Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Reborn | PvP | Competitive

13»

Comments

• Options
    Izil wrote: »
    Very mature guild with respectful individuals and no bullshit :)

Yes :)
  • Options
    IzilIzil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2022
    Auron wrote: »
    You guys are making me shy o:)
    Izil wrote: »
    Very mature guild with respectful individuals and no bullshit :)

Not you.

Bet
    Izil.png
  • Options
    AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2021
    While waiting for Ashes, we will be playing Swords of Legends and Elyon New World. If you are considering to apply for Ashes and other games, feel free to mention this in your application.

It's better to start playing together as soon as possible!
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    While waiting for Ashes, we will be playing Swords of Legends and Elyon New World. If you are considering to apply for Ashes and other games, feel free to mention this in your application.

It's better to start playing together as soon as possible!

Still playing New World with a small group. Feel free to apply for it.
    Will also be trying out Lost Ark casually and make a small guild there as well. Join our Discord if you are interested.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    IzilIzil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    reserved
    Izil.png
  • Options
    Archeage veterans :wicked:
  • Options
    MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers o
    f Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Auron!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is
    Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    bpkrpktoaklo.png

top pvp guild?
    iqkejlcwi4j6.png

• Options
    Mihai wrote: »
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers o
    f Ashes of Creation!

Ashes of Creation!

Nice to meet you Mihai! Hope to see you in battlefield.
    bpkrpktoaklo.png

top pvp guild?
    iqkejlcwi4j6.png

Friend, if you are going to trashtalk our guild I suggest you at least show the results of our loses against different guilds, not the results of our in-house GvG :)
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    Mihai wrote: »
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers o
    f Ashes of Creation!

Ashes of Creation!

Nice to meet you Mihai! Hope to see you in battlefield.
    bpkrpktoaklo.png

top pvp guild?
    iqkejlcwi4j6.png

Friend, if you are going to trashtalk our guild I suggest you at least show the results of our loses against different guilds, not the results of our in-house GvG :)

The "in-house" GvG where the so-called "main guild" was talking mad shit till they got obliterated by the second guild that was mostly made up of people who played together but not under Reborn?
  • Options
    You can call Revive part of Reborn if it makes you feel better but really - it wasn't.
  • Options
    If you recall, the raids led by you were tragic - victories, yes, but not Reborn's victories. Reborn's raid calls were absolutely terrible for the most part. Just so happened to be lucky enough to get carried by others.
  • Options
    Simply put, I'm not trashtalking for the sake of trashtalking - I believe you're misrepresenting yourself and yours when most of my experience with your guild has been that of a poorly managed one with no recent noteworthy achievements.
  • Options
    @randomgreenman Friend, I am not delusional... I will not claim Revive's accomplishments as our own. They were the better guild in Arcadian server compared to us, I know that too. I am also aware that Revive is not part of Reborn. You really dont need to tell me these. I would not have kicked all of them from our Discord if I thought they were part of us.

We did bad in Arcadian, probably the worst performance in all the servers we played. You can call our Arcadian guild bad but telling me that I am misrepresenting is neither true nor fair. We have been playing this game for almost 10 years now and there were times we did great, there were times we did bad. I am sorry that you had to experience the latter. Question though, have we played together/against besides Arcadian?

And lastly, if you don't like my leading personally you're free to follow another leader who you like better. I would like to think that my leading is not as bad as you say, I am sure one of our core players would have mentioned it at least once in the last 10 years they have been following and supporting me.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    Diplomatic_Stance.png
    DIPLOMATIC STANCE
    - We are going to be at war with the majority of the guilds on our server.
    - We are not going to be a part of massive alliances.

But " what if " you will need sometimes band together with others - in Order to part of a RRREEAALLYY huge, epic Battle ? ;) Of Course, you will have no need of that, if your Guild would for Example have a few HUNDRED Players at Maximum. (+200 Players for Example)

But You also want to be so skilled and good, that You can defeat even larger Groups of Enemies with a smaller Force ... ...

Liked to read all of this. Pretty Hardcore. You aim high. Definitely an interest Guild to keep an Eye on.

I wish You good Success, Auron. May You find the Challenges in the World of Verra that You're looking for.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    Diplomatic_Stance.png
    DIPLOMATIC STANCE
    - We are going to be at war with the majority of the guilds on our server.
    - We are not going to be a part of massive alliances.

But " what if " you will need sometimes band together with others - in Order to part of a RRREEAALLYY huge, epic Battle ? ;) Of Course, you will have no need of that, if your Guild would for Example have a few HUNDRED Players at Maximum. (+200 Players for Example)

But You also want to be so skilled and good, that You can defeat even larger Groups of Enemies with a smaller Force ... ...

Liked to read all of this. Pretty Hardcore. You aim high. Definitely an interest Guild to keep an Eye on.

I wish You good Success, Auron. May You find the Challenges in the World of Verra that You're looking for.

Thanks for the nice words!

As for your question, we don't have to be a part of an alliance to join Node Sieges :) We can also be hired as mercenaries to be a part of different massive battles if we wanted to. There are countless possibilities. With the "no alliance" statement we just wanted to point out that we want to do most of the content on our own without needing any other guild's assitance.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    Bump. We're still looking for active and PvP focused players with Alpha 2 access.
    Auronsyg.png