seen so far the guild feels like the dynamics of a small guild with the member base of a large guild.  The level of planning and preparation is top notch and there is a strong emphasis on making everyone feel involved.  Feel free to message me on discord AxiomParadox#1271 if you have any questions. 
  • Skau said:
    We have a good number of EU players; I'm one of the three GMs, and am myself Scottish. As above, most guild events will be scheduled around NA people, but I can basically guarantee you that there will be plenty for EU people to do as well.
  • Just come and join in on the fun...

• Looking like we might hit that 3 mil!
  • MorbisMIA said:
    Skau said:
    We have a good number of EU players; I'm one of the three GMs, and am myself Scottish. As above, most guild events will be scheduled around NA people, but I can basically guarantee you that there will be plenty for EU people to do as well.
    Additionally, we have quite a few NA East Coasters that have work schedules that facilitate them playing during "peak" EU times. 
  • Come join us it's a really great gaming community, lot's of people with different schedules to make friends with that will last long into the game release. feel free to check us out =)
  • Wow, new forums really did a number on our post formatting. All of the "ghost" posts are showing now :P 

Time to fix everything..
  • Why are these forums so ugly..... =(  WTB new color scheme.
  • New forums! cha-ching!
  • The color scheme of the forums appease my soul well
  • I will say this is interesting... I mean I like Black, but man this is black. 
  • if this guild had a friendaversary with me on facebook, I would've had a 6 year one today....word up.
  • These forums are indeed ugly.
     - Keatz 2k17
  • Hallo all :)

• Murdok said:
    Hallo all :)

hi2u