Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pls dont release the Game until its finished!

... I'm sick and tired about games who got "early access" and you got often more bugs and got frustrating after this. 

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Image result for isnt that special
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Image result for isnt that special

That's a nice pic of you @Karthos
  • Options
    You don't want, what they have ready right now. They don't have a minimum viable product.
  • Options
    Did I miss the memo where we put memes as responses for everything now? I usually just read but I most have missed that one lol. 
  • Options
    Nope, only in the case of threads that deserve them.
  • Options
    You don't want it out right now - the game is far from finished. If they released it now, everyone and their mum would whine about thousands of bugs and barely any content.
  • Options
    That video you posted is 100 % biased and missing basic logic. 

It is also funny how you are crossing "I am tired of waiting because games have microtransactions".

I don't like forum trolls because monkeys eat bananas and lemons are sour. Your post made as much sense as this sentence.
  • Options
    You don't want it out right now - the game is far from finished. If they released it now, everyone and their mum would whine about thousands of bugs and barely any content.
    FliP said:
    That video you posted is 100 % biased and missing basic logic. 

It is also funny how you are crossing "I am tired of waiting because games have microtransactions".

I don't like forum trolls because monkeys eat bananas and lemons are sour. Your post made as much sense as this sentence.
    YES! You guys understand. OMG I found the 90% of human population with common sense!
  • Options
    @eXoChuck If you have that big of a problem with microtransactions, just don't play them. That's what I do. Besides, there are plenty of games that don't require microtransactions to win at or just have cosmetic ones. Honestly, you chose an odd place to rant about that topic, try Reddit or ign or something. 
  • Options
    Did I miss the memo where we put memes as responses for everything now? I usually just read but I most have missed that one lol. 
    Because I refuse to validate posts like discussed here by giving a real reply. 
  • Options
    what are you talking about? 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Did you just edit the OP and then asked "what are you talking about"?
  • Options
    Yeah, guess he figures we are getting old and won't remember a 3 week necro edit.

• Options
    I didn't even remember this thread until it came back. Mate if you want people to forget about this topic, letting it rest is the best option. Editing the OP and trying to make everyone else look silly is really counterproductive.