Haunted Halloween: Winners announcement!

2

Comments

  • DiuraDiura Moderator alpha-stress-tester
    Congrats and a massive THANKYOU to all who participated! Love this community!

  • AzuraLunaAzuraLuna Member, Alpha 0 Participant alpha-0-rank
    What a wonderful surprise! :)  So excited and I'm counting down the days!  Thanks Intrepid! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • BraneGamesBraneGames Member alpha-stress-tester
    Congrats everyone!

    In Stuffertons we trust
  • nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    A huge congratulation to the winner and to everyone who entered you all did a fantastic job. And massive thanks to intrepid Studios for just being great ^^

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • GothixGothix Member alpha-0-rank
    Grats everyone, really nice work!
  • TiberiousTiberious Member alpha-0-rank
    I was working when they live streamed so I had to wait till I had a free moment at work (night shift nurse), my co-workers were giving me funny looks as I silently laughed at the EPIC and creative costumes that the Intrepid crew had for Halloween. Seriously, soooo good, and that creativity, camaraderie and passion shows through your work as well. Its apparent you guys have a bond, the only way true passion projects survive. I am looking forward to being one of the lucky few who get to join the fringes of this group by joining you all in Verra!
  • MegsMegs Member Phoenix Initiate
    Don't float at the fringes, dive in! <3
  • ExplicitProphetExplicitProphet Member, Alpha 0 Participant, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    Congratulations everyone! They all looked amazing!
  • ObidusObidus Member, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    man thats what i get for not trying lol, 
    congrats to everyone!

  • 31K4L31K4L Member
    Grats to every winner! I will try my best for the next event. Wouldn't mind participating for a key win :)

  • ChudyieChudyie Member alpha-stress-tester
    If you didn't hear last evenings stream, Steven revealed that everyone who participated in any of the Halloween contests that started from mid October to Halloween day, will recieve... 

    (**DRUMROLL**)

    An Alpha Key!

    So, if you were willing to participate you were not ignored by the devs! Good job everyone who took the time to paticipate, and thank you I.S team!
    Image result for one for all
  • 31K4L31K4L Member
    Chudyie said:
    If you didn't hear last evenings stream, Steven revealed that everyone who participated in any of the Halloween contests that started from mid October to Halloween day, will recieve... 

    (**DRUMROLL**)

    An Alpha Key!

    So, if you were willing to participate you were not ignored by the devs! Good job everyone who took the time to paticipate, and thank you I.S team!
    Nooo... for real?
  • MegsMegs Member Phoenix Initiate
    Yup.
  • ChudyieChudyie Member alpha-stress-tester
    31K4L said:
    Chudyie said:
    If you didn't hear last evenings stream, Steven revealed that everyone who participated in any of the Halloween contests that started from mid October to Halloween day, will recieve... 

    (**DRUMROLL**)

    An Alpha Key!

    So, if you were willing to participate you were not ignored by the devs! Good job everyone who took the time to paticipate, and thank you I.S team!
    Nooo... for real?
    Lol... theres a story here.
    Image result for one for all
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member alpha-0-rank
    Holy Moly! Those entries are awesome! Woohoo! Congrats everyone!
    Wait, all participants? Do you mean even the Honorable Mentions, or even me?
    My signature is the wind.
  • sunfrog said:
    Holy Moly! Those entries are awesome! Woohoo! Congrats everyone!
    Wait, all participants? Do you mean even the Honorable Mentions, or even me?
    All entries into the competitions.

    Greetings and a warm welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!


    Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to message me here or in the Discord at Belle-bot.exe ♡#1421


    Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

    Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

    Discord and Forum Help

    Contacting Intrepid for Support

    Ashes of Creation Release Information

  • DolphinDolphin Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Congratulations all! 

    @KymaticHz killed it, lol  :D

    My fav fanart was definitely @Snaplin 's Hunter, it's detailed so good! 

    I was also going to participate but couldn't find time to draw, mine would be a mage floating pumpkins around with magic light and glitter.  :D But I couldn't top that Hunter drawing.
  • OricalOrical Member
    Congrats to all winner

  • nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    I still love the puppet master artwork that one was stunning 

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • CylverRayneCylverRayne Member alpha-0-rank
    Grats to all you lucky winners!
  • MorrigannaMorriganna Member alpha-0-rank
    Awesome contest and entries! Thank you for giving us all keys!  <3
  • FliPFliP Member alpha-0-rank
    Congratulations to all the official winners and everyone that got an alpha 0 key!

    See you on December 15th! ;)
    _______________________________
    FliP
    Eternal Guild Leader
    W: https://eternal-guild.com
    E: [email protected]

    Eternal

     [EU, PvX, Social, Semi-Hardcore]

      ⟅ Forum ✟ Discord ✟ Forum Topic ⟆


    Check out https://www.theaocdungeon.com, the #1 Ashes Community

  • ChudyieChudyie Member alpha-stress-tester
    FliP said:
    Congratulations to all the official winners and everyone that got an alpha 0 key!

    See you on December 15th! ;)
    Yep. See ya there.
    Image result for one for all
  • RaprZRaprZ Member
    crying I didn't sign up rip!!!
  • TiberiousTiberious Member alpha-0-rank
    That puppet master one, oh man I agree it was creepy good haha
  • EthirianEthirian Member alpha-0-rank
    So excited! Thanks intrepid and grats to all
  • MrgoldeMrgolde Member, Alpha 0 Participant, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    congratz guys!
  • FliPFliP Member alpha-0-rank
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Elder said:
    I'm having a hard time believing it. Everyone got a key? When and how do we claim it? 
    They send you an email. 
    The keys will be applied directly to the posting account. Emails with the NDA info will be sent via the email registered to said account <3
    I'm may be rushing a bit, but I'd just like to be sure I understand it completely to not miss a deadline if there will be one.

    Will the keys be applied to the Account section under "Orders, Addons and Upgrades" same as where the PAX Alpha Package is visible? Just to know when I have to expect to check my e-mail ;)
    _______________________________
    FliP
    Eternal Guild Leader
    W: https://eternal-guild.com
    E: [email protected]

    Eternal

     [EU, PvX, Social, Semi-Hardcore]

      ⟅ Forum ✟ Discord ✟ Forum Topic ⟆


    Check out https://www.theaocdungeon.com, the #1 Ashes Community

  • FliP said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Elder said:
    I'm having a hard time believing it. Everyone got a key? When and how do we claim it? 
    They send you an email. 
    The keys will be applied directly to the posting account. Emails with the NDA info will be sent via the email registered to said account <3
    I'm may be rushing a bit, but I'd just like to be sure I understand it completely to not miss a deadline if there will be one.

    Will the keys be applied to the Account section under "Orders, Addons and Upgrades" same as where the PAX Alpha Package is visible? Just to know when I have to expect to check my e-mail ;)
    I believe that to be the case, at least as it was described to me. If you have questions you can submit a ticket via the support tab on the website for further clarification.
    thanks,

    Greetings and a warm welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!


    Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to message me here or in the Discord at Belle-bot.exe ♡#1421


    Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

    Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

    Discord and Forum Help

    Contacting Intrepid for Support

    Ashes of Creation Release Information

2
Sign In or Register to comment.