Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

Comments

• Options
    oikosoikos Member
    Hey all you good fellow gamers...

It is me again from :https://www.handofunity.eu/
    In less than a month, 20th August Apocalypse is returning. We are many from HoU who join in and get our blood thirst quenched. Please come in and join us.

As we are a gaming community and play many games. We will also be playing Wow classic (PVP) on Alliance. And Temtem once released. And as member you can always ask other members to join in a random game.
    We also have a very active Discord https://discord.gg/3kwmPz
    Where we hang out, And have fun.

Be there or be square :-)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    So..... after a very nice test of WOW Classic and some of our favorite Addons, It´s not long till launch.
    We HoU. https://www.handofunity.eu/ Just have one thing to do first. HoU is having a Guild meet N' greet in Germany for Gamescom, which we are also very excited about!
    That's all for now.

Don't feel too shy to stop by our DC. https://discord.gg/3kwmPz

Best Regards
    Lycan.
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    NiyarNiyar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The best group of skilled and funny individuals I've ever had the opportunity to play with, we are currently gearing up for WoW Classic and Star Citizen! and Nary´s is hyped for AoC APOC
    f2yb0dtgzkyi.gif
  • Options
    NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2019
    Niyar wrote: »
    The best group of skilled and funny individuals I've ever had the opportunity to play with, we are currently gearing up for WoW Classic and Star Citizen! and Nary´s is hyped for AoC APOC

Down with Star Citizen, love live AoC APOC! We are gearing up and can't wait to get back into the BR for some good team fights.
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Options
    Hyped for AoC to really get going in the community. Still amazing.
    Luke.png
  • Options
    Well organized, hard-working and an all-round loving bunch of people I have ever met. If you want a community that is social, top tier, supportive, extremely welcoming and VERY well organized, this is the place to be!
    Saturn_Aurora.png
  • Options
    falminfalmin Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited August 2019
    Come join us! We have the great leadership and lots of cookies.
    And an amazing member base just watch out for gaeleath
    kjrw0vzdweh0.gif
  • Options
    AsirilAsiril Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    So happy to be a part of this community! Must say the people here are just lovely ^^
    Will see you all at Gamescom <3
    t1ksee6vlcrf.gif
  • Options
    I can't imagine life without Hand of Unity
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f890b8&is=65e61bb8&hm=c16d44fac57f147f80b54fb9a0c1b3c3283ae5a4e77878b4e8eb530bdc9bd21d&
  • Options
    MathiasCBMathiasCB Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    mathiascb wrote: »
    Gaeleath is in this guild. +13 points.
    Narys claims to be better att breeding stuff than me. -4 points
    But Gaeleath is still in the guild. +1 point

10/10 Guild.

A+++ Has cute doggos, would encourage to post on the thread again!

Hi,

With this post I have now completed the task of posting again. I am expecting the delivery of a VERY delicious cookie. I do like mine with pieces of chocolate in it. White or dark doesn't matter, just chocolate, please. No friggin' candy stuff though, I do not fancy candy. A cake is fine too.

Sadly they're not my doggos... However, I will meet the doggos this next weekend. Pictures will be taken. Pictures will be shared. Be warned.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f89035&is=65e61b35&hm=b77d871a8936b5046d34af440457530f7bf08c8c0db05f407e0423cfc426e966&
  • Options
    Please contact Falmin to claim your cookie @mathiascb - As we are both from the UK we mainly have biscuits and Brexit...but we'll see what we can do...
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Options
    ZehirZehir Member
    edited October 2019
    👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
    All the commends i have seen are praising the guild. Now i am gonna talk about the dark side of the guild i have encountered.

1. No drama: There are people literally from all around the world. Even though they are from different places, they have different culture, perspective etc. They never argue each other or disrespect others' opinion. Istead, they thank you for your participation and providing an idea. And they are friendly towards each other like childhood friend, even if they joke or tease, they dont take it seriously. So if you are looking for some internal drama and conflicts, its wrong place... But you will find lots of not funny jokes that you wont miss any cringy drama...

2. Weeb Lord "Gaeleath" : Beware of him, he can brainwash you with some interesting post related to all weeb stuff. You can lost your normie-ness and became one of his underlings and joining his church. You wont even know who is real weeb(😏) ... But fear not, since everything is organised in the guild, there is a separate section for this stuff.

3. Beacon Basement: I you try to be bad guy/gal, you will be sent to Beacon Basement... Its a dark basement of endless grim. Usually our Lord "Falmin" sends gaeleath there a lot... Once a time i have seen people there got terrible discord ranks there... Poor "Cheesus"...

4. Hidden Dark Memes: Thats such a place that you can only gain acces when you demand it. For a try i once asked our leader "Narys", it took me a couple of second to ask him to take the accessing permission back. I dont wanna remember nor explain what is there... Though maybe you have stomach for it who knows?
    hozmewldaovx.gif
  • Options
    LordManmodeLordManmode Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited October 2019
    Solid leadership and a decent playerbase :) Also they are very active. Can recommend to most type of players^.^
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Most welcoming guild I've ever been in. B) Tons of help and guidance from leaders and guild mates, to help you settle in and get to know the people. :D When it comes to games, there are tons of dedicated players and noone cares if you're good or bad. everyone gets to feel welcome and part of a big team #HoU o:)
    -Recommended 10/10 B)
    HiddenPanda.png
  • Options
    Aside from jokes, there are many other communities out there as well, but unfortunately some are naive and just day dreaming with the help of their mini-little game experience... If you are someone who values his/her time invested in game as a semi/Hard code player, i suggest you not to be on sinking ship. Its better to be friends early on, but i will also welcome friends whose effort has been ruined in wrong places as well.

Such a game like ashes of creation, %90 of the gamers are not used to deal with getting ganked for no reason during their daily routines like dungeons or grinding, they especially are not used to losing their items, or their invested/developed whole cities. So i welcome all friends who would like to join our experienced family to be part of its wings and wish luck others.
    hozmewldaovx.gif
  • Options
    Awesome players and great leadership!
    Recommended for everyone who's looking for an organized and active community!

Join our discord!!!

Signature-member.gif?ex=65f8921e&is=65e61d1e&hm=641bd6b35a822914246ec22db2ffb7655711526fc207838718e599f1fdd1c864&=
  • Options
    centegocentego Member, Intrepid Pack
    just saying we are still growing! and more awsome people are coming in!
    Signature-officer.gif?ex=6601c9f1&is=65ef54f1&hm=e77d8ea21b50d3b021d9e7b9ceb08ea5df309e0796049ec9e2c09b1e5195fcc9&
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2020
    Just saying that we are totally the best guild with tons of funny guys and gals!
    World first legendaries here i come to craft you!

P.S.: No *cough* Narys didnt pay or threaten me to write this... He would never do such things!

S H
    E E
    N L
    D P
    !
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    PalmerEldPalmerEld Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looking forward to the livestream on Friday. There's always a few of us in the guild Discord as the livestream takes place, because we like to watch it together.
    XIuIfFP.gif
  • Options
    Having to play WoW Classic with this amazing community just hypes me up more and more for Ashes. I can't wait! Love you all <3
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f890b8&is=65e61bb8&hm=c16d44fac57f147f80b54fb9a0c1b3c3283ae5a4e77878b4e8eb530bdc9bd21d&
  • Options
    i have many fun and cool hours in fantasyworld withi this grp of people. and even greater when we have our meet/greeds in the IRL world of fantasy :-)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    1plxwt.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Hello, if you are new to the Guild Thread:
    We are a really friendly and helpfull guild for beginners and are happy to help you find your feet!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    RaodinRaodin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Just upgraded to Braver of Worlds! See you in the Alpha next month!!!
    qYFOe69.png
  • Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Raodin wrote: »
    Just upgraded to Braver of Worlds! See you in the Alpha next month!!!

We can't wait! See you soon!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    PalmerEldPalmerEld Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey, check out my video setting out what we know about Ashes of Creation so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leXbUUmuALc
    XIuIfFP.gif
  • Options
    We are still recruiting in a selective manner given we are nearing our cap, but do feel free to stop by on our Discord ( Discord.gg/handofunity ) and say hello while we wait for Alpha 1! :)
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Options
    PalecaPaleca Member
    Very fun,kind and family-oriented guild. If you are looking for a guild to stay and grow in - i believe there is none better than Hand of Unity. I'm a recruit for now but i already see the perks of being a part of them!
    Paleca_sig.png
  • Options
    I think i laughed non-stop for the first week of joining this community.

Be wary of banter, there is tons of it.
    Highwall_sig.png
  • Options
    Just joined these guys. So far it seems a very intressting guild! :)