Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EMBER] [NA] [18+] | PVX | 100+ in Alpha 2 | Semi-Hardcore

Comments

• Sinbad_IRLSinbad_IRL Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Come join us in Archeage or Guildwars 2 we are actively running guilds in both games (both are f2p) as a way to spend time while waiting on AoC. Our guild is building experience in both PVE and PVP together right now so come stop by our discord and learn about us!
    forumsignature.png
    Game of Thrones Season 8 Ep 5 TONIGHT at 9pm EST (1.25 hours from now) come watch it with us on https://www.rabb.it/s/cmg1oe
    forumsignature.png
    While we wait for Ashes of Creation to hit its alpha and beta stages we are actively gaming together in Archeage and GW2. If you're interested in playing with an active guild that enjoys weekly game/movie nights, D&D, and other events come check us out. We are currently grinding in raids, pvp and polishing our economic processes to get ready for launch day. There are 200 of us so you'll always have someone to game with or talk to.
    forumsignature.png
  • CryptonicCryptonic Member, Intrepid Pack
    Archeage is coming along quite nicely! Got our Guild area all set up :D if anyone wants to join in on the fun let us know!
    ember_cypher_cap.jpg

Ember | NA | PVX | Semi-Hardcore | 18+ | ACTIVE
    Discord: https://discord.gg/aQmr2Vg

• tygorotygoro Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    "semi - hardcore" will forever be a meme
  • KimetsuKimetsu Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Great, friendly guild. :smile:
    Come play Archeage with us! We're active on Nui - East faction and enjoying the game together.

unknown.png

unknown-78.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

forumsignature.png
    Come hang out with us

unknown.png
    forumsignature.png
  • Waves - Happy to be apart of Ember -
    fyet5j.png

• Could you tell us about what tiers of the Kickstarter your officers have access to and whether you will have members going to the launch party? Thank you.
    Could you tell us about what tiers of the Kickstarter your officers have access to and whether you will have members going to the launch party? Thank you.

The majority of our officers and core group backed at the Kickstarter with the Braver of Worlds package. Several of us have the $1000 package as well so we will have the skin for the guildhall and guild barding. I don't know if anyone intends to be at the launch party though since we will be hosting our own and focused on playing the game.
    forumsignature.png
    We are looking for those who are pvp or economic focused and want to dominate the game with us to become the best on our server. As we ramp up again for APOC and Alpha testing come check us out and what makes our guild culture one of the strongest around.
    forumsignature.png
    We're actively playing in Archeage while we wait to sink our teeth into Ashes of Creation. If you're good at PVP and can prove it we want you in Ember. Currently we're one of the top guilds in Archeage on Nui in GvG and in open world pvp. Our members are honing their skill and ability for when AoC launches come join the fun.
    forumsignature.png
    Come join us today for Ashes of Creation's APOC test! It's been six months and we're ready to get into it!
    forumsignature.png
    Our requirements have been updated as we shift our focus of the guild. If you would like to join us we are very excited for the game to come out and actively playing on Archeage Unchained together. Come check us out today.
    forumsignature.png
    Ember has been here longer than most and we will continue to be here for the years to come. If you want a solid and long term guild check us out today.
    forumsignature.png
  • Krewshi97Krewshi97 Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Hey, does the application link work? Its giving me an error
  • QuarantineQuarantine Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    B)
    I'm back baby
    forumsignature.png
    😎 it's been a while
    ember_cypher_cap.jpg

• I'm soooo hyped up for Alpha 1!

With all the amazing content that Intrepid has been showing us over the past few months I can't wait to see what the live game looks like. I'll get to take my own look at it in Alpha 2 and hope to see a bunch of you guys there! I most excited to check out the economic systems and see how well the game is able to create a dynamic player-driven economy through its unique gathering, crafting, and transportation systems. What are other people looking forward to?
  • Awesome guild that'll always have your back. Glad to call em family.
  • TwotokesTwotokes Member
    edited August 2020
    This group is full of A list folks who can take your gaming experience to the next level. Joined up with them after checking out a few other groups but this is hands down the best group of folks I have met since BT progression days. I'd consider Ember to be among the top groups I have joined in 3 decades of online gaming, if your looking to dominate and don't like compromise in your game, throw an app our way, you will not be disappointed. I have always been a top tier guy and he its nice to find myself in the middle of the pack. Stop carrying deadweight and jump in Embers backpack!!!
    Ember has been my hommy home since the very beginning and its a home im proud to be apart of! If you are looking for a place to to call home and an family to game with Ember is just that place come on by and join us 😘😀
    ember_cypher_cap.jpg

• PeaceInChaosPeaceInChaos Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Let's gooo Alpha 1 Phase 2 !! Can't wait to get in there with you all. Sexxxy banners BTW UwU
  • Guild Logo is dope. Hopefully we can get that plastered on a tabard/guild furniture in game.
    We have several running D&D nights and game nights for the guild along with various games to play together while we wait on Ashes to launch. Come join us for a good time.
    forumsignature.png
  • NicuNicu Member
    This guild seems awesome!
    Love the drive and organization.

Hope to join you from Alpha 2 stages 👍🏻
  • DovahboyDovahboy Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I've been with the guild for a few years now, and it's been a pretty fun time. The guild is fun no matter if it's gaming, watching movies, or just chatting and catching up with friends. I wouldn't choose another guild over these guys for sure
  • Awesome group of people, if u want a mature and friendly group of fellow gamers, check out our guild.