The Golden Feather (Podcast)

chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
edited April 18 in Community Creations
Hello!

I am ChibiBree (a cosplayer) and I co-host a weekly podcast with @Virtek where we discuss news and community (mainly community). So far we have 9 official podcasts out and our 10th one is coming up this Saturday.

We Livestream every Friday at 5pm PST on Twitch:

We then upload them to our youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyalO_kS2Cf8-buvB-tI7Iw/

I am working on updating our SoundCloud and reconnecting the Itunes- so please bear with me!

We love to highlight people in the community so if you want to be a guest, show us your art/memes/poetry etc. / or just want to continue the conversation with us in our discord, we'd love to have you!

https://discord.gg/zXGYQrv

You can also find us on twitter!
@cheebibree @djvirtek and @TheGoldenFeathr

Black_background-gold_font.png

Comments

• texthkmtexthkm Member
    Keep up the good work! <3 :)
    The AoC Dungeon

vgy8sY6.png

Your number 1 source for Ashes of Creation news and discussion.
  • jahlonjahlon Member
    It is the small content creators that provide the base for any games.

You guys bring a unique twist to content creation.

Keep up the good work!
  • chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    @texthkm Thank you!
    @jahlon Awe thank you so much! We are trying to provide quality content ^_^

You guys rock!
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    edited April 19
    The quality and content is great, keep up the great work guys c:
  • nagashnagash Member, Leader of Men
    Its nice to see people who like the PvE side of ashes doing podcasts ^^
    2mgwkfk.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    The quality and content is great, keep up the great work guys c:
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy it!

nagash wrote: »
    Its nice to see people who like the PvE side of ashes doing podcasts ^^
    We love PvE, thoug @Virtek enjoys a bit of PvP, I'm more so on the side of PvE/Econ.
  • virtekvirtek Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    @texthkm @jahlon @Autumnleaf and @Nagash , thank you all so much for the kind words!!

Nagash!! How're the old dusty bones doing? Been missing reading your posts while the forums were down
    sgsdgfsdgfs.png
  • nagashnagash Member, Leader of Men
    virtek wrote: »
    @texthkm @jahlon @Autumnleaf and @Nagash , thank you all so much for the kind words!!

Nagash!! How're the old dusty bones doing? Been missing reading your posts while the forums were down

It's nice to see you back as well virtek
    2mgwkfk.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    virtek wrote: »

Just stating the truth bro c:
  • gemiichangemiichan Member, Braver of Worlds
    Wonderful interview!! Also thank you bunches for asking my question!! You guys rock! Keep up the wonderful work! <3
    AoC's Fashion Queen
    11vqpmu.gif
    "I understand wanting formality, but is it worth tearing apart your community..?" </3
    Signature Shop: Here!
    @gemiichan no problem! I noticed that you opened a shop (brings me back to gaia online days) for signatures. Is it ok to get a few of them to bring up in our next podcast?
  • gemiichangemiichan Member, Braver of Worlds
    chibibree wrote: »
    @gemiichan no problem! I noticed that you opened a shop (brings me back to gaia online days) for signatures. Is it ok to get a few of them to bring up in our next podcast?

Gaia Online?! <3 I miss that game sometimes! haha :open_mouth: you honor me! <3 By all means, please feel free to utilize any that fit your purpose! There are also some scattered around my archived thread from the old forums!
    AoC's Fashion Queen
    11vqpmu.gif
    "I understand wanting formality, but is it worth tearing apart your community..?" </3
    Signature Shop: Here!