joeysmylesjoeysmyles Member, Avatar of the Phoenix
edited April 29 in NA Guild Recruitment
Gm7PAai.gif
Leader: Joeysmyles
Co-Leaders: Leon & Gods_Right_Seat
Focus: PvP and PvE, Crafting, and Trading
Discord: https://discord.gg/Zxv6rwM

What Void is About

Void is a group of veteran hardcore gamers turned friends. We know what it takes to succeed and we are looking to create a community of chill people that are ready to dominate in all different types of games. While we do strive for victory, we focus on fun and friendship first.

Void was founded by a group of friends who met because of their common interest in Ashes of Creation, an upcoming MMORPG from Intrepid Studios. We are aiming for a medium to large size guild so that we are able to sufficiently take care of ourselves without losing our individuality in the masses. Unlike other similar groups, we aren’t just a guild. Void will always be a group hangout first, where you can spend some time relaxing with friends. We acknowledge each other’s individuality while gaming and cracking jokes, but we still take the time to get together and focus on the tasks that we have on hand. We believe that it is not all about the destination but the people who get you there in the first place. We strive to create an atmosphere where people aren’t afraid to be themselves. We pride ourselves in being open and accepting of all our members.

This is a place where opinions can be stated without fear of repercussion. With that being said, you have your own opinions and it is important to respect that others have their own as well. We do not tolerate others being looked down on because of their background or beliefs. We are not and never will be a place that will harbor trolls and protect someone for intentionally trolling others. Action will be taken swiftly against the individuals who cannot abide by these rules.

We’re looking to add people who know who they are and have what it takes to become one with The Void. We are not here to tell you to give us part of your in-game income, or have you go through seven different registrations. If you like us, you apply. We interview you, if we like you, we accept your application. Simple. We are looking for the type of people who are active and relaxed, but motivated. We aim to be first in all categories of the game. We're aiming to be moderately sized but nothing too big or to be considered a zerg. We're also looking forward to learn more about node systems and go forward with the plan to heavily influence one. We want to clear raids, go for that world boss that spawns once in a blue moon, dominate the player vs player arenas, gather rare resources, and craft them into masterpieces. If any of those areas of Ashes of Creation interest you, join our discord and check us out. I'm sure you'll enjoy playing with us. Come and see if you have what it takes to join The Void.

Joining The Void includes an application plus the items below;

Requirements:
  • Age 18
  • Own a working microphone, and be willing to communicate through Discord voice and text chats
  • Understand that this is a mature guild, and be able to hold yourself to those standards
  • Be willing to contribute to the community. This can be just by hanging out in voice chat, and staying active. Being social is highly encouraged, even if it's just to talk.

We play many different games at the moment, but please keep in mind that Void has and always will keep Ashes of Creation in mind. We will be following it closely during it’s development and may or may not change goals to suite that of the group as we get closer to launch. We have a wide range of backers for the game from Braver of World backers to Avatar of the Phoenix. As such, we will have some of the most dedicated backers and players. The guild leadership will already have access to in game guild goodies from day one. You expect the best from us, just as we will expect from you.

If you’re interested in joining feel free to join in our Discord and message one of the Co-Leaders or myself directly. We look forward to hearing from you.

Join us on Discord!

https://discord.gg/Zxv6rwM
dEbBHKS.png

Comments

• wiplasher4wiplasher4 Member, Leader of Men
    Above average group of humans and cats. 10/10 would join again.
  • MiralinMiralin Member, Braver of Worlds
    Fun group! We play lots of games together and keep up to date with AoC stuff.

Watch out for Pooka o.o If you see him RUN!
  • arzosaharzosah Member, Leader of Men
    Miralin wrote: »
    Fun group! We play lots of games together and keep up to date with AoC stuff.

Watch out for Pooka o.o If you see him RUN!

Pooka's just a big teddy bear, I don't know what you're talking about.
    i55FwpZ.png
  • QueenInnocentQueenInnocent Member
    edited April 12
    Watch out for the Pooka!!!
    They try to hide it under ‘teddy bear,’ but that creature is an animal!!!! oVo
    "Dance to the sound of my gun, as you run, run, run."
    Nom / Queen
    giphy.gif Artwork and signature (c) InterLin - TheLunaDaWolf

• czarczar Member, Leader of Men
    Glad to see you!
  • trutheternaltrutheternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People
    Good luck in game.
    Love the new guild graphic @joeysmyles
    i55FwpZ.png
  • teylouneteyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    edited April 13
    Looks like a lot of work went into this post, i am impressed.
    I hope you reach your goals and have lots of fun playing the game. <3
  • joeysmylesjoeysmyles Member, Avatar of the Phoenix
    teyloune wrote: »
    Looks like a lot of work went into this post, i am impressed.
    I hope you reach your goals and have lots of fun playing the game. <3

Thanks, glad to see someone saw all that work. Lol. & same for you too!
    dEbBHKS.png
  • plutokissplutokiss Member, Braver of Worlds
    Super active group of people who also have game/movie nights. Tons of fun!
  • You guys look pretty cool :O
    You guys look pretty cool :O

looks can be deceiving.
    i55FwpZ.png
  • kasekukaseku Member
    We're just a bunch of bored people trying to find games to play together till AoC comes out.
  • leonleon Member, Braver of Worlds
    @AutumnSword Thanks! Most of us are :D First time posting in these new forums but they look alright
  • joeysmylesjoeysmyles Member, Avatar of the Phoenix
    kaseku wrote: »
    We're just a bunch of bored people trying to find games to play together till AoC comes out.

Aren't we all just bored and waiting for the one game we want. Too bad all the mmos out there are so trash. :neutral:
    dEbBHKS.png
  • fedexfedex Member
    edited May 27
    Slap Hands
    signature_obelstWseo1390.png
  • leonleon Member, Braver of Worlds
    Soon Joey. Soooooon. We will be able to play a good MMO, probably lol