Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Axiom | PvX | 18+ | Alpha Testing & Beyond | Dedicated & Ambitious

Comments

• DiminishiDiminishi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I read through a bunch of these recruitment posts and you guys seem pretty amazing. I put in my application and will hope for the best!
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Diminishi wrote: »
    I read through a bunch of these recruitment posts and you guys seem pretty amazing. I put in my application and will hope for the best!

So glad you could join us!
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Join now as our recruiting in other MMOs ramps up!
  • BabayugahBabayugah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I have to admit, the second part to the punch line was a joke as well. We have had civil wars in the guild about the snorse mounts, come join the battle

Snorse is the one true mount.
  • 97349734 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Alpha 1 purchases are right around the corner. Don't wanna brag or anything but we have a LOT of players in A1... that could be you ;)
    An Esoteric Lynx!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Axiom
    8zze0395w28i.png
    Hope to see some new people joining the guild to experience A1 and follow on testing with. Plenty of those here to have a great time!
    Over 60 A1 packages and climbing...join up!
  • JakobeJakobe Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Soon to be 69 Axiom A1 packages, this is the way.
    Babayugah wrote: »
    Hope to see some new people joining the guild to experience A1 and follow on testing with. Plenty of those here to have a great time!

Ya! We've got a sizable, organized group!
  • Bump
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template.png
    Jakobe wrote: »

Can we break 100 though :o
  • CakeBanditJrCakeBanditJr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I have A1 now! yay! Unfortunately, I will be on vacation when it drops BUT I come back on the 16th! :) Taking the Jeeps to Panama City Beach so I'm going to have TONS of fun there! See y'all soon!
  • ciriciri Member
    I may not be the most active member, but Axiom has been nothing but warm and welcoming regardless! I've never felt so kindly received over both VC and text. By everyone, not just the officers!

Thanks for having me, you guys! I love watching this guild grow by the day. ♥
  • JakobeJakobe Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Jakobe wrote: »

Can we break 100 though :o

we may break 420
  • NyxxaNyxxa Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Love the new guild tag Fayne! Starting to look real professional :)
    StagAxiomSigCleaned.png
    I don't wanna sound too intense or anything but....

SEVEN DAYS UNTIL A1 NDA LIFT PEOPLE

We have over 70 members involved in the A1 testing. Plenty of us without access will be hanging around as well. Always looking for more to join in on the fun!
    We have over 70 members involved in the A1 testing. Plenty of us without access will be hanging around as well.

So hyped to get to it!
  • DakumaulerDakumauler Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    So far very quality and organized guild. ready to hit the ground running as i see it.
    Dakumauler wrote: »
    So far very quality and organized guild. ready to hit the ground running as i see it.

Got some content and events coming up, too! Join up and test the waters.
  • RazelthethirdRazelthethird Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    howdy brotheren
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-RAZELTHETHIRD.png
    howdy brotheren

Good to see you!
  • RazelthethirdRazelthethird Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I need a healer its gonna get messy
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-RAZELTHETHIRD.png
    Only 4 days until NDA lift. Looking forward to seeing everyone involved testing and watching!
  • Kat_N7Kat_N7 Member
    Our roster has exploded the past two weeks! Huge welcome to all our new A1 testers and I look forward to paving the way for this amazing game with you all.
    Only 4 days until NDA lift. Looking forward to seeing everyone involved testing and watching!

The countdown continues!
  • TrUSivrajTrUSivraj Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I do so love a good community :3
    Future Falconer, Top 1% PvPer and owner of Big and Beautiful Homesteads
    lnx3t1v8o8r9.png

The countdown continues!

The countdown is a curse, never doing it again PepeHands
  • OeryonOeryon Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    nice
    /Users/antonverheyen/Desktop/WannaSig.png
  • Absolutely a wonderful guild to be a part of. Axiom is full of amazing people who I am proud to call friends. Excited to meet all the new members who get to experience this amazing community.
    Stag_Head_Signature6.png?width=814&height=363
  • Jell0primeJell0prime Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We are ready, join us.
    "I never ever do anything, for goodness’ sake. Everything I do, is for the sake of evil." -Skeletor

Joinaxiom.com
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-Jell.png