Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA/EU] Sons of the Seven | Mercantilism & Politics [PvX]

124»

Comments

• Oddjob said:
    I know it says PvX but I don't see anything about PvE.
    Does SotS have plans for organized endgame raids?
    Yes Oddjob, PvX is just the best way we can describe ourselves. We are planning on having high end raiding groups, as well as interacting with the civilization aspect of the game. 

• @Oddjob, yes we will be involved in PvE content including dungeons and raids.  
  • We are having a pretty fun time in the alpha 1 testing so far. We cannot wait to begin the castle sieges and testing the class mechanics. If you have any questions about our group please reach out to me 
  • The always helpful Telchar. Come stop by our discord anytime, quite a few of us are online discussing the game. Hope to see some new faces.
  • Just joined and and love this amazing group of people.  Happy to be a healer for everyone.   They have a great vision for the future of the guild in the AOC world
  • Great welcome when I first joined and we are very active with other mini games and interactions during this wait for launch.