Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Enveus [NA/EU/OCE/JP]|Hardcore PvP|PvE|Economic|Crafting|Multiple competitive Squads for Alpha 1

Comments

• Options
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    Let's do an SoT date soon!
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hmu
    Tonight son, if you have a clear schedule!
    I'm free tonight/tomorrow all day
    Well tonight's SoT & Bless session was fun :)
    Just let me play A1 lol
    Tomorrow is PAX!!!!!
    in a few hours it will be "later today"
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    Just let me play A1 lol
    Tomorrow is PAX!!!!!
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    Just let me play A1 lol
    Tomorrow is PAX!!!!!

• Options
    Interested in playing Bless? DM me or join the discord and message Me or Encusos about joining Enveus for NA bless release!

Respectively you can fill out an application on our website www.Enveus.net under the bless section of recruitment. 
  • Options
    Interested in playing Bless? DM me or join the discord and Message DA or Encusos! We will be playing bless as a large force while we wait for AoC.
  • Options
    Great guild and great leader. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Options
    Fuzzeh said:
    Great guild and great leader. 10/10 would recommend.
    <3
  • Options
    The Pax Hype is so real!
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    The Pax Hype is so real!
    Pretty much! Had a guild meeting this sunday after the pax, over 50 attendees. Will be holding a meeting in 2 weeks to go over systems and logistics for Bless! Even if you're with another Ashes guild feel free to come play bless with us! We can have a truce while we roll plebs and go back to stabbing each other when ashes comes out ^_^
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    The Pax Hype is so real!
    Pretty much! Had a guild meeting this sunday after the pax, over 50 attendees. Will be holding a meeting in 2 weeks to go over systems and logistics for Bless! Even if you're with another Ashes guild feel free to come play bless with us! We can have a truce while we roll plebs and go back to stabbing each other when ashes comes out ^_^
    We will take that into consideration 
  • Options
    Don’t want to sit around for a year + just playing random shooters? Come play bless with us on NA release 😁
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Snaplin said:
    Don’t want to sit around for a year + just playing random shooters? Come play bless with us on NA release 😁
    Needs more movie night, that's what all the inactive guilds seem to be doing.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    Needs more movie night, that's what all the inactive guilds seem to be doing.
    No, let them sit in their discord watching anime till ashes release in a year +, we’ll just play bless with our members till then!

also we are looking for content creators and streamers to participate in our content creation program, we set up detailed plans based on your goals to ensue maximum exposure within the gaming communities we’re involved in. For more information join the discord and DM Enveus hydraDA or Araga 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Will be going public with our content creation program in a few days. Be on the lookout!
  • Options
    Can I join? This looks very well organized and I don't mind dropping for whatever start pack I need.
  • Options
    DrWilson said:
    Can I join? This looks very well organized and I don't mind dropping for whatever start pack I need.
    Spoke with you yesterday, hope you enjoy it here at Enveus.
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    DrWilson said:
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    DrWilson said:
    Welcome!
    Tell your husband I said grats on his leader of men upgrade!
  • Options
    Just had our first bless podcast, will upload it to youtube tonight!
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    DrWilson said:
    Welcome!
    He said thanks 
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    DrWilson said:
    Welcome!
    He said thanks 
  • Options
    With bless on the horizon, if you're not in any guild for AoC or Bless online come check us out! We'll be playing Bless until Ashes comes out. 
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    With bless on the horizon, if you're not in any guild for AoC or Bless online come check us out! We'll be playing Bless until Ashes comes out. 
    We’ve got a new content creation project in the works for Ashes as well as recruiting more streamers and YouTubers. If you’re interested in our content creation program feel free to join the discord and ask!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    We’ve got a new content creation project in the works for Ashes as well as recruiting more streamers and YouTubers. If you’re interested in our content creation program feel free to join the discord and ask!
    Also we'll be rolling out our new website soon, I'll update once its done and up!
  • Options
    New website?!
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    New website?!
    I'll DM you what its going to look like lol
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    New website?!
    I'll DM you what its going to look like lol
    I look forward to it
  • Options
    Had another successful guild meeting last Sunday as to where we're going for bless! We are still looking for people who want to be active in both bless and Ashes of creation!
  • Options
    New Banner updated
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    New Banner updated
    I like!!!
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    New Banner updated
    I like!!!
    thanks!