Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question on Levels

Is it worth it spending embers unlocking levels? Besides meeting the level requirements for certain weapons and armor(s), is it crucial to be level 50 before Castle Sieges? i.e. Are the levels going to carry over or will there be an xp wipe?

Comments

• Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Its worth it if you want the cosmetics yes. Especially if you have the legendary path and get some embers in return. But not needed for siege. There most likely will be a new season with xp wipe. As far i know all 3 APOC modes will share reward paths and run on the same client too :#
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    At the start of this current season all levels were wiped from the previous season; so my guess is that with the start of Sieges with class kits, we will have to level all over again.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    T Elf wrote: »
    At the start of this current season all levels were wiped from the previous season; so my guess is that with the start of Sieges with class kits, we will have to level all over again.

That is the plan.

3 different chapters with 3 different sets of cosmetics.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jahlon wrote: »
    T Elf wrote: »

That is the plan.

3 different chapters with 3 different sets of cosmetics.

you mean reskins :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you really want the Level 50 skins, spend embers, I guess.
    I would try to get as close to 45 as you can before doing so... that way you're just spending the embers you earned while playing.

If the Chapter 2 Level 50 skins are just going to be re-skins, it's probably not worth it to waste embers getting to Level 50.