Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Enveus [NA/EU/OCE/JP]|Hardcore PvP|PvE|Economic|Crafting|Multiple competitive Squads for Alpha 1

Comments

• Options
    TheDA said:

I like! Think it would look good on a ship Sail as your logo.
  • Options
    Looks sharp 
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Looks sharp 

Thanks bb
  • Options
    DA talked to me for 4 hours about AoC, we're a group of PVPers who are looking for a new home and I think I've found one. Great group of people very excited to game with them in Alpha 1!
  • Options
    Sonix said:
    DA talked to me for 4 hours about AoC, we're a group of PVPers who are looking for a new home and I think I've found one. Great group of people very excited to game with them in Alpha 1!
    Can confirm the 30 min spiel and 2 and a half hour spiel on ashes does exist lol they should pay me for marketing. 
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:
    Can confirm the 30 min spiel and 2 and a half hour spiel on ashes does exist lol they should pay me for marketing. 
    haha it was a fun time though!
  • Options
    Sonix said:
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:

Get online and lets play PUBG
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:

Maybe later day
  • Options
    Sonix said:
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:

Maybe later day
    yeah ooooooooooooooooookay lol

On another note, we're still looking for members who have active play times, discord with a working mic. and looking to join a guild highly invested in Ashes.

We are a home to people who are interested in ALL aspects of Ashes, be it crafting, Guild/World Economy, PVE, World/server first & casual raiding or Open world/Arena PVP. DM me or join the discord for more info!
  • Options
    I wanna PUBG :/
  • Options
    5 kills per match or no squad for you.
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    You wish you where that good at PUBG lol
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    My last PUBG stream says otherwise, I was knocking them back last night lol
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:
    You only do well when you're not streaming, otherwise its 50/50 lol
  • Options
    Sonix said:
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:

Can confirm the greatest moments are always when I'm not streaming. 
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:

Just never turn the stream off then!
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Sonix said:
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:

Just never turn the stream off then!
    Want my usernames/passwords too?
  • Options
    Website down for a bit, will be putting up the new site Monday!
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Website down for a bit, will be putting up the new site Monday!
    Better be good or else!
  • Options
    DA is chill af
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    DA is chill af
    Pretty much this^ I just enjoy the popcorn, still have to get you to try that popcorn salt... missing out.

http://www.kernelseasons.com/products/
  • Options
    DA is chill af
    Can confirm, unless its a raid and they're all giving each other shit... quite hilarious.
  • Options
    Website back up, feel free to check it out. If interested in joining feel free to fill out an application through the website or DM me through discord. 
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Website back up, feel free to check it out. If interested in joining feel free to fill out an application through the website or DM me through discord. 
    Serious question, what do you do for fun while waiting on ashes? Any karaoke? 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    TheDA said:
    Our core membership comes from FF, SWTOR and EQ. We all play MMO's together and games on the side. To answer your question, we play games together working on things like chemistry, teamwork and community building.

That being said, unlike other guilds you'll find on here, we don't do "Movie/Anime nights" so please don't expect us to have goonies live streaming on Fridays while we all sit and circle jerk to AoC.
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:
    Our core membership comes from FF, SWTOR and EQ. We all play MMO's together and games on the side. To answer your question, we play games together working on things like chemistry, teamwork and community building.

That being said, unlike other guilds you'll find on here, we don't do "Movie/Anime nights" so please don't expect us to have goonies live streaming on Fridays while we all sit and circle jerk to AoC.
    I'd circle jerk you any day :smile:

• Options
    I'm so aroused.. 
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    *You should be*
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    me 2, I'm all up for a good circle jerk
  • Options