Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EMBER] [NA] [18+] | PVX | 100+ in Alpha 2 | Semi-Hardcore

124»

Comments

• Options
    ravnodausravnodaus Member, Intrepid Pack
    Come check us out if you're looking for some folk to play with in the upcoming Alpha/Betas. Good group of people and always playing some game while we wait.
  • Options
    Bry0Bry0 Member
    yeah what rav said. We're pretty chill and won't hound on you to live up to unrealistic expectations. You can come on by and relax in the discord server
  • Options
    If you're at all serious about AoC, then this guild may be what you're looking for. Experienced leaders, experienced core members, goals of castle ownership, PVP, content creators, and a great community. This is shaping up to be one of the most dominant communities in AoC and if you want to join and be a part of that, we welcome you.
  • Options
    Amped for future events with this guild!
  • Options
    I sent an application to join! Hyped about the game and hoping to join a guild that mirrors that.
  • Options
    Been hanging with these peeps for the past 3 years. Honestly, one of the best guilds I have ever been in, classy, harcore, fun and ambitious. Cool group to join if your looking at getting into AoC or even other games, somebody is always on playing something!

Why did I join? Sinbad is super cool and they promised to be a PVX guild and more focused on PVP and working together as a huge team...you can't go wrong there. Plus most of the team has early access so it's always nice to pick their brain on some of the finer details.

Come join us!

Cheers
    xKMTkyZ.jpg
  • Options
    Just joined this community - super friendly, helpful and looks like a great group to join before AoC hits. Everyone is extremely active and the guild seems highly organized. Definitely recommend!
  • Options
    They are super active, organised and enjoy striving for greatness.. but don't let the competitiveness fool you.
    They are hands down one of the most friendliest and fun guilds I have ever joined.
    Definitely super excited to have found a home in AoC 🔥
  • Options
    DarkthShadowDarkthShadow Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I joined these guys back in Archeage, and they were one of my all time favorite guilds to play with. A bunch of cool guys, knowledgeable, and friendly.
  • Options
    Really looking forward to AoC, I put an application in and waiting. It's my plan to stream this game whenever I am playing it.
  • Options
    Only just joined in, but from what i can see this is a well planned out and great community to be a part of. Felt at home immediately. Can't wait to see what the future holds!
  • Options
    Been rolling Ember now for about 2 months. cant complain. Its a tight ship that gives you the freedom to do what you want. Weekly events/movie nights, We watch the dev streams in coms and then discuss for a bit after. Its very much a home i would say and I enjoy my time with my Friends/Family.

(even if they are gonna be dirty elves/dwarves)
    #orcmasterace
  • Options
    Shopping Semi-hardcore guilds. Tons of MMO experience, semi-hardcore raiding in multiple games, wondering how many people are in the guild currently. I want to be in a large active guild, PvX (mostly a PvE peep). Not interested in movie nights and such but want a friendly, adult, and active group to mosh with. I've been follow AoC but new to the community. Am I in the right place?
  • Options
    Sinbad_IRLSinbad_IRL Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    mrmosh wrote: »
    Shopping Semi-hardcore guilds. Tons of MMO experience, semi-hardcore raiding in multiple games, wondering how many people are in the guild currently. I want to be in a large active guild, PvX (mostly a PvE peep). Not interested in movie nights and such but want a friendly, adult, and active group to mosh with. I've been follow AoC but new to the community. Am I in the right place?

Hey thank you for checking us out, can you shoot me a DM on Discord? Sinbad#9001
    forumsignature.png
  • Options
    Our core membership has been together for years - join one of the top guilds in AoC.
    forumsignature.png
  • Options
    Guys, this is the best and most organized guild you can find. It's not just an AoC community, we have tons going on!
  • Options
    looking forward to seeing the world in A1
  • Options
    10/10 guild, would try again.
  • Options
    Join Ember if you're looking for a hardcore community that loves pvp and will dominate the server.
    forumsignature.png
  • Options
    Ember is currently one of the top guilds in Archeage Unchained and holding our own against the zergs of the East. We are a content heavy guild with a massive focus around organized pvp and competitive play. We have the history and talent in-game to back up our claims. Join us today.
    forumsignature.png
  • Options
    We are on Ohonoo and are looking for active players who want to join us on our server!

s your server dead? Awaiting a merge into an unknown fate? Then join Ohonoo! We have tons of PVP, a large and active population, and a healthy economy. Our guild is currently recruiting and looking for people who love PVP to join us!

We are actively running the following content:
    • Elite Runs
    • Dungeon Runs
    • Portal Runs
    • Outpost Rush Groups
    • Territory Wars

We will provide you with gear upgrades, furniture, etc for free if you provide the materials needed to craft it. Our guild has a core of dedicated master crafters who do not charge guild members to complete jobs.

Beyond New World, we also offer an awesome community that is playing different games like Ashes of Creation, Archeage, Lost Ark, and more. We have been around for over five years and have a history of success to back us up. So if you're interested then please check us out and join the Ember Guild Discord.
    forumsignature.png
  • Options
    TwangTwang Member
    edited June 2022
    Hey I lost my discord and was in the guild could someone link me the discord the current invite expired. I was DaniiDeed#9543 was in new world and waiting for ashes alpha 2, msg or add me at Twang#6420
  • Options
    Looking for a future guild for ashes of a creation for me an my friend. Are yall still looking for people?
  • Options
    We are officially recruiting exclusively for Alpha 2 as the persistent test nears!

Come check us out and see what makes Ember such an awesome community!
    forumsignature.png
  • Options
    We have over 100 members in Alpha 2 and are recruiting exclusively for the testing phase. Try out by joining our discord at https://discord.gg/ember
    forumsignature.png