Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA/EU] Sons of the Seven | Mercantilism & Politics [PvX]

Comments

• This Guild looks so dedicated...I want in XD
  • App submitted. Looking forward to chatting with you folks and seeing if there is a fit.

Edit: Thanks for the accept! Starting off this organized, this early bodes well!
  • Hello everyone! We have made some great gains with our recruitment goals. Strength to the smith lords!
  • I'm pumped to play with you guys! Should be one hell of an MMO experience!
  • I joined a few weeks ago.  I must say it's a great group of organized people who do fun guild activities whilst we wait on the the Alpha/Beta phases of AoC.  
  • Loving the guild so far. Have been with them for almost a month now and these guys are some of the most experienced and knowledgeable people around. Very engaged and trying to make sure we all keep busy while wait for the game to launch. if youre looking to get ahead in this game and stay on top of all the information load, come to Sons of the Seven(this sounds like some advertising). but its a great group of people that enjoy gaming and can not wait for this game.
  • @Telperin-Quar

I think we are well over 10k funded by our guild at this point.  =D

If you're looking for a solid place to spend your alphas / betas and hit the ground running at launch, come and join us as we prepare to be a dominant force from the beginning.  There is room for all types of players from PvP to Merchants to Politicians.  Join us!

• Hi There,  I thought this was a dwarf only guild.  I may have been seeing things too. 

Ox

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Oxillion said:

Hi There,  I thought this was a dwarf only guild.  I may have been seeing things too. 

Ox

Not quite.. we welcome all races lol
  • Oxillion said:

Hi There,  I thought this was a dwarf only guild.  I may have been seeing things too. 

Ox

We are not exclusive to the dwarf master race. However those that join should understand we are building the guild to be based on Dwarven lore as well as Dwarven architecture for the guild structures. 
  • I submitted my application. Hoping to hear from you guys soon.
  • I sent in an application, now we settle in for the long wait until release
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Hello im an experienced mmorpg player and all the aspect of your guild interest me but i have some questions before asking to join

1.the location of the guild base in a node because for me the node's location is very important and makes a big difference.

2.how will you organize the guild because im seeing that a lot of people want to join the guild, so are you planning to have a massive guild and take the community aspect out of the guild or are you going to make some sort of divisions in the guild
  • Hello im an experienced mmorpg player and all the aspect of your guild interest me but i have some questions before asking to join

1.the location of the guild base in a node because for me the node's location is very important and makes a big difference.

2.how will you organize the guild because im seeing that a lot of people want to join the guild, so are you planning to have a massive guild and take the community aspect out of the guild or are you going to make some sort of divisions in the guild
    Hello Whitewalker. Thanks for your interest in joining. Do you have some time to chat on discord? I can answer any questions you have there. 
    My discord ID is [SotS]Telchar #4119
  • Telchar said:
    Hello im an experienced mmorpg player and all the aspect of your guild interest me but i have some questions before asking to join

Hello Whitewalker. Thanks for your interest in joining. Do you have some time to chat on discord? I can answer any questions you have there. 
    Hey Telchar i tried to put your discord but it gave me and error so you can try my discord it's WhiteWalker #3659
  • Telchar said:

Hey Telchar i tried to put your discord but it gave me and error so you can try my discord it's WhiteWalker #3659
    Its giving me an error too. Can you try and join our discord server? https://discord.gg/FSxDpt
  • We are now up to 75 members!
  • I'm sure we will grow to over 100 by the time June comes to a close.
  • Glad to see how much the community is growing! We also have an interest in an under realm metropolis for any of yall that share in having this dream :)
  • I hope that the extra month of funding will continue to bring in quality members. If you have any questions please reach out to me!
  • After being a part of this guild for over a month since it started, I can honestly say that this is the best decision I could have made in getting prepared for AoC.

This is a guild that desires for you to succeed in the game while contributing in your own unique way to further the strength and success of the guild. A dedicated group of people who are serious about AoC and who also know how to get along, work together, and have a fun time, this by far is the best quality guild anyone could join.

We look forward to having you join!
  • As the only confirmed LGBT members, I can say I have been welcomed and accepted from the first informal interview. Since our first initial meeting, this group has grown on me and I am loving talking and jumping into random games when my schedule permits. The structure of the guild is a great foundation and anyone searching for a guild/clan who is all about being a guild and not just another body to add to the roster, I ask you to consider SOTS. 

• As the only confirmed LGBT members, I can say I have been welcomed and accepted from the first informal interview. Since our first initial meeting, this group has grown on me and I am loving talking and jumping into random games when my schedule permits. The structure of the guild is a great foundation and anyone searching for a guild/clan who is all about being a guild and not just another body to add to the roster, I ask you to consider SOTS. Don't be shy, even if you have questions to ask catch one of us and ask away. See ya soon. apply here http://sonsoftheseven.shivtr.com 
  • Hey everyone, SotS is the place to apply to if your looking to find a home in the upcoming Ashes of Creation MMO! =] Join us!
  • Can't wait to jump in game and grow the guild with you guys! Definitely an amazing community of friendly and driven individual ready to succeed in the world of Ashes! SotS! 
  • In my humble opinion SotS is the best guild to find a driven, friendly and inclusive community. If you are looking to be a part of those aspects please join us. 
    http://sonsoftheseven.shivtr.com 
  • SotS is filled with friendly, inclusive and driven players. Best guild experience I've had.
  • Thanks for all the support guys!
  • Sons of the Seven is still actively recruiting new members. Feel free to stop by the guild fair to ask us any questions. 

• Don't forget to come stop by for the Guild Fair! Best chance to actually meet some of the members and talk with everyone.