Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Add-Ons

So @Diura  requested I show the add-ons, in a larger format. 
Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom
Image by FlamingTextcom
Image by FlamingTextcom

Image by FlamingTextcom

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Czar
    Thanks a bunchies your a legend!
    also 

Steven will make everything clear so - be patient <3
  • Options
    Diura said:
    @Czar
    Thanks a bunchies your a legend!
    also 

Steven will make everything clear so - be patient <3
    OH WOW! That's interesting.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    How about that... The cloaks and mount barding are the most expensive among everything else... Who would have guessed it, the one thing I need >.>
  • Options
    Since I still can't see the addons, is there an individual addon for the "kiss of summer" Cloak?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Mykkala said:
    Since I still can't see the addons, is there an individual addon for the "kiss of summer" Cloak?
    Here are all of the addons I see on one page:

And yes... I see the kiss of summer cloak there :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Mykkala said:

How much?
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    lexmax said:
    Mykkala said:

How much?
    It's saying $5.00 for me.
  • Options
    is it me? but I wish there were some photos to go along with the add on items, so I know what is offered.  Memory isn't the best what was offered on the other page and all the other things in every package.  I remember in the KS, there were small photos of what they were, or close to what they were.  
  • Options
    Influenza said:
    is it me? but I wish there were some photos to go along with the add on items, so I know what is offered.  Memory isn't the best what was offered on the other page and all the other things in every package.  I remember in the KS, there were small photos of what they were, or close to what they were.  
    I agree, pictures would help people decide on if they want to purchase some of these add-ons. Maybe that's why the add-on purchases won't end on the 21st, since they'll be adding pictures? Maybe... lol
  • Options
    Influenza said:
    Yeah, I'm sure everything will be great but pictures would be nice.
  • Options
    Yep, Ive already given over $400 in the KS backing. I  really cant see giving more than that unless I get some pictures of what all these things are going to look like. Dont need it to be the final, final design, just what are you shooting for looks-wise. 
  • Options
    I've hired 8 additional team members. 2 of which are concept artists, add ons will remain available until concepts can be shown for each. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    GMSteven said:
    I've hired 8 additional team members. 2 of which are concept artists, add ons will remain available until concepts can be shown for each. :)
    Did you clarify when the upping will end? You said the time would go beyond this month. I'm going to do the 1k package.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I just took a second mortgage on my house to buy add-ons! Well not so much mortgage as sell... and not so much my house but my neighbor's...
  • Options
    The price of add-ons is very high. When i buy the Braver package it was for help a little studio not for incipe the creation of a pseudo-Black Desert cash-shop with mounts or pets for 20 - 50 $...
    I believe in this project but for the moment I just feel like being ripped off.

What is the next step ? A winter crowfunding ?
    Sorry for my negativity and sorry for my approximate english again...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Laetina said:
    The price of add-ons is very high. When i buy the Braver package it was for help a little studio not for incipe the creation of a pseudo-Black Desert cash-shop with mounts or pets for 20 - 50 $...

I don't believe they're forcing you to pay for the add-ons, in my opinion, it just sounds like a clever way to get more money.
  • Options
    GMSteven said:
    This is great to see. I'm sure this will help myself and others decide on which add-ons they want after the concept art has been added.  :)
  • Options
    Laetina said:

Crowdfunding is different to a cash shop. I hope IS will be able to state this officially.
  • Options
    Yeah the situation really need more clarification. For the time, i have a different concept of the "reasonably priced" and the forcing/cosmetic only arguments dont work for me.
    Lot of work is necessary (user service for exemple) so i don't want to fire the fire but I prefer to remain critical and rethink the pros and cons of the situation calmly.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In other games when you pay these prices the mounts and pets are actually mounts and pets, some with stats; not just skins.  These skins are way over priced.
  • Options
    I am actually quite happy this has happened now. From now on we are aware of what shenanigans they are willing to do. I have my Braver, so I will be able to play the game. Am I worried whether someone has a slightly different shade of mule or horse? Not so much. I have seen the lengths that they will go to word smith their way out of promises made. So from me, not one thin dime till I see some concrete change and development. Do they already have all the money needed to fund development? From their statements, yes. So put down the crack pipe of crowdfunding and get into developing and producing said vision.
  • Options
    I am actually quite happy this has happened now. From now on we are aware of what shenanigans they are willing to do. I have my Braver, so I will be able to play the game. Am I worried whether someone has a slightly different shade of mule or horse? Not so much. I have seen the lengths that they will go to word smith their way out of promises made. So from me, not one thin dime till I see some concrete change and development. Do they already have all the money needed to fund development? From their statements, yes. So put down the crack pipe of crowdfunding and get into developing and producing said vision.
    This is an odd mix of "I don't care, but I care enough to keep talking and bringing this up in several threads."
  • Options
    We all have hobbies Karthos. You want to go the fanboi route of they can do no wrong, more power to you. I will fall somewhere in the middle. We have no actual power to change anything beyond economic, vote with your dollars.
  • Options
    We all have hobbies Karthos. You want to go the fanboi route of they can do no wrong, more power to you. I will fall somewhere in the middle. We have no actual power to change anything beyond economic, vote with your dollars.
    You read way to much into my post, and missed the point completely. 
  • Options
    Oh boy