Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

End of Season 1 Event Tuesday December 17th

MayhemMayhem Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Final End of Season 1 Event will start at 10AM on Tuesday (1 hour before the stream) >:)

We will have as big as possible Bronze Axe battle to test the servers before the season ends. (will try to get increased lobby size for this)

At the start of the game
Instantly jump from the portal and dive straight down to the ground with your gryphon. Hoping to see everyone there one last time before the season ends.

Comments

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    :D Hahahahahha sounds like it would be fun to try.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

How do you plan for those who want to participate but haven't gotten to 50 for the costumes?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• MayhemMayhem Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    T Elf wrote: »
    How do you plan for those who want to participate but haven't gotten to 50 for the costumes?
    We could also do Team 1 Male + Default armor and Team 2 Female + Default Armor or something like that.
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just kill everyone not wearing Level 50 armor.
    edited December 2019
    Doubt we can get 100 level 50's so might be better to do team ''colors'' with low level armor
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    Without Intrepid support. I don't think we'll get 20 people. :/ Not everyone looking at forums
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    while it is a good idea I agree with fooshyy without intrepid making the event people will not play
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    Added a player count.

Team 2
    edited December 2019
    If we do not get enough players for the old map, lets try to get intrepid to bump the match size to 20+ and make our way towards the middle of the map.
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    Team 1 - I have off, but no promises
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Boys vs girls. I like it. :)
    fNX2ISa.png

I only like to play my same sex, female, so I guess that puts me in team 2.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

Edited event

Gave a name
    Removed teams
    Added a time for final event
    Rats! I liked the two teams idea much better than just the regular bronze ax free for all.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

so can I be on the cleanup team
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    T Elf wrote: »
    Rats! I liked the two teams idea much better than just the regular bronze ax free for all.
    Changed to bronze axe FFA due to 98,5% chance for rogue agents in teams. Would need dmg immunity for first 5 mins.
    Nagash wrote: »
    Yes :D
    In case lobby size is 5 on Sunday we'll do stuff like Grimoire only, Bronze Axe 5 armor, 1 Longbow no miasma, wand only and do Bronze Axe Rumble on tuesday.
    edited December 2019
    I hope it works out for you as apoc need a boost
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Moved Final Event Bronze Axe Rumble to 10AM PST instead of 11AM PST due to stream starting at 11AM PST.
  • Nagash wrote: »

Just what you need. More bones. Watcha gonna do with them?
    Subotai wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

Just what you need. More bones. Watcha gonna do with them?

make a Christmas tree
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ha! I might need to create some notifications so I don't forget to log in for these!
    Sunday event was alot of fun, even tho we didn't get many participants. Gonna need ALOT more for tuesday.