Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Malice PvP&PvE LF New Members new in mmo , experienced and leaders [EU]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2018 in European Guilds
Guild name : Malice
Hi my name is COSTANTINO im a old school mmo player from the world of warcraft times i was looking into some mmo this couple of months and ran into this and brought some feeling only WoW did back in the day

Requriements
No age limit
Be respectful
Be present into guild stuff
participate in guild discusions
Be kind to other members respect higher ranks in the guild and help each other 

MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN !!!!!!

What we want to achieve in our new to set guild numbers is the most inportant part for new mmo's then experienced player also not experienced player what i learn with WoW everyone can learn so the more the better , reason we want alot of numbers is, in this game theres alot to cover up from pvp to pve from trading to gathering (dont forget pvp is related into trading ) we already have plans covered to find safe trading routs and protection groups we also can merge Our guild with others garant protection from other guilds and make treatments with other but theres alot to cover.

Soon i got a discord set up so everyone interesed can join and be part of our guild we pretty much wont have rules in what to do just some little ones .. that wont affect you at all 

DISCORD LINK : https://discord.gg/ZsEYwXE

PS: we dont have age limit just be respectful and kind help each other if u interesed please reply here leave something or feel free to contact me thanks alot for your time !!!