Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Crowdfunding Dev Q&A Session #1 Update *Updated 7/5*

13»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    not sure / forgot how this Q&A works, but really hoping we don't get repetitive questions  :s

Unless they weren't answered before  :)
    i hope xD
  • Options
    Well I have a few, I'd send them out in advance of tonight, but honestly I think tonight is going to be much more structured and dev led, questions will possibly be requested that relate to certain topics at a time....

Otherwise it's going to be everyone trying to all ask their questions at the same time/first. I mean they could be planning in a q+a queue system, one question each...but up to 84 questions could be a looooong session
  • Options
    Well, after participating & watching the forums - even some of the Forum questions have been asked before - just re-worded followed by a different example/scenario

But its understandable though
  • Options
    To all who may be concerned: I'm having the same issue with the second NDA document sent out, Discord user RisenRenRoyalty said that they are once again aware of it, and resending it again pre tonights q+a
  • Options
    Locked out maximum users in the Q and A...  There is a cap limit *sigh*
  • Options
    they are currently working on this issue and will be fixed shortly
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Your not alone I think they are having problems which is sad because i have work in an hour. Hopefully they have someway for those of us unable to make it to look at and go over later
  • Options
    Thanks for update Shunex...also the password emailed out shows as not valid anymore...might be related or somethhing else.
  • Options
    it's now up :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017

It is now showing wrong password from what was sent in the email
  • Options
    Just a reminder All Phoenix Initiative players, please send a message to me for to the #phoenix-initiative channels. Thank you 
  • Options

It is now showing wrong password from what was sent in the email
    sent you a private message :smile:

• Options
    is there twitch stream soon ?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    i was wondering if summer backers can get the same rewards as kickstarters, and if no why not, since kickstarters will get summer rewards if there will be any......
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with all of the hassle and glitches that went with setting this up and organising it all.

You guys are all appreciated for the work that you're doing behind the scenes, squeezing something like this in on top of the work schedule can't have been simple...

Following Yavieys charge, leading the way to a bug/glitch free roll out
  • Options
    Still no NDA here. :(
  • Options
    Kind of disappointing, been waiting for any scrap of news but my last email was on June 15th. No account integration, nothing. Bummer to say the least, as I, and i'm sure many people want to upgrade to the new packages. (which I also think is kind of silly)
  • Options
    I have Braver of Worlds - Early Bird Limited! but I never received my NDA email. what do I do? My email in the profile.
  • Options
    @Mesterhjerne
    hi there, have you checked your spam for the intergration/code emails they were sent out. 
  • Options
    @TavernofAshes
    hi there, NDA's were sent out to the people who backed Royality packs and higher, braver of worlds pack holders won't receive one, as it's not needed
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    i have the pioneer package bought and i was wondering if i buy the LIMITED – PAX Exclusive Digital Cosmetics, will i have double the stuffs when the game begings? like double falcon pet and house decoring  which is included in my pioneer set and does it already have the ship or caravan in the pioneer set
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Gaissaa said:
    i have the pioneer package bought and i was wondering if i buy the LIMITED – PAX Exclusive Digital Cosmetics, will i have double the stuffs when the game begings? like double falcon pet and house decoring  which is included in my pioneer set and does it already have the ship or caravan in the pioneer set
    the pax exclusive items are PAX themed cosmetics that are different to the ones in the KS, but yeah if you brought that as well you would have more, but different cosmetics ingame 

you can view the PAX cosmetics here https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/34998/some-concept-art-from-the-pax-packages#latest