Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ascendancy - Mercenary Elitist Guild

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in North American Guilds

Pending recent events Ascendancy enlistment is currently closed. Check back soon~

Comments

• A small update - we are currently working on a new guild website. When it's done depends a bit on when the person making it is not sick anymore. So we all wish for him to get better, and if you're interested in joining, I hope you do, too!
  • We're looking for potential commanders who share our goals for a successful guild! Normal applications are also welcome.
  • Mixed regions guilds don't work well in the end and often end up feeding stronger guilds but all luck to you guys.
  • prejt said:
    Mixed regions guilds don't work well in the end and often end up feeding stronger guilds but all luck to you guys.
    Normally yes. Even though our guild is mixed region we stay in constant communication. We have our weekly meetings at the same time to make sure the entire guild is on the same page, not just one region.
  • We updated our description to add more aspects and answer more potential questions!
  • Join Ascendancy because we AREN'T like the Russians. Enlist today!
  • Here at Ascendancy, we're working hard on making a stable, balanced environment for our members. Things are looking pretty good on our game plan and I'm looking forward to see it go into motion.
  • I came for the free food, and I stayed for the salad bar. A fun time all around.
  • Driftwing said:
    I came for the free food, and I stayed for the salad bar. A fun time all around.
    We're the only military with great food - w-
  • They, i hope me too q.q, are extremely nice,
    organized and funny. I really think with the dedication and experience we got here 
    we can rise high into the guild heaven  :3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Vote Ascendancy :D
  • We're currently working on a new logo, so stay tuned for the update! We're slowly upgrading our aesthetics.
  • Ascendancy is now actively looking into alliances~
  • We have a guild event this Thursday :D
  • Which will be interesting given how the last one went.