Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Ember | PvX | Semi-Hardcore | Content Creation | ACTIVE | 18+ | Alpha 1 Squads and Testing

Comments

• Options
    Ember is probably is the most socially interactive guild I've been in, everyone is dedicated and passionate not just for ashes but for gaming as a community in general. Alway's enjoy the good vibes and couldn't ask for a better team to conquer a server with :)
  • Options
    I wanted to thank each of my guild members who donated and helped to make my day, week and year truly amazing! I am so proud of what we have created and the family we have grown here. 

https://youtu.be/a9I78W_LR-k
  • Options
    Each and every person in Ember puts effort into our community, but for each person Sinbad has to put in equal effort. 1% of your time, is all of his. It's fantastic being part of this guild. I'm stoked to game with Sinbad and the others in Ember. ;)
  • Options
    Ayyy we are getting ready for Alpha 1! If you're looking to play with 30-40 people in our own guild and over a hundred in our circle of friends then join us today. We will also be streaming it at https://twitch.tv/team/ember/ for anyone who wants to watch and also uploading tons of gameplay to https://youtube.com/c/EmberTV/  stop by our discord today. :smiley:
  • Options
    Come check out the coolest kids on the block!
  • Options
    Ayyy we will be putting out a short informative Alpha 1 video here on Sunday stay tuned!
  • Options
    A1 HYPE!! My body is ready
  • Options
    Joined Ember about a week ago and already have had some great experiences these guys are awesome and already welcome you into the family as soon as you start. As you will find out everyone here has their own person and role that you will find makes us diverse and welcoming. The best guild to join for AoC so hope to see more guys coming in.
  • Options
    cant wait for tonight - movie night in Ember we ll watch back to the future! Ember is a PvX guild which has activities like movie night, gaming night and lots more! Join our wonderful gaming family and play, chat and prepare with us for AoC!
  • Options
    Awesome guild! I'm glad to be a part of this growing family.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Bring marshmallows. 
  • Options
    We just had an awesome Guild Movie Night w/ popcorn and cookies! Well digital cookies but still! I couldnt trade the friendships or the events that occur daily in this guild for anything else in the world!
  • Options
    DnD tonight! Whoop whoop!
  • Options
    This Sunday we will be holding a tournament in Black Squad which is a free to play FPS similar to CS:GO on Steam!  If you're interested in joining in visit us in our Discord at: https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG

We will be holding our event at 6:00pm PST -> 8:00pm CST -> 9:00pm EST
  • Options
    Honestly, want a group of people where you want to feel welcomed on any level or interest; Ember is it. a great diversity in everything and you are guaranteed  to get along with everyone a great friendly and a group whose core is camaraderie first. All around amazing people.
  • Options
    ^Yup,  totally agree.  Great group of underated ladies and gentlemen who will CONQUER ALL,  muhhahaha.... K. 
  • Options
    Ember approves of Ember
  • Options
    We have over 40 of our members getting ready to jump into Alpha 1 this week! Come join one of the most active and engaged communities around as we get ready to test out this amazing game. 
  • Options
    Hello all! I was browsing the guild recruitment forum and y’all stood out. I am very much interested in joining your guild for AoC. Currently playing ESO on PS4 off / on. Before launch I will be buying a new PC for AoC as current PC is as ancient as the gods themselves. 

Are y’all LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 friendly?
  • Options
    Hello all! I was browsing the guild recruitment forum and y’all stood out. I am very much interested in joining your guild for AoC. Currently playing ESO on PS4 off / on. Before launch I will be buying a new PC for AoC as current PC is as ancient as the gods themselves. 

Are y’all LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 friendly?
    @JordanIscariot hey we definitely are lgbt friendly, personally for us as long as you're chill and willing to do your best to support our community you're welcome.  Join us in our discord here: https://discord.gg/xXEz8t

And put in an app with us here: https://embers.us/join/ and we will set up an interview with you. 
  • Options
    Great community of people! Everyone is very welcoming and there are many active people talking/playing other games together while we await Ashes!
  • Options
    I am happy to have been accepted into a group that I know I will enjoy exploring Verra with.  I have enjoyed the laughs in Discord and the games shared.  It is a truly extraordinary group and I am excited for the future in Ashes of Creation.
  • Options
    Ayyy we have nearly 50 members confirmed to play Alpha 1 this next week!  Join us as we jump into phase 1 and test this amazing game together!   
  • Options
    Awesome and friendly group of people. Worth checking them out and have a chat!
  • Options
    Alpha 1 is dropping tomorrow night!! Let's get it on! 
  • Options
    Come join us as we rock Alpha 1 together!  
  • Options
    A friendly and welcoming group that I look forward to adventuring with.
  • Options
    like 30 people in Alpha 1. good job ember!!!

• Options
    Come by and game with us as we put on a fun tournament this Sunday at 9:30pm EST :smile: 

• Options
    I'm not usually one for guilds, but I thought Ember would be a good home to me. Being a verified AoC CC, I wanted to establish a presence within a community. And let me tell yah, they're not only good to content creators, but to everyone. They make sure not to give some people special treatment just cause they're a higher rank. They're leadership is really good, and doesn't feel like a dictatorship. (Plus the leader shares the same passion for games and competitiveness.)