Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Delete this

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in European Guilds
Delete this

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Edit
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing you all here :) 
  • Options
    Looking forward to meet some new members of the community!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    Crazy People right here B) 
  • Options
    Great guild, loads of friendly people!
  • Options
    Awesome guild indeed! its always great to mingle with an active community :relieved:
  • Options
    High weeb ratio. Very good.
  • Options
    Amazing guild! there is not one moment where no one is talking and having fun.
    The community is incredibly active, come be apart this amazing guild.
    You won't regret it!
  • Options
    great guild the guy above me is our punching bag but this guild is a 10/ 20 mcnuggets share box.
  • Options
    great guild !
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Just because this guild is EU doesn't mean you have to live in Europe, we're also accepting people from other countries who intend to play on the European servers. Fear not, we are not racist towards people from other continents. 
  • Options
    This sounds very promising. I think this is the first guild post so detailed about intents and goals; moreover, your militaristic approach captivates me very much.

Will one of your spokesman take part to the imminent Guild Fair?
  • Options
    I think we will have someone attending the guild fair if im correct one of our community managers and possibly our Ambassador.
  • Options
    Quite possiblely the most animo guild in blue dawn but apart from that they are a lovely bunch!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Thank you then, @ImGreevz, I'll be there listening for what you have to say.
    Crocos said:
    Quite possiblely the most animo guild in blue dawn but apart from that they are a lovely bunch!
    How can one be a good soldier, if not enjoying a little brawl every now and then?  :)
  • Options
    Great and fun guild! With nice and funny people's!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    If you are looking for AoC family come join us. We are a very friendly and down to earth group of people. A we can't wait to we can all login to Ashes and play together.

Discord name mumven
  • Options
    To keep the guild together til release, we're hosting several inhouse events such as art contest and several guild games along the line, you will never feel like the guild is dead at the Blue Dawn!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Can't wait to do sieges and raids
  • Options
    its great having you all Join us for the adventure ahead!
  • Options
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Join Blue Dawn ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

We got Weebs and shit :3
  • Options
    Just so i make this Clear to anyone reading through comments, yes there are people who enjoy anime in the guild but there also are people who dont care as much, so dont be put off by the huge amount the word Weeb is thrown out about us, we welcome everyone to our community who just wants to enjoy the journey with us!
  • Options
    when he says people who dont care about anime he means me
  • Options
    Also if anyone is intrested we are in the guild fair and we will have people around all day if you want to come and chat
  • Options
    Boop~ 
  • Options
    soo, no DKP system, how will raid loot be distibuted?
  • Options
    Now that the guild fair is over, we are starting new games that are played together, if you want to join the fun, apply today! Thanks for everyone that hanged out with us, we surely had a great time on the stall.
  • Options
    I wonder, how would you fairly distribute raid loot if you don't use dkp? 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    To give you a short answer: We need more info about the game before we can make hard decisions about loot distribution. If giving it to crafters means we can reproduce the item, then that's obviously what we're going to do. But there is a few things that are already outlined: Loot will be distributed primarily for the guilds success, a DKP system is a system that benefits the active individual, but isn't necessarily to great benefit for the guilds success. 
    The more info we get, the more specific we can be about that, as we are obviously still mostly stepping in the dark, as we don't know how drops work exactly.