Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    Grats! I look forward to see you bring those pubg skills to AoC  :p
  • Options
    Grats! I look forward to see you bring those pubg skills to AoC  :p
    They 100% transfer im told :P
  • Options
     Hope there’s no BDO OP 🧙‍♂️ 👀🤣
  • Options
    Hype is real Alpha 1 is upon us and the only place to be is Imperium!!
  • Options
    Talesi said:
    Imperium literally so big now it compressed reality into a singularity, making it the "only place to be".

Someone call NDT!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Talesi said:
    Imperium literally so big now it compressed reality into a singularity, making it the "only place to be".

Someone call NDT!
    Not after the purge we are in the middle of. Many homeless, consider donating shelter ;)

From what we can see there are 4 guilds larger than us now. Who knows in a few months tho.
  • Options
    Hope to see one of those beautiful guides just like BDO. Maybe it won't get shared again HAHAHA
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Talesi said:

Someone call NDT!
    Not after the purge we are in the middle of. Many homeless, consider donating shelter ;)

From what we can see there are 4 guilds larger than us now. Who knows in a few months tho.
    Purge? You guys are killing each other over there?!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Karthos said:
    Talesi said:

Someone call NDT!

Purge? You guys are killing each other over there?!
    More like sending people to other guilds where they would better fit in, then killing them in a1 i suppose so yes actually.

• Options
    So jelly of all those that got into the stress test this weekend.  Hope yall have fun!!
  • Options
    Can I has stress test?
  • Options
    I'm interested in a guild, but I do not have alpha access yet (I did get the most expensive package though so I will soon). I like the look of this guild since it seems fairly stable (and I like the graphics you posted, since I work in document services ;3).
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    classyred said:
    I'm interested in a guild, but I do not have alpha access yet (I did get the most expensive package though so I will soon). I like the look of this guild since it seems fairly stable (and I like the graphics you posted, since I work in document services ;3).
    Look up Summer in aoc discord and i can walk you through application process
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    There is organized, then there is Imperium! One of the best ran guilds I've been apart of.  Looking forward to our time in game.

-Payne
  • Options
    clap clap  u getting knocked tonight
  • Options
    Over 40 wins in A1 stress testing so far, more than any other guilds combined at the moment. Very proud of the team we got running. 
  • Options
    Over 40 wins in A1 stress testing so far, more than any other guilds combined at the moment. Very proud of the team we got running. 
    ur old
  • Options
    Can't wait to join the A1 tests next week with my Imperium fam. Best people I've played with in my 20 years of gaming. Plus juicy memes.
  • Options
    This might have been brought up in the 28 pages of this thread but is this Imperium from Eve Online?
  • Options
    woohoo! Got my stress test invite now I can join the cool kids and play :smile:
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    woohoo! Got my stress test invite now I can join the cool kids and play :smile:
    Ha, jokes on you, I'm not cool at all!!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Same, Mykkala! Looking forward to playing with everyone.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    /wave
  • Options
    Tyberian said:
    /wave
    /wave
  • Options
    Greetings from an old enemy in GW2. :)  Check your Discord DM @Freelancer
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Do you guys have a youtube channel?
  • Options
    abe109 said:
    Do you guys have a youtube channel?
    Yes, Imperium is a chapter within the Legacy Community. Players opt in to other games alongside our main MMO - AoC, like BF5 coming up.

If you visit our website it has a history page with notable videos : http://imperiumaoc.com/history/

Answering directly - the youtube we generally use for the community is https://www.youtube.com/teamlegacypvp
  • Options
    We are now in restricted recruitment and generally only accepting applications with extensive history or direct referrals from the guild roster. We will likely reopen recruitment in the future and wish everyone the best who intended on applying.