Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Reborn | PvP | Competitive

Comments

• Options
    AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mizzy wrote: »
    Don't have much info on Reborn but I'm pretty sure I remember you from the early days of Archeage before I moved over to NA. You were the leader of <Aurorian Empire> back then right @aeonauron ?

Yes, I was! And hello :smiley:
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    MizzyMizzy Member
    Heya!
    aeonauron wrote: »
    logograysmall.png
    Ever since Reborn was created, we have always aimed for being a small PvP force. In ArcheAge, we were forced to become larger than we initially wanted due to the nature of the game supporting zerging, and the impossibility for smaller guilds to survive between the zergs.
    This is so very true.

TL;DR a piece of AA history

Even in the alpha/beta/headstart days of Archeage <Reborn> was one of the top guilds. I was on the opposing side contesting them, we never came out on top with equal numbers and we only started winning due to our large alliance. We were basically 3 guilds vs 1, bringing 2x or 3x their numbers to contest content. And even then <Reborn> called <Aurorian Empire> at that point always showed up and put up a fight against all odds. I left the EU servers shortly after but I was told that they've rarely contested us with a full raid and that most of them weren't even in comms at the time. To put this into perspective imagine ~40 people fighting ~100 equally geared people and still either coming out on top or denying us the content completely.

That's the early <Reborn> I know of for ya. So I'll be dropping off my application here for sure.
    Mizzy.png
  • Options
    MizzyMizzy Member
    edited June 2019
    @aeonauron I've even had a video on my twitch channel before it got taken down where you told me and another <Silent Storm> officer on freedich that you were gonna leave a mark on the game. We ended up joking and saying how deep but sweaty that was, you laughed it off and ported away. AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, it's been like 5 years and you're basically top dog. BIG props for staying true to your word. I really wish I could get my hands on that clip still.
    Mizzy.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Damn dude thank you for the nice words! Will be looking forward for your application. If you find that clip, or any other cool AA clips, feel free to throw them here! :smiley:

Remembering those alive days of ArcheAge always gives me hype for what is to come in Ashes.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    MizzyMizzy Member
    edited June 2019
    Had a ton of footage on my twitch but that's all lost sadly. Here's someone else's vid of a 10 vs 150+ where we actually ended up losing some packs to you guys. Talk about outnumbered... https://youtu.be/puNjdPYBtkA?t=80 at the 1:20 mark - Auron fighting back a massive zerg with 10 people B)

Bonus clip -Failed assassination attempt on Auron: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/42603980?filter=all&sort=time
    Mizzy.png
  • Options
    I remember the assassination clip :smiley:

We will get back to you regarding the application today/tomorrow over Discord. See you there!
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Heads up for the folks who are not putting their full Discord tag (for example: Auron#6985, not just Auron) in our application form, we have no way to contact you...

Feel free to fill the form again.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    We are going smaller than we initially planned. We will prioritise inviting people with Alpha 2 access.

Still recruiting.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    AyiaAyia Member
    Pog leader, pog guild, good luck!
    HpzZPWe.gif
    Become the monster you fear the most
  • Options
    Thank you! @Ayia
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    GarakSGarakS Member
    Looking forward to playing in Alpha 2!
  • Options
    egeege Member, Founder
    Looked ages for this thread and couldn't find it. Then i realized I was trying to find it in the "Roleplaying Tavern" section instead of guild recruitment.
    Ege2.png
  • Options
    SyooSyoo Member
    edited November 2022
    qy6jpfp5jqha.png
  • Options
    Damn our new forum topic looks sexy.
    If you don't like LOTR, please don't bother applying.
    Thanks!
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    samsaintsamsaint Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ive just applied is the guild still recruiting?
  • Options
    FenrisulfFenrisulf Member
    edited August 2020
    samsaint wrote: »
    ive just applied is the guild still recruiting?

We are currently only accepting applicants of players that have access to Alpha 2.
    Reborn_signature_AoC2.jpg

• Options
    FenrisulfFenrisulf Member
    edited August 2020
    Lag

• Options
  • Options
    Getting thrown under the bus by my own GM shaking my head dude

tenor.gif

• Options
    JesusHealYouJesusHealYou Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Guild leader did you maybe play Martial Heroes i remember Reborn there? its a very old mmorpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    rogonja wrote: »
    Guild leader did you maybe play Martial Heroes i remember Reborn there? its a very old mmorpg

@rogonja I haven't. Probably someone else since Auron is a common name, a character from FFX. So is Reborn, very common :)
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    JesusHealYouJesusHealYou Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Aig
    Auron wrote: »

@rogonja I haven't. Probably someone else since Auron is a common name, a character from FFX.

Aight bro i remmeber guild leader from Reborn as i was part of it in martial heroes that guild was brutal team up with guild Gypsies was rank 1 no matches thats why i ask i will probably team up with Reborn Alliance with my guild Gypsies when game launches
  • Options
    Aig
    Auron wrote: »

@rogonja I haven't. Probably someone else since Auron is a common name, a character from FFX.

Aight bro i remmeber guild leader from Reborn as i was part of it in martial heroes that guild was brutal team up with guild Gypsies was rank 1 no matches thats why i ask i will probably team up with Reborn Alliance with my guild Gypsies when game launches

Best of luck to you in game, friend!
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    IzilIzil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Very mature guild with respectful individuals and no bullshit :)
    Izil.png
  • Options
    mightmight Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fantastic guild with a solid core of dedicated, skilled, team players. If you want to get shit done Reborn is the guild for you.
    Might.png
  • Options
    looking forward to play with "the crazy ones" again :D
    g0wdUdH.png
  • Options
    o/
  • Options
    :*
    Benjah.png
  • Options
    You guys are making me shy o:)
    Izil wrote: »
    Very mature guild with respectful individuals and no bullshit :)

Not you.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    Reserved stands for *am in guild already* ?

In that case .... Reserved :lol: