Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Enveus [NA/EU/OCE/JP]|Hardcore PvP|PvE|Economic|Crafting|Multiple competitive Squads for Alpha 1

Comments

• Options
    Hi all. I am new here. Its nice to meet you all. I have a question: will this guild be a serious PVE guild, aiming to get world firsts (dungeons/raids)? I am looking for a guild that has a primary and very serious hardcore focus on PVE aiming to be the #1 on the server. Let me know!
  • Options
    Darnis said:
    Hi all. I am new here. Its nice to meet you all. I have a question: will this guild be a serious PVE guild, aiming to get world firsts (dungeons/raids)? I am looking for a guild that has a primary and very serious hardcore focus on PVE aiming to be the #1 on the server. Let me know!
    Hello & nice to meet you! Welcome to the community! To answer your question we will have 3 types of PVE squads, 1 that goes after world/server first, 1 that will be scheduled raid times and an overflow/sub/buyers group. Each of these groups will consist of 2 or more "Raid statics" with times ranging between EU & NA primetime to accommodate our members from different time zones or late night play times. No one knows much about raids, how they function or what they will consist of so anyone saying "We'll be the #1 raid/PVP guild on server" is just lying to you. That being said, yes we've got members in the guild who come from a rich background of server/world firsts and will continue that practice well into Ashes of Creation. Hope I answered your question ^_^
  • Options
    I forget about this, too busy with getting ready for bless. Still looking for members but recruitment status is going from High to medium.
  • Options
    Bless out in 9 days! come play bless with us on NA release till Alpha 1 & 2 comes
  • Options
    6 days till bless, come play NA release with us. Sorry about the lack of bumping this but we've been pretty busy with bless. We'll still be active in Alpha 1 & 2 but we want to do something to stay relevant besides sitting around playing fortnite everyday
  • Options
    5 days left, us on JP sever clearing endgame

https://youtu.be/XzwLFF1tBQM
  • Options
    Check out our new site! 
    http://www.enveusgaming.com

Please excuse our dust as we’re still working on the final changes and having our graphic team finish up the last of the designs.
  • Options
    Still going strong in bless! Still recruiting for Ashes, come play some bless with us while we wait for Alpha 1, we've been having a blast!

NA claps:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentAnimatedGarlicM4xHeh

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialWimpyPartridgeWTRuck

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/267381488?t=05h44m48s

Our guild was the first on our Faction to kill the world boss!

• Options
    Server first for the newest world boss...

Unlike other guilds we get shit done and are constantly honing our skills & making a name for ourselves. We don't just sit in discord playing fortnite, calling ourselves a "PVP guild" while praying Alpha 1 comes along. Come hang out with us while we play Bless online till Ashes comes out.
  • Options
    Still recruiting for alpha/release!
  • Options
    Snaplin said:
    Go back on Vacation so your husband can no-life again!
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    Go back on Vacation so your husband can no-life again!
    He doesn’t need me gone to do that lol
  • Options
    Hey DA, hook me up with one of your free hoodies.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    What the?! there hoodies now?!
  • Options
    A guild I am proud to be apart of!
  • Options
    Snaplin said:
    Karthos said:
    What the?! there hoodies now?!
    In the discord, buying 2 for myself and a few for our streamers.
  • Options
    Still looking for members interested in joining us for Alpha 1 this October.
  • Options
    Still looking for members interested in joining us for Alpha 1 this October.
    Where you been man?
  • Options
    busy as hell man
  • Options
    busy as hell man
    DM me on discord
  • Options
    hmmm The phoenix initiative    Phoenix initiate. interesting tagging system got to collect them all
  • Options
    Alpha -0-rank and Alpha 0 Participant..... what
  • Options
    Alpha -0-rank and Alpha 0 Participant..... what
    lmao its a bit wonky huh
  • Options
    The tags are my main and sub class, Let them Augment my forum abilities!
  • Options
    The tags are my main and sub class, Let them Augment my forum abilities!
  • Options

Joined after a lot of thought and looking around. There a good group of people fun to talk to supper friendly and always in the Discord.

• Options
    We're currently up to over 70 members for alpha 1 alone & steadily growing.
    We're also developing an Iphone/Android app for our crafters and economist, we'll also be rolling out 2 community projects soon, 1 before alpha 1 and one within the next few days! We're still actively recruiting those who wish to join us for Alpha 1 this October.  
  • Options
    Starting to see some of the guilds from bless make their way into AoC. Can’t wait for the dove memes
  • Options
    Snaplin said:
    Starting to see some of the guilds from bless make their way into AoC. Can’t wait for the dove memes
    :)
  • Options
    SQUAAAAD, we in here lol