Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Gray Sentinels (PVX, RP Semi-Hardcore)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in North American Guilds

Centuries ago in the old world of Verra, long before the explorers came to this world there was nothing but chaos and unrest in the world. Year after year wars was fought by tyrannical kings and Zealot leaders over the dwindling land and the riches of the old empire.  The people suffered as this time of darkness descended while madness reigned and strength was the law of the land.

In these dark times, an order of unknown origin appeared out of the mists of war to help bring an end to this senseless fighting. They were not of one race or people but of collective of like-minded warriors, scholars, and merchants that banded together to hold off the decline of their world. They were named the Gray Sentinels because they would do anything whether it be good or evil to make sure that the world would change for the better.

Legend has it that after this group of nameless heroes banded together so that the evil powers of the land could never rise again. This order named the Gray Sentinels created warrior and scholar alike that were unmatched in their unwavering devotion to one another and to their oaths. The order was said to have perished in battle against a great and terrible foe, some however say that the members of the Order still live and are passing down their teachings and lore to the next generation. These few remaining members are named the Gray Council.

The Structure of the Order is that of Militants, Explorers, Crafters, Traders, and all sorts of varied lifestyles. They are bonded by oath and ritual seeking to make a name for their order once more. The Order is much like the round table of King Arthur as all members are able to speak freely no matter of rank and help guide the Order towards a brighter future. It is through the foundations of Community, Trust, and Loyalty that we shall grow to ensure each member has their name in the Order. We are not a numberless Zerg guild and hope to create bonds that will last for years to come.

The members of our Order have 20 years of combined experience leading RP guilds and 50 years combined experience of leading in guilds from numerous games.

Our members come from a variety of games and guilds just a few are listed below:

Members From Guilds
The Iron Sigil - NA (ESO)
House Vekon - NA (ESO)
Red Diamond Empire - NA (ESO)
Imperial Auxiliary Stormtrooper Corps –  FarStar (SWG)
Thirteenth Legion –  Ebonhawk (SWTOR)
Purification of the Damned - Jung Ma (SWTOR)
Lords of Sokan - (SWTOR)
Sovereign Dominion - Ebonhawk (SWTOR)
Red Rook Company - (GW2)
Remnants of the Family - NA (WC3)
The Mad Nomads - (WH40K:Eternal Crusade)

Current Communities Gray Sentinels Associates With
Archive Alliance - AoC 
The Chronicles - Cross game RP community
https://chroniclesrp.com/

Organization
The structure of the Gray Sentinels is set with a council led by the Lord of the Gray. We offer a very transparent, open, and relaxed guild that offers every member no matter their rank the ability to have a voice and vote on how the guild operates. Each of the Council Members will lead a different Branches of the Order and vote based on the needs of their separate Branch.
Branches
Lords Branch (Political/PVP/ RP)
Military Branch (PVP)
Explorers Branch (PVE)
Economists Branch (Economics/ Crafters)
(POSITIONS ARE STILL OPEN)

Goals
  1. Our primary focus is the happiness of our members and making a name for yourself in game and in the community.
  2. The guild offers an RP atmosphere that is both stable and immersive as it is our goal to make every member no matter their dedication to the game able to get the best experience possible.
  3. To create a safe haven node and region for RPers to populate and enjoy the game at their own pace.
  4. Forming a strong foundation which RPer and non- RPer alike can call home for years to come.
  5. To put it in the words of Steven himself, we want to make the game meaningful ensuring that every action the Order takes is entertaining and involving for all members.

If you are interested or wish to learn more about our Order please contact @AnduinKayvaan or Kayvaan2037 #6168  on discord for further information. If you wish to join our discord to get to know our members or simply play games with us please reach out in a message and we will send you the invite.

Comments

• Options
    Isn't this already a thread by @nagash
  • Options
    @Ghyx we had to repost it. It went down.
  • Options
    @AnduinKayvaan is right the one I made seemed to have problems so we just removed the old one and made this
  • Options
    Is there a web site or one in the making?
    It's a long way off yet and I will be researching to find the right one. 
    I like the way you presented yourself. :)
  • Options
    @CylverRayne hello, and yes we eventually hope to have a small website with all of our information on it. But it would be simply that a place for first hand information for those interested. Discord is useful because it can act as a communities voice chat and forums at the same time.

But if you have any questions at all feel free to message @nagash or myself.
  • Options
    Please don't forget just because @AnduinKayvaan posted this does not mean you can contact me as well for any questions 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Please don't forget just because @AnduinKayvaan posted this does not mean you can contact me as well for any questions 
    We are welcome to any questions one may have. :)
  • Options
    Is this an 18+ guild? Just asking because I'm 18+ and prefer playing with mature people. I'm interested in the economic aspect mostly and crafting. I like that you have a council instead of a single leader. Do you have a website or is it still in the making?

• Options
    @Aldien The guild has a"lose" 18+ policy which means we would like to have mature people, but we do allow people from 16+ to join after an interview if we think they are mature. We don't like labelling all young people as the same as some can be as mature as older members.

As for the website, we do not have one yet as the game is a long way from completion and to rent one now would be impractical. We will be making one in a few months when we have more info on the game and on who wishes to join. If you want to talk to use or ask any questions feel to PM me or @AnduinKayvaan
  • Options
    Thanks @nagash like he said we are more than welcome to answer any questions you may have.
  • Options
    Hey all! We are now sitting in the Ashes Discord, if you wish to come join us and learn more about what we have to offer please hop on in.
  • Options
    Reminder that we are still recruiting and will soon be speaking on the guild interviews on twitch.
  • Options
    Don't mind me. Just snooping. Trying to keep an eye on a guild or two. No really, not in a bad creepy orc stalker type of way.  Friendly, happy. Oh good grief, have some tea. 

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born".-Anaïs Nin
  • Options
    Oh, I'm totally here in a creepy stalker Orc kind of way. 

By luring me in with promises of Roleplay and potential D&D things (A cool concept of building lore and characters before launch) I was lured into the depths of their abode... 

As @AnduinKayvaan put it: Like candy and a van. 
  • Options
    @Sozia we welcome all kinds of orcs even the stalking kind, I will send you a pm to tell you more. :)
  • Options
    What if anything are you all (some) playing while waiting for Ashes?
  • Options
    ESO, PUBg, GW2, and various other games.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @Sozia we also will be starting up DnD games soon to develop the guilds back story some more.
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining the guild. What's the best way to go about it? Recently purchased founder for the game and have years of mmo experience. Ty!
  • Options
    @Thembones0320 you can join us on our discord and have a chat with us

https://discord.gg/rtYKDC3
  • Options
    @nagash great, I'll get on when I have time. Ty.
  • Options
    Thanks for the prompt answers! Internet has been down so I am just now able to get back to you guys. I really like the sound of this guild. You've been super friendly and informative :D
  • Options
    Im happy to hear that @Aldien ^^
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining your guild.  Love all facets of MMORPG's.  PVP, PVE, RP, and crafting and exploring.  Played WOW for several years.  I am very excited about AOC.  
  • Options
    Hello there, i'm just wondering as to weather or not this is a NA or EU (maybe both?) guild. As i'm from the UK and was thinking of joining this guild as i have taken a look around and you seem very friendly and helpful towards everyone. If you are on just NA then i will be joining but might will basically be online while your all sleeping :P . Can't wait for this game and will be buying the founder pack shortly.

Hope to hear for you soon. 
  • Options
    @Cecota we are a mixed guild from all over the world so even if you do play with us on the NA server you will have someone around to play with as I am also from the UK and I have had no problems so far with these guys.
  • Options
    Positions of all kinds are still open, Event coordinators, pvp leaders, RP leaders, and more. Please respond here or contact myself or @nagash for more info.
  • Options
    Thank you for the invite to Discord.  I am looking forward to getting to know you all!  *bumping the post so others can find this welcoming guild*
  • Options
    @seksicleric thanks for the bump we really appreciate it!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! We still have positions open and rank progression open for all members. Please if you are interested send a message our way on this discussion thread or to our inbox.