Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

โฆ“๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŽชโฆ” Semi-Hardcore [PvX] Freakshows, unite!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in European Guilds

ยจ*ยค STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP ยค*ยจ

โฆ“๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŽชโฆ”!Welcome to The Dead Moon Circus!
โฆ“๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŽชโฆ”

We are now open for auditions

What are we?

A serious but not-so-serious semi-hardcore PvX guild who appriciate art in all forms.
WE ARE NOT A ROLEPLAY GUILD.

What is our vision?ย 
  • To be one of the most creative PvX community/guild that's out there.
  • Created for newborn beginner artists of all types to the most professional. OR maybe you're not artistic at all, AND THAT'S FINE WITH US!
  • ย A comfortable and welcoming yet lighthearted and ridiculous community where you can be the ultimate E-grill of the month as many times as you like while juggling fiddlesticks.
cause' that's what misfits do...

Relaterad bild

So here comes the big mystery: What is this ridiculous circus troupe trying to achieve with this guild?

Why It is up to YOU!
๐Ÿคก

We have 3 following departments YOU can contribute to:

1. PvE
  2. PvP
  3. Gathering/crafting

(And you can do them all if you'd like, but make sure you are aware that the more focuses you choose the more responsibility you have as an individual in contributing, so make it easy on yourself as an advice by focusing on one, we do not want our troupemembers to feel overwhelmed. <3)

Bildresultat fr Dead moon circus gif

So what are you waiting for?!

Join the discord and send us an application which is located within the discord once you join the channel!

QUALITY over quantity

(if you really would want to join a guild of quality, an application is necessary.)

If you have ANY questions regarding the circustroupe, let us know!
yours truly,

@Risotte your Nehelenia
ย 
@discord username:
@Risotte#3322 (PVE-leader and mother of the troupe)
@Demonicious#7104 (PVP-coleader)

โฆ“๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŽชโฆ” Discord:
https://discord.gg/qta75gH

Comments

• Congratulations on getting set up!
    I wish you guys the best of luck in all that is to come in AoC!
  • Shaze said:
    Congratulations on getting set up!
    I wish you guys the best of luck in all that is to come in AoC!
    awhs, thank you dearies <3
  • Grats on your start up Ris! I wish you well recruiting! o/ย 
  • Gemiichan said:
    Grats on your start up Ris! I wish you well recruiting! o/ย 
    Thank you <3
  • I like the write-up despite the spelling and grammar issues but I'm guessing you're not a native English speaker so excellent effort.ย  I'll bookmark this as I find you rather interesting.

Good luck.
  • I like the write-up despite the spelling and grammar issues but I'm guessing you're not a native English speaker so excellent effort.ย  I'll bookmark this as I find you rather interesting.

Good luck.
    Thank you so much <3 it means a lot to hear that! YES! English is my second out of 5 languages I know. And no worries at all @Wolfhammer , We're not going anywhere and most importantly take your time. That's what guildpicking is all about~
  • Risotte said:
    I like the write-up despite the spelling and grammar issues but I'm guessing you're not a native English speaker so excellent effort.ย  I'll bookmark this as I find you rather interesting.

Good luck.
    Thank you so much <3 it means a lot to hear that! YES! English is my second out of 5 languages I know. And no worries at all @Wolfhammer , We're not going anywhere and most importantly take your time. That's what guildpicking is all about~
    5 languages?ย  Sheeeeit, impressive.
    You're bookmarked so you can't hide :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    The description has now been updated and revamped! I hope this is more fun to read! :D

@Wolfhammer ohnoes pls :((((((
  • Loving the new look!
    Loving your babadook too...................

• smh EUย 
  • Welcome! Good Luck Recruiting :smile:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    smh EUย 
    ilu2bb what is hate?

Welcome! Good Luck Recruiting :smile:
    Thank you very much! ^^
  • @Risotte lovely post

• Fleelix said:
    @Risotte lovely post
    Thank you so much <3 Made it a bit more simple to read and added some more flair รก la cirque de soleil~
  • Updated the text with a "what are we?" question due to a lot of questions in regards if we are "hardcore", "semi-hardcore" or "casual".
  • Welcome! Good Luck Recruiting :smile:
    Thank you. <3