Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Suggestion] Personality Animation Sets

2»

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »
    maouw wrote: »
    and sitting :)

leg spread
    ankle on knee
    ankles together
    foot tucked behind the ankle
    straight legs
    crossed legs
    fetal position

And for people who complete certain religious questlines:
    floating-in-the-air meditation

T poses for dominance

That would actually be scary.
    Floating T pose, your head tilted sideways while you stare into people's souls.
    giphy.gif
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    So like ESO did? I mean yeah that might be interesting to say the least.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I have said a few times in the past that I hope they add amination packs like this, as well as offering up packs to alter the visuals of spells. There needs to be more than just cosmetic clothing for our characters in the shop, imo.

However, these are things that shouldn't be done until launch, imo.
  • Options
    ViBunjaViBunja Member
    I'd like to add if possible, I'd like sets for combat. I'd hate to see, everyone is using a sword in the same manner, or a hammer. At the very least I'd like to have different sets for sword combat, arrows. I believe Skyrim hard a similar mod for this, for advance combat where bows were held differently and quivers as well, there was a certain style for swords, axes, etc.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think it's basically just augments that will change the appearances of combat - because the devs want us to be able to recognize what abilities (and augments) are being used by being familiar with the associated animations.
    I'm pretty sure the devs don't want the animations associated with combat abilities to be obfuscated by cosmetics.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ViBunja wrote: »
    I'd like to add if possible, I'd like sets for combat. I'd hate to see, everyone is using a sword in the same manner, or a hammer. At the very least I'd like to have different sets for sword combat, arrows. I believe Skyrim hard a similar mod for this, for advance combat where bows were held differently and quivers as well, there was a certain style for swords, axes, etc.

Excellent Idea. I would have been stoked just to have skill cosmetics like path of exile, but different combat animations would be great so long as they don't effect DPS in any way.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think the thing that I saw that peaked my interest the most was having different idle animations. Too many times I'll walk away from my character and then find them doing something stupid like flexing. I'd 100% buy an idle animation set that better fit my character.