Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Enveus | PvX | Hardcore | 300+ in Alpha 2

Comments

• Options
    PyrianElfPyrianElf Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Another strong showing on day 1 of the month long alpha non NDA test! Multiple top levels, including many more 12+ and we cleared almost all the content except Elder Dragon Of The Flame which should fall today after everyone has the talisman attunement.
  • Options
    HappiEngiHappiEngi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Been with the guild for 2 months. The most fun and diverse group of gamers I've played with in a long time. Tons of fun personalities while being some serious gamers. They work hard but play harder.
  • Options
    Awesome to be a part of the world first kill of the Elder Dragon Of The Flame of the month long alpha. Also glad to see all active members decked out in the best epic gear the game has to offer (legendary crafting currently bugged). Glad we’ll have something else to do very soon ;)
  • Options
    GodGod Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    624242127d.jpg
    Was a great time, we enjoyed everything Intrepid had to offer and are happy to see the positive reaction to AoC across the board.
  • Options
    Awesome sauce... I'm now a member of Enveus. Going to play New World until Ashes of Creation (AoC) is released then I'll switch over AoC full-time.
  • Options
    Miss conquering all of Verra with the guildies. Even GMs in god mode couldn’t stop us.
  • Options
    AOCCrafterAOCCrafter Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Omg I know I cant wait to get back into testing. I am jones-ing for it so bad.
    “There’s absolutely no limit to what plain ordinary working people can accomplish, if they are given the opportunity, encouragement and incentive to do their best”.
    -Mr. Sam Walton
  • Options
    sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    Will we see A2 this year? :#
  • Options
    Hope so!
  • Options
    At this point I’ll settle for a showcase of the new combat :D
  • Options
    Still recruiting, with a large roster of competitive gamers ready for Alpha 2, we're looking for players who are excited to test everything Ashes of Creation has to offer in both a PVE and PVP.
  • Options
    got banned from discord. idk why. Cool guild and all but I am confused by the way I was removed
  • Options
    Was not the right fit for the competitive community.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    gr8 guild
  • Options
    NiccoNicco Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Excited for a2!
  • Options
    HamletHamlet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Check out our Alpha 1 Recruitment video! we are still looking for solid players with Alpha 2 packages to continue our Alpha dominance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVrY8nvo5g&t=1s&ab_channel=HamOnGames
  • Options
    LudacrispLudacrisp Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great guild, Alpha 2 when?!?
    hz12oyx5nfmp.png
  • Options
    Hamlet wrote: »
    Check out our Alpha 1 Recruitment video! we are still looking for solid players with Alpha 2 packages to continue our Alpha dominance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVrY8nvo5g&t=1s&ab_channel=HamOnGames

b0a5qda7b7xp.png
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    PeaceInChaosPeaceInChaos Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    God wrote: »
    Still recruiting, with a large roster of competitive gamers ready for Alpha 2, we're looking for players who are excited to test everything Ashes of Creation has to offer in both a PVE and PVP.

Closed Alpha Phase 2 backer here, interested in joining this guild. Filled out the application form provided in Discord (and edited a few times lol). Anything else I'd need to do to be considered for membership?
  • Options
    PeaceInChaosPeaceInChaos Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    The guild seems great!
  • Options
    _Ct__Ct_ Member
    Great active guild. Always people in discord gaming or just hanging out. With the activity as it is in the lull of games to play right now I can only imagine how poppin discord will be for A2.
  • Options
    Pretty fun group, with a dedication to being competitive. Besides, you can come watch DA lose money in saltybet until A2.
    3a6az6t11bzm.png
  • Options
    KatazKataz Member, Intrepid Pack
    (o '.' )O
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    WahfWahf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    excited for A2. made alot of homies in Enveus past few years in different games. Everyone always shows up with maximum effort and organization for competitive gameplay.
  • Options
    ElfcheElfche Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2022
    Really enjoying the community
  • Options
    NiccoNicco Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    bump