Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

Comments

• Options
    EtalimEtalim Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Awesome to see so many new people join in. The family grows! :smiley:
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    HoU family Hyped for A1 ! <3B)
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    TempestZATempestZA Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Just joined HoU, really impressed me and I have been welcomed exceptionally warmly! Really excited for the future here!
    uhla617qhh15.gif
  • Options
    ImmortalityImmortality Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Joined HOU some months ago, probably the most solid group of people i've met in many years. 10/10 would recommend again -IGN
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    Great website, good design and quality, enterprise grade recruitment process and handling, good organization. Looks to be the one of the top, if not the best guild that will be in AoC. All I can do is recommend it to anyone. Because we can't really describe this experience with words in its true form, you should definitelly join and experience it yourself.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f891aa&is=65e61caa&hm=947499ab00f2fd4635ae4ea65a9a54cf94edefc12e450476eab87d831a07a67d&
  • Options
    BlockBusterBlockBuster Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is a gud guild <3
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f9adf5&is=65e738f5&hm=605d011fc77485d5e237b578ef0a9755fc334b33ef30af11ef4f4605c89a1b88&=
  • Options
    ennosnowpawennosnowpaw Member, Founder
    Family, friendly and a lot of fun! <3
    fywbmk9q8s5x.gif
  • Options
    Best decision i ever made joining Hand of Unity. I couldnt imagine being anywhere else.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    SteffanieUwUSteffanieUwU Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    realy love the community in HoU. realy friendly. best gaming family i ever joined <3
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f07375&is=65ddfe75&hm=11e2879304dee0159474adb22286da45d007362e2e6116822395cbe67abf4fb1&
  • Options
    ParadoxParadox Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    10/10 would recommend this guild if you are looking for a family.
    1234.png
  • Options
    GalenGalen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I just joined HoU and Im blasted! Such a nice community and a lot of hype for AoC :smiley:
  • Options
    LancerShyLancerShy Member
    edited August 2020
    Day 115
    I have been watching this guild closely and have made a few conclusions.
    I have to keep this short before the leaders notice so read carefully.
    - The people here seem chill. But that's just because they might be sloths in disguise.
    - I can see a good portion of the members raiding quite often. These creatures here seem to have a way of working effortlessly with each other.
    - I am not sure what it is with these members but... Something.... something seems to connect them. A hive mind? No... It can't be that. Maybe they have a mutual respect for each other? Whatever it is it seems to be working.

And remember. If you ever get close to Hand of Unity. You can't escape these wonderful people.
    They're just too nice.
    Correctrness.png

• Options
    IndiIndi Member
    Love these guys! Bring on AoC! Woop Woop!
    indi.png
  • Options
    chiliaschilias Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ooooh yeaaaa , these guys are like my second family man ! Even when i'm not around for a while, when i do pop back up, its like i never left B)
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f891db&is=65e61cdb&hm=b112129514e336e47125e3f40126f5adeef907787debcf9f883cb5d9afbb9357&
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Best guild EU, fight me about it! :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    ennosnowpawennosnowpaw Member, Founder
    Ashes can't come quick enough! :D Bring on the fun!!
    fywbmk9q8s5x.gif
  • Options
    PalecaPaleca Member
    edited August 2020
    True family! :D
    Paleca_sig.png
  • Options
    Hi!
    First off all I would just like to say that this guild sounds really good. A perfect fit for me and how I like to play. But I do have some questions.

I could apply to join the guild, but we don’t know how long until the game releases, so what’s your stand on how active people needs to be before release? Must I join the beta or alfa to keep my spot? Do I need to be on Discord every week?
    The reason why I ask is because I don’t have beta or alfa, and before the game comes out I’ll probably not be that active in the community. So if there is an requirement to be active before the game comes out, I’ll not be able to do that. Of course a month or so before the game comes out I’ll be active and preparing for the release.

I would also like to know where you stand on loot and what person gets what in a raid or dungeon. Of course we don’t know exactly how it will end up in the end, but for now, can anyone roll at all time even if they don’t need it, will people that gets a bigger upgrade be the ones that gets the loot so people get more even in the guild, is it the leader that decides what person gets the loot or what kind do you guys prefer?

Also just a small last question, the race of your character, does it matter? I know some guilds want just Orcs or just humans and so on, so the nodes has a higher chance of matching them.

Maybe you guys already answered these questions, but I in that case missed that and I’m sorry for asking them.
    Member_Baconbread.png
  • Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    baconbread wrote: »
    Hi!
    First off all I would just like to say that this guild sounds really good. A perfect fit for me and how I like to play. But I do have some questions.

I could apply to join the guild, but we don’t know how long until the game releases, so what’s your stand on how active people needs to be before release? Must I join the beta or alfa to keep my spot? Do I need to be on Discord every week?
    The reason why I ask is because I don’t have beta or alfa, and before the game comes out I’ll probably not be that active in the community. So if there is an requirement to be active before the game comes out, I’ll not be able to do that. Of course a month or so before the game comes out I’ll be active and preparing for the release.

I would also like to know where you stand on loot and what person gets what in a raid or dungeon. Of course we don’t know exactly how it will end up in the end, but for now, can anyone roll at all time even if they don’t need it, will people that gets a bigger upgrade be the ones that gets the loot so people get more even in the guild, is it the leader that decides what person gets the loot or what kind do you guys prefer?

Also just a small last question, the race of your character, does it matter? I know some guilds want just Orcs or just humans and so on, so the nodes has a higher chance of matching them.

Maybe you guys already answered these questions, but I in that case missed that and I’m sorry for asking them.

Hi Baconbread, good to hear from you, do feel free to hop onto our Discord and reach out to Narys#5109 who will be happy to discuss these with you in further detail!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    Hi Baconbread, good to hear from you, do feel free to hop onto our Discord and reach out to Narys#5109 who will be happy to discuss these with you in further detail!

Thanks for the replay, I will probably do that at some point. Right now I’m in Japan for a couple of months and don’t have Discord in a convenient way, so I will probably check out your Discord in November when I’m back in Sweden.
    Member_Baconbread.png
  • Options
    Recently joined the Hand of Unity discord and they've been very welcoming, and there's lots of good folks to chat with. I'm looking forward to hopefully gaming with them soon as it's a great community, and very well organised.
    w9aa773ktwxd.gif
  • Options
    EtalimEtalim Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sorf wrote: »
    Recently joined the Hand of Unity discord and they've been very welcoming, and there's lots of good folks to chat with. I'm looking forward to hopefully gaming with them soon as it's a great community, and very well organised.

Awesome to have you on board mate! Looking forward to game with you too!
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I cant wait for the Alpha 2 Phase <3
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Just joined these guys recently, and it's great. Really nice bunch of people, and always something going on.

Would recommend.

And if you like the yata from Archeage, then you're guaranteed a leadership spot. Or something like that....
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    ItanEnaItanEna Member
    edited December 2020
    Hey guys, i know i'm a bit late here, so i want to ask if you are still recruiting, since you were close to cap some months ago.
  • Options
    Chalky96Chalky96 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Not been as active as i would like, but coming up for AOC you can bet i will be.
    So its nice to see that this guild keeps up with its members and has good communication.
    Such a friendly and welcoming guild :smiley:<3
  • Options
    MathiasCBMathiasCB Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Narys wrote: »
    Please contact Falmin to claim your cookie @mathiascb - As we are both from the UK we mainly have biscuits and Brexit...but we'll see what we can do...

Hi,
    As of writing this I have yet to recieve any cookies of any kind. I am very dissatisfied with the amount of time and effort this has taken. They have probably gone moldy by now. Can I expect a compensation for my cookies or would you like to settle this in court? I wanna speak with your manager.

Still 10/10 guild tho.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f89035&is=65e61b35&hm=b77d871a8936b5046d34af440457530f7bf08c8c0db05f407e0423cfc426e966&
  • Options
    NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Spent some time in voice with some of the HoU members today, and everyone I had the pleasure of interacting with were both welcoming and chill. Looking forward to getting to know this group better.
    11wn1c3qmy20.gif
  • Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Razalar wrote: »
    Hey guys, i know i'm a bit late here, so i want to ask if you are still recruiting, since you were close to cap some months ago.

We are indeed Razalar, do feel free to hop onto our Discord to chat with Narys or a member of our Recruitment team.
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    RiannanasRiannanas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2021
    i had to create something while we wait on this amazing game
    hI0bgZY.jpg?width=482&height=857
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f8911b&is=65e61c1b&hm=7147015e22a5d13eb640540ae9f254e406194eb40897e9b3147cfa00b5ecbc3d&=