Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

sfdgh

MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I'M SICK OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT FEATURES OF AN UNRELEASED GAME BEFORE EVEN GRASPING THE TRUE INTENTIONS AND EXPLANATION OF THE DEVS!

signature.png
  • Options
    I'M SICK OF BEING SICK OF PEOPLE BEING SICK OF ABSURD SICKNESSES THAT ARISE FROM OTHER PEOPLE BEING SICK OF SICK THINGS SUCH AS SICKNESS AND I'M ALSO SICK OF REPEATING THE WORD SICK SO MANY TIMES THAT THIS SICKNESS IS DRIVING ME SICK AND FORCING ME TO MAKE THIS SICK POST OUT OF SHEER SICKNESS OF MY SICKNESS THAT I AM SICK OF ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS SICK OF THIS SICK BULL SHIT.

TLDR: I'M SICK OF BEING SICK OF PEOPLE BEING SICK OF ABSURD SICKNESSES THAT ARISE FROM OTHER PEOPLE BEING SICK OF SICK THINGS SUCH AS SICKNESS AND I'M ALSO SICK OF REPEATING THE WORD SICK SO MANY TIMES THAT THIS SICKNESS IS DRIVING ME SICK AND FORCING ME TO MAKE THIS SICK POST OUT OF SHEER SICKNESS OF MY SICKNESS THAT I AM SICK OF ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS SICK OF THIS SICK BULL SHIT.

TLDR TO THE TLDR: I'M SICK OF BEING SICK OF PEOPLE BEING SICK OF ABSURD SICKNESSES THAT ARISE FROM OTHER PEOPLE BEING SICK OF SICK THINGS SUCH AS SICKNESS AND I'M ALSO SICK OF REPEATING THE WORD SICK SO MANY TIMES THAT THIS SICKNESS IS DRIVING ME SICK AND FORCING ME TO MAKE THIS SICK POST OUT OF SHEER SICKNESS OF MY SICKNESS THAT I AM SICK OF ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS SICK OF THIS SICK BULL SHIT.

TLDR TO THE TLDR TO THE TLDR: I'M SICK OF BEING SICK OF PEOPLE BEING SICK OF ABSURD SICKNESSES THAT ARISE FROM OTHER PEOPLE BEING SICK OF SICK THINGS SUCH AS SICKNESS AND I'M ALSO SICK OF REPEATING THE WORD SICK SO MANY TIMES THAT THIS SICKNESS IS DRIVING ME SICK AND FORCING ME TO MAKE THIS SICK POST OUT OF SHEER SICKNESS OF MY SICKNESS THAT I AM SICK OF ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS SICK OF THIS SICK BULL SHIT.

ONE TLDR TO RULE THEM ALL: I'M SICK (But not with Covid-19, no worries there)
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    hmmm.
  • Options
    CorpierCorpier Member
    edited March 2020
    Tsukasa wrote: »
    Deep inside I want humanity to die by Coronavirus, because they are destructive and the only species capable of evil. My rage is warm and pure, it doesn't have any malicious feelings in it, but more like "it needs to be done".

If you want all of humanity to die, its only fair to start with yourself. Also if humanity are the only species capable of evil, which isn't true because cruelty and selfishness isn't exclusive to us, then they are also therefore the only species capable of good.
  • Options
    @corpier Yeah I'm waiting for Coronavirus to catch me so I could die and meet my cats in heaven who were victims of damned humans. Though it would be a shame not to live in play Ashes after 4 years eagerly waiting. Conflicted feelings. --- BTW did you come here just to tell me to kill myself? filthy human indeed.

I did not "come here just to tell you to kill yourself." I commented to imply that you should think about what you are saying. You might want humanity to die, but the majority of humanity does not. Don't pretend to be self righteous while wishing for mass genocide. That is evil.
  • Options
    ccWBwpD.png
  • Options
    Btw, the Coronavirus is unlikely to kill you unless you already have underlying health conditions or are immunocompromised. For most of the population who contract the illness it will just be like a bad case of the flu.

That being said, this is now far off topic from this thread, let alone these forums.

RESUME WITH THE RAGE AND SALT!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    :smile:
  • Options
    If the man wants everyone to die why the fuck would he be the first to die. The entire argument is based off of 'humanity is evil'. Untrustworthy could be considered an evil trait. If @Tsukasa is the first to die, where's the guarantee the rest of humanity follows? He'd be in much better position to instigate his inner desires himself through machinations of his own making and then offing himself once the deed is done.

Also, perspective is necessary in discussions like these. Mass genocide is evil says who? PETA would argue eating meat is genocide. Noah would argue that genocide was used to purify earth. Hell stepping on ants on your way to work is fucking genocide. Don't go pushing your perspective of genocide on others @Corpier

Yes this entire post is actually a joke. I don't actually mean anything i've said above.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood philosophy minor, The Void Shadow
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    This thread is weird.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I didn't think it was gonna go this way.
  • Options
    Corpier wrote: »
    Deep inside I want humanity to die by Coronavirus, because they are destructive and the only species capable of evil. My rage is warm and pure, it doesn't have any malicious feelings in it, but more like "it needs to be done".

If you want all of humanity to die, its only fair to start with yourself. Also if humanity are the only species capable of evil, which isn't true because cruelty and selfishness isn't exclusive to us, then they are also therefore the only species capable of good.

Do you know the definition of EVIL ?
  • Options
    CorpierCorpier Member
    edited October 2021
    Tamael wrote: »
    Corpier wrote: »

Do you know the definition of EVIL ?

Is this a joke or reference I'm missing?
  • Options
    CorpierCorpier Member
    edited March 2020
    I'M ANGRY THAT THE COVID 19 VIRUS EXISTS AND PEOPLE I KNOW AND LOVE ARE IN DANGER OF IT! I'M ALSO ANGRY THAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD WISH THOSE I KNOW AND LOVE DEAD!

ALSO, ALSO, I'M ANGRY THAT I'M PROBABLY GOING TO BE QUARANTINED AT SOME POINT AND NEITHER THE MMO ALPHA OR APOC CASTLE SIEGE MODE ARE OUT FOR ME TO PLAY DURING THAT TIME(not really because I understand game production takes time and want it to be good)!

LASTLY I'M THINKING THAT THIS RANT AND SALT THREAD SHOULD HAVE STAYED ASHES OF CREATION RELATED AND NEVER SHOULD HAVE GONE OFF TOPIC! THE OP PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE LIMITED THE THREAD TO ANGER ABOUT ASHES BECAUSE ANY TIME A RANT THREAD IS OPEN-ENDED ENOUGH TO INCLUDE RELIGION, POLITICS, AND WORLD EVENTS PEOPLE ARE LIKELY TO SAY STUPID OFFENSIVE THINGS AND ARGUMENTS WILL START!
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I AM SICK OF PEOPLE BEING ANGRY AT THE COVID-19 VIRUS. IT IS A DEFENSE MECHANISM OF OUR WORLD IN MY BOOK, TRYING TO SAVE THE EARTH FROM PARASITIC LIFEFORMS THAT STILL DONT STOP TO POISON IT.
    I AM SICK OF PEOPLE FIGHTING OVER TOILETPAPER IN MY COUNTRY(GERMANY), WHENTHERE ARE BETTER GOODS TO FIGHT OVER!
    I AM SICK OF TRUMP TRYING TO MONOPOLIZE A FUTURE VACCINE AGAINST CORONA.
    I AM SICK OF POSTING THIS SHIT HERE AND SHALL NOW GO OVER TO MY AOC RAGE.

I AM SICK OF THE BARD, SUMMONER, ROGUE AND FIGHTER NOT GAVING ANY ABILITY OR GAMEPLAY RELEASED!
    I AM SICK OF THE TULNAR ONLY HAVING 2-3 PIECES OF ARTWORK!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One

I dont understand the thought behind this because we are a amazing combination of atoms that came togethere billions of years ago and we should enjoy the time !
    Big chance it will happen though. Many forces of nature are lurking to wipe humanity off the face of the earth, Of which a comet impact is the most likely. I can advice anyone with an open mind and intrest in science to check out the 'Younger Dryas impact hypothesis' or the work from Randall Carlson or Graham Hancock on this subject. It changed my life :#

Oh right RAGE - Let me RAGE on the Prime Minister of the Netherlands for giving away our country to the EU globalists
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'M ANGRY THAT MY CAT SNEEZED ON MY BACON THIS MORNING WHEN BACON GREASE POPPED UP HER NOSE! THEN I FELT SELFISH KNOWING SHE WAS PROBABLY IN PAIN SO GAVE HER A NIBBLE OF BACON TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER

I'M ANGRY AT THE PUBLIC'S REACTION TO THE LAUNCH OF APOC.

I'M ANGRY AT THE LADY IN CHECKOUT AISLE 15 FOR TELLING ME I SHOULDN'T HOARD GROCERIESASSHAT, BUYING 10 BOXES OF EXTRA TOASTY CHEEZ-ITZ IS NORMAL FOR ME! I'M NOT HOARDING FOR THE APOCALYPSE!

I'M ANGRY AT SLICED BREAD FOR BEING THE BENCHMARK OF GREATNESS. SLICED BREAD ISN'T EVEN GOOD! EXTRA TOASTIES ARE MUCH BETTER

I'M ANGRY AT MY DENTIST FOR TAKING 210 MINUTES TO COMPLETE A SIMPLE FUCKING ROOT CANAL ON A PRE-MOLAR TOOTH LAST THURSDAY. 210 FAHCKING MINUTES OF SHOTS, DRILLING, PULLING, AND MINING TOOTH. AT LEAST I CAN EAT E.T. CHEEZ-ITZ AGAIN

ALL THIS ANGER HAS MADE ME TIRED. I need a nap
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I hate the living and especially THESE GOD DAMMED PALADINS! cant a guy raise a few undead in peace
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    I hate the living and especially THESE GOD DAMMED PALADINS! cant a guy raise a few undead in peace

Uhmmmm... Exterminatus?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »

Uhmmmm... Exterminatus?

hmmmmmmmm

A spot of viruses bombing would work wonders
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Uhmmmm... Exterminatus?

hmmmmmmmm

*suddenly the dunes start speaking in gothic*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OGNXQjcq4M
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options

Uhmmmm... Exterminatus?

hmmmmmmmm

*suddenly the dunes start speaking in gothic*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OGNXQjcq4M

When the dunes start to move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLJ1x8NG7fw
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I don't like crybabies.
    Also, I hope that everyone scalping toilet paper gets diarrhea.
    fNX2ISa.png

• Options
    sunfrog wrote: »
    I don't like crybabies.
    Also, I hope that everyone scalping toilet paper gets diarrhea.

hahaha

well said
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I HATE TALKING IN CAPS!
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    WHY?
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Wololo wrote: »
    Oh right RAGE - Let me RAGE on the Prime Minister of the Netherlands for giving away our country to the EU globalists
    You'd rather be the only fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond?

Being a part of a bigger whole is worth much more than anything else in the world. As a part of a bigger whole, you are stronger financially, militarily, politically, medically, scientifically and culturally.

Sure, there are some sacrifices, there always are in life. However, the sacrifices for being a member of the EU when balanced against the benefits of the same make it one of the easiest decisions to make - only people that have been lied to think not being in it is better than being in it for any nation that has the option to be in it.