Haunted Halloween: Intrepid's Costume Ball Event!

GM SamGM Sam Administrator admin
edited October 17 in Announcements & Headlines
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments362322672727752714369617581239435304IntrepidsCostumeBalljpg

Overview

So you found yourself an Intrepid's Costume Ball invite hmm? We have something sinister planned. Come this Hallow's Eve all manners of ghouls and ghosts will come out to play, what better way to welcome them than with a lavish party! We do hope you’ll join us.

All good things come in three’s, and our Intrepid Ball will offer just the same thing. For our Spookiest minions looking to give us a scare, three keys will be your reward if you have us gasping for air. For the Tricksters among us going for a laugh, three keys will be your reward if you accomplish that task. Lastly our loyal companions, in all shapes that they take, three keys will be your reward for dressing your Pet, even your snake! But to leave a number at nine won’t do, one Grand Supreme winner will take home a key too! Not a fan of riddles? We’ll make things clear:

Categories

The Intrepid's Costume Ball is split up into three categories for you to partake in. They are the following: Spooky Costumes for our creepiest friends, Clever Costumes for the memers among us, and Pet Costumes for those of us who like to torture our pets with a tutu. Please submit a photo of yourself (or pet) in costume for a chance to win!

The team at Intrepid Studios will hand pick three winners per category. Each winner will receive an Alpha Zero key, alongside being showcased on our Halloween Spook-A-Thon Stream!

Finally one costume will be named the Grand Supreme, this costume will be the ultimate costume across all categories. On top of winning the above prizes, our Grand Supreme will additionally win their pick of an item from our Merchandise store, signed by the whole Intrepid Team!

Rules

Intrepid’s Costume Ball is a night to go wild with your creativity, we hope to see all sorts of entries from our community but here are a few guidelines for you to follow:

1. Please refrain from sexually explicit, or racially charged costumes.

2. All submissions must be posted here on the Intrepid Costume Ball Event page to be considered.

3. To ensure your submission is valid, please hold up our logo and event Hashtag (https://i.imgur.com/tFPB8Lh.jpg) somewhere in the photo. Redraw it, recreate it with decorations, print it out, hold it up on your phone: just be sure it’s not slapped on in photoshop. ;)

4. Deadline is October 30th, 2017 at 12PM PDT, submissions after this date and time will be invalid.
  5. Each Entry must follow a specific format, please refer to this example:

GMSam said:
Username: GM Sam
Category: Spooky Costume
Entry:

*Note* Spooky GM Sam would be disqualified here for not including our logo, better luck next time Spooky Sam!

The Team at Intrepid Studios will handpick their ten favorites. Alongside receiving a forum shout out, and an Alpha Zero key, your Costume will be featured on the October 31st Spook-A-Thon Stream. Good luck our Intrepid Ball Costumers, make us proud!

Don't forget to post and share on Social Media with the hashtag #AshesOfCreation. We will be picking winners from Social Media as well! heartraised_hand_with_part_between_middle_and_ring_fingersskin-tone-1prayskin-tone-1

Comments

• BelewynBelewyn Moderator mod
    edited October 17
    screamhalloweenhorror iconMake us proud with your entries <3

Belewyn

Community Moderator

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!
    Should you need assistance with anything related to the AoC Community,
    please do not hesitate to contact me either via Message here
    or on Discord (Belewyn#1421)

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

• faisal108faisal108 Member
    edited October 18

Username: faisal108

Category: tow face

• ElderElder Member ✭✭✭✭
    @faisal108 I think you misunderstood the assignment. 
    @Elder for some reason it wont let me upload the pic
  • ElderElder Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 18
    @faisal108 I meant you can't Photoshop the logo in. You have to be holding it, cool face paint though.
  • BelewynBelewyn Moderator mod
    cafcmatt said:
    I have a picture from a while ago of one of my costumes; which unfortunately now is rather battered and bruised.  If i post the original picture, and the picture of me with the items as they are now (with the printouts) - would that count?
    All pictures must contain the logo held within the photo. Sorry.

Belewyn

Community Moderator

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!
    Should you need assistance with anything related to the AoC Community,
    please do not hesitate to contact me either via Message here
    or on Discord (Belewyn#1421)

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

edited October 18
    i made this costume a week ago. i know that you guys want me to prove it cant I just take a picture of my self with the logo without the costume.
  • cafcmattcafcmatt Member
    Belewyn said:
    All pictures must contain the logo held within the photo. Sorry.
    Thanks Belewyn; thought it was worth a shout!  I'll try do some running repairs and update my original post when its done
  • BraneGamesBraneGames Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 20
    nvm
  • EthirianEthirian Member
    Fooshyy's should count as 2; costume and animal torture costume =3
  • HaganenoHaganeno Member
    edited October 23
    3 spoopy 5 me x.x
  • MakulMakul Member ✭✭
    You all are killing (xdd) these costumes! :smiley:
  • DeathfyreDeathfyre Member
    edited October 30
    Username: Deathfyre
    Category: Clever Costume
    Entry: HOW'S IT HANGIN'! I'M David Pumpkins!
  • TiberiousTiberious Member ✭✭
    Imo the last entry should be a legendary set that you find off a dead adventurer, and even though its legendary it has literally the worst stats ever! xD :D
  • HeilerHeiler Member ✭✭
    Haha wait ... The daysi make a video with the outtakes to my ashes challenge videos :) there you can see what you can do with this epick gear hahaha think it had the lvl of a sandal :)
  • MegsMegs Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heiler said:
    Username:Heiler
    CATEGORIE:Horreble crafting skills
    Entry:Enjoy the crafting skill lvl 1 
    And have fun on our asheschallenge video include this epic equip:)
    It's perfect.... everything looks worse pre alpha! This is really going to be the golden epic armour of epicness at launch :smiley:
  • PhyrehartPhyrehart Member
    Username: Morriganna 
    Category: Spooky Costume
    Entry: Cheez!!! ;)

• PhyrehartPhyrehart Member
    I love this! It took some doing and I like that idea.  I hope you win!

• BraneGamesBraneGames Member ✭✭✭
    Lapis said:
    Username: Lapis
    Category: Pet Costume
    Entry: My two little witches :3

Awwwww
This discussion has been closed.