Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Ember | PvX | Semi-Hardcore | Content Creation | ACTIVE | 18+ | Alpha 1 Squads and Testing

Comments

• We are growing for Alpha 1 and already have a great sized group of people to play it with!  If you're interested in playing with us as well come stop by our discord!  :smile: https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG

• Quick update on how I feel about this guild.

I have never felt like I belonged, until i came across Ember they took me in with open arms and made me feel like family right away. I started participating in guild activities and became friends with a lot of their members. After being with them for a while I was then given the privilege to be the DM for Embers Tuesday night D&D session's.

So as for my opinion on Ember, this is the guild for you if you want to be  apart of a family that takes gaming seriously, don't get me wrong we have our nights when we mess around lol. If you are looking for a good time sign up now and be apart of this constantly growing family.

See you there! 
  •  I  Joined Ember about a week ago and the people and found a great bunch of gamers.  Great conversation very informational on what happening with AOC
    we have gamming every night from what I have seen and competion events.
    plenty of streamers and regular podcast updates. Have a DnD night also sometimes a movie night. I really have enjoyed my self with this guild .

I would highly recommend that you at least stop by and visit before you choose a guild and have a conversation.  Its your loss if you don't .
  • We have many upcoming events as we get ready for Alpha 1 to release so we can play it together if you're interested in joining us jump in our discord.
  • Please join us for our game night tomorrow at 7pm est! We will be playing Town of Salem together as a guild if you're interested in joining. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    You want a place where it feels like home away from home? Ember offers that! We strive for a close knit community where nobody feels left out. We play a lot of different games together, and if someone needs help with anything, we come together and lend a hand in any way we can possible! 
  • Thank you to everyone who joined us in a game of Town of Salem for our guild night!  Was a ton of fun and we'll be doing it again soon. :smile:

• Check out our most recent episode of The Ember Podcast - Episode 5: Player vs Environment! Please leave a like and a comment, if you haven't yet please subscribe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AshesofCreation/comments/98va0e/the_ember_podcast_episode_5_player_vs_environment/

https://youtu.be/4zD7zTf9PO8

In this episode we discuss everything to do with Player vs Environment in the world of Verra!  It's a great episode so check it out. 
  • Ember, is the most friendly and welcoming family out there. A great place to kindle the flame in your soul.
  • @MasterSinbad

Make Love not War.
  • Karthos said:
    @MasterSinbad

Make Love not War.
    Lol yeah I love making war. Best of both worlds. xD
  • Still a fairly new member to this guild, but already it has been the most welcoming and amazing gaming group I've ever been a part of.

Together we will not only take on Ashes of Creation, but any other challenge that comes our way.

We are the embers among the ashes, we are the spark that will reignite the flame.
  • Ember already has a sizable number of members ready to play Alpha 1 come Sept.  If you're wanting an experienced, dedicated group of MMO veterans to run it with then join us!  We will be streaming the game daily through any one of our full time Twitch streamers.   Check them out:  https://twitch.tv/SaintNerd/  and  are just two among over a dozen at this point and growing. 

Of course you'll also be able to visit us at our YouTube channel:  https://YouTube.com/c/EmberTV

Or at our website:  https://embers.us/join/
  • I was a little skeptical joining a guild  a year before the game actually releases.  I've been here for about a month now and so glad I did.   The community is amazing.    members are so helpful and will do anything for each other.   I'm addicted to guild chat and aoc discussions.   My phone no longer makes it through the day... lol. It's gonna be nice coming into a game having formed a solid bond with like minded people ready to hit the ground running.   If your unsure just pop in discord and hang out, see if you don't get addicted yourself!
  • We are growing every day come on by and check us out to see for yourself why we will be one of the best guilds around.  
  • Recently joined Ember here.

Great group of engaged members with a relaxed feel and motivated to excell just by being around them.

Lots of talent and experienced players with up to date information on everything Ashes! Highly recommend this guild if you are anticipating playing with a solid community of players in all areas of the game 👍🏻😁
  • Already a month in this guild and the amount of hype and fun you would want from a gaming group is here and never ending. Plus they have dank memes and gfuel. Next thing you know someone is RPing in chat and talking about possible class abilities and combos. End that conversation off with talk of dwarven catapults and you have our guild? So why havent you joined our discord?
  • I wanted to congratulate Cypher for a very successful D&D night tonight!  We had a full house both in person and on Twitch to help cheer him and the group on.  If you're interested in participating in an amazing community please stop by our discord and join us in conversation.  Our fire will continue to spread as we build up the name of Ember!
  • Anyone looking for an awesome guild that treats it's members like part of the family come join us in our effort to Dominate all aspects of Ashes of Creation! Stop on by our Discord to chat and see what we are all about!
  • I have been in this guild for over two months now and it was one of the best decision i have ever made. I am like most people pretty skeptical bout joining a guild before the game ever comes out. I have always had bad experiences with other guilds in the past with other MMO's. No matter what they were all the same you join, they welcome you, and then never speak to you again. Here in EMBER they make you feel welcome the moment you join, want to know more about you and actually get to know you become part of the family. Even though we all are waiting for Ashes of Creation to come out. They have game night almost everyday with lots of games to choose from to play with other guildmates. So if you are looking for a friendly guild that makes you feel like your part of community please come check us out on discord if you don't believe me. Our flames are unyielding and our spirit will never falter. Join Ember today: https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG
  • Our guild is continuing to grow and with that growth we are getting ready for alpha 1! If you want to participate with us join our discord.

We recently were approved by Twitch for our very own Stream Team! You can visit us at https://twitch.tv/team/ember/  so feel free to tune in as we stream Alpha 1 beginning soon this month. 

Tomorrow we will also have a game tournament night in Brawlhalla to celebrate us reaching a hundred members. We will stream this on our channel around 9:45pm est. So check it out!
  • What this guild has done and continue to do amazes me, the generosity and spirit you will find here will make you feel at home.
  • Hello there,
                         Most of the guild has probably seen me in Discord a few times.  But for those that haven't, I'm SaintNerd but you can just call me Saint lol.  I'm one of the Twitch Streamers for Ember and part of the Stream team as well.  I've been in the guild for awhile now awaiting Alpha 1 like many others, but in this guild I've made new friends, expanded existing ones, and never felt more at home in a guild.  I've been playing MMOs now for almost 20 years so you can imagine I've been in many guilds, even ran a few myself over the years.  Now I'm one of the more laid-back quiet members of our awesome guild but I do sit back and enjoy seeing this guild grow and progress every day.  We have some of the most knowledgeable, and nicest people.  Immediately upon entry of the Discord I was greeted by welcomes left and right.  You get this sense of Family, a sense of Loyalty among us.  It's not something you often find when searching for guilds.. But REJOICE! For your search has surely come to an end.. Ember is the answer you seek my friends. This is what a guild should be, and I'm more than happy to be a part of it. :) 

Our flames are unyielding and our spirit will never falter. Join Ember today: 
  • If you're finding out about the game for the first time and want to know more jump on in and chat with us. You cant find a better group to talk about our passion for AoC! 
  • Now 100 members strong, and still growing.
    Join us, and together we will conquer all of Verra!

We are the Ember!
  • Joined. Can confirm comments. +rep
  • Together all of Ember stands strong. Our defenses is impenetrable. Our spirits will not be shattered and the embers we leave behind in battle will never dissipate.

Join us now and be one with Ember, Join the family. ~Cypher
  • If you want to stand with an elite guild squad who will fight with and support you in all facets of gaming experiences that Ashes will have, then apply now. Ember will emerge as one of the top guilds in this great mmo. They have a great vision and organization, great leaders, and well rounded support system for new players. Sign up today!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    I was promised THREE butterscotch candies on joining. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CANDIES!

Update: The candies we're stolen by bandit reindeer before leaving Alaska. Will update again.

Update2: They've been sent again. We'll see.
  • Ayyy we have our newest episode of the Ember Podcast up!  Come check it out :smile:

https://youtu.be/PCmUX49Ip5s