Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Keeping people online part II

consultantconsultant Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I left of with making an intruction manual for the game online of course. Really cannot go over everything that should. be in there but what it does is put everyone on the same platform right form the beginning.

One of the things that should be in this instruction manual th is a paragraph or two on how to use forums to find a guild and a short description of types of guild like social guilds raiding guild pvp guilds casual guilds. Not going to go into the details like making a videos and all that, but toons are more likely to keep playing this game if they are in a strong community and a guild that they. Thing is finding the right guild could be very lengthy process if you do not know how to find one that suits your needs.

Now lets go on to a different topic which is Acheivements. I think you should be able to earn certain acheivements (ones that require skill) more than ounce. So If you do a dungeoun you could earn an achievement second award third award fourth award and so on. Not sure what the max number should be for max times you could earn and achievement. Plus be pretty good if we could get number of Boss kills like Killed giant spider fourth kill fifth kill and so on.

This ties into my last paragraph but if you could also have metrics on an areas. Some games have like number of quests total. Which well it does seem helpful completing every quest is a huge task. But if you keep track of how many quests completed in a certain area then since the number is smaller person might be likely to set personal goal to finish quests in that area or hit a certain number. Try to divide huge tasks into little tasks.

This goes into metrics again but having a like a transmog room that shows which armour sets or weapons have been collected and how to get ones that have been collected. I know it does away with discovery and people usually go to websites but if you did it in game people would have the chance to see how it would actually look in game and be more likely to farm sets of armour and gear they have already tried on in game. Plus you could afford them the option to see what gear looks like with certain enchantments (particle effects.

Actually be pretty coool if we had an armour room with our let say 8 favourite armour sets and when we selected them to be equipped they would just fly on just like in the Movie iron Man.

Some new players might not understand things like no instant que or low flying or no fast travel things that do not sit well with the I WANT IT NOW SOCIETY There should be a place were people should be able to go for answers so they can be directed to go there if they ask that question or make remarks about things like no fast travel.