[NA] Silverlight | PvX & RP | All Styles Of Play Welcome

RyufuRyufu Member
edited July 29 in NA Guild Recruitment
Silverlight

[NA] Silverlight | PvX & RP | All Styles Of Play Welcome

Silverlight is searching for allies to fill their ranks. I plan to have an open discussion of ideas and suggestions for our goal as a guild and as pioneers of this game. For now we will have roundtable-like decision making until more details about the game are released. Once there is enough information, we will create a more structured guild aspect while weighing everyone's IRL free time with what their goals in-game are. With that being said, Silverlight is accepting all applicants from all styles of play.

What we offer:
- You will be able to experience all aspects of the game 100%. Details will come as more info releases
- You can expect to have a very active guild master
- Active raid rosters, guild events, PvP as well as implementation of casual roleplay elements to make the game more memorable
- A guild where you will feel welcome whether you're casual or hardcore
- You won't need to stress over joining another "clan website" and all that other junk. Only Discord is required for our regular updates and communication

More precise details to come as game develops. Officer/leadership positions are open to those who are responsible and take initiative.

Contacts:
Discord: Post your guild application to get an invite
Message Guild Master: Ryufu#1460 (you may send me a message on Discord with any questions)

Guild Application:
Player Name:
What you like to be called or any nicknames:
Discord name:
Classes you might play:
Profession you might choose:
Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?:
What other games do you play?:
Any hobbies you would like to share?:
Questions for the Guild Master?:
Tell me about yourself:
Any other information:

To get things going, feel free to say hello and tell me a bit about yourself. I'm interested in knowing what you would like to be called, what other games you play and a hobby of yours! If you would like to join, I added a basic guild application above.

Comments

• AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Early Alpha One Tester
    Welcome to the community, and good luck.
    k2U15J3.png
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Azryil wrote: »
    Welcome to the community, and good luck.

Thank you! I appreciate it and look forward to seeing more users showing up on here. :)
  • slumwavslumwav Member
    Hey now, I seen PVX and RP and immediately sold on it. I'll join ya.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    slumwav wrote: »

Love to hear it! Feel free to join the discord listed in the original post as well as answer the basic questions at the bottom. Most interested to know what my members like to be called. I am guessing their chosen in-game name.
  • Yo! I'm interested in joining Silverlight. Just thought I'd slip my guild application to you and if you'd be willing to send me an invite?
    Name: CassaNovah
    Nickname: Lil Nova
    Classes: Bit of everything, but mostly likely Ranger
    Profession: Don't mind what profession and am happy to fill any crafting gaps, but interested in animal husbandry
    Guild Officer Position: I'd be interested but I don't think i would be active enough because im a full time uni student
    Other Games: Mostly Survival RPGs and love a good co-op with friends but otherwise I usually enjoy any good game
    About me: I'm a uni student so obviously there'll be times where I'm unavailable but I love MMORPGs so I'll always find the time!
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    edited July 24
    CassaNovah wrote: »
    Yo! I'm interested in joining Silverlight. Just thought I'd slip my guild application to you and if you'd be willing to send me an invite?
    Name: CassaNovah
    Nickname: Lil Nova
    Classes: Bit of everything, but mostly likely Ranger
    Profession: Don't mind what profession and am happy to fill any crafting gaps, but interested in animal husbandry
    Guild Officer Position: I'd be interested but I don't think i would be active enough because im a full time uni student
    Other Games: Mostly Survival RPGs and love a good co-op with friends but otherwise I usually enjoy any good game
    About me: I'm a uni student so obviously there'll be times where I'm unavailable but I love MMORPGs so I'll always find the time!

Thank you for the post and application! B)
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Still seeking members to fill officer positions. Post a guild application and get in contact with me through Discord and I'll get you added.
  • ChrisYM1ChrisYM1 Member
    Hi, I am very interested in your guild, seems really cool, but my only question is about the RP. My question is how serious will the RP be? I am, personally, not the biggest RP person, but I do not mind a light level of it. So I am just curious about that.

P.S. I really respect guilds that are very open and welcome to casual and new players, so that's super awesome.
  • edited July 31
    Player Name: CurlyDoodleDoo/Capt. Huxley
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Curly
    Discord name: CurlyDoodleDoo#6949
    Classes you might play: Main/PvX - Necromancer/ RP - Charlatan (I'm looking forward to RPing A pirate)
    Profession you might choose: Scribe/Cooking (haven't made up my mind on it)
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Yes, I plan to me very active in game.
    What other games do you play?: WoW, although I haven't played in a bit. I have been playing mostly TTRPG's w/ friends and a few single player games like Dark Souls here lately.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons, Drawing, Miniature Painting, reading
    Tell me about yourself: Well, Not much to say about myself. I'm from Florida, I have a thing for history and I love getting deep into the lore of games. I love to RP, PvP, and Dungeons/Raiding. I also want to do some pirate/bandit RP scenarios if I get enough people to form a crew.
    Any other information:
    Former WoW Player | 28Y | Female | PvP/RP/Dungeon/Raid
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    ChrisYM1 wrote: »
    Hi, I am very interested in your guild, seems really cool, but my only question is about the RP. My question is how serious will the RP be? I am, personally, not the biggest RP person, but I do not mind a light level of it. So I am just curious about that.

P.S. I really respect guilds that are very open and welcome to casual and new players, so that's super awesome.

Hello! We are not requiring people to roleplay, but there will be ways we will incorporate it into guild events for fun and events with our alliances.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Player Name: CurlyDoodleDoo/Capt. Huxley
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Curly
    Discord name: CurlyDoodleDoo#6949
    Classes you might play: Main/PvX - Necromancer/ RP - Charlatan (I'm looking forward to RPing A pirate)
    Profession you might choose: Scribe/Cooking (haven't made up my mind on it)
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Yes, I plan to me very active in game.
    What other games do you play?: WoW, although I haven't played in a bit. I have been playing mostly TTRPG's w/ friends and a few single player games like Dark Souls here lately.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons, Drawing, Miniature Painting, reading
    Tell me about yourself: Well, Not much to say about myself. I'm from Florida, I have a thing for history and I love getting deep into the lore of games. I love to RP, PvP, and Dungeons/Raiding. I also want to do some pirate/bandit RP scenarios if I get enough people to form a crew.
    Any other information:

Thank you very much for the guild application, Curly! I have sent you an invitation. Glad to see others who enjoy the masterful game of Dungeons and Dragons. :)
  • ChrisYM1ChrisYM1 Member
    Player Name: Hasekura/Raiehl/Offingmyself(more of a funny name)
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Chris or Kura
    Discord name: Chris_ym#3224
    Classes you might play: Main options: Tellsword, Bladedancer, Bladecaller, Highsword, Maybes: Shadowlord, or Shadowmancer
    Profession you might choose: Mining, Armor-smithing or weapon-smithing
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I am not
    What other games do you play?: A lot of shooters(Squad, Arma 3, CS:GO, Tarkov, etc), Sea of Thieves, League of legends and more.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I love music, anime, playing guitar, and watching Youtube/Twitch.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Nothing specific at the moment.
    Tell me about yourself: I am 19 years old and I am currently starting to work on my masters for psychology in California. I love video games but I am really new to getting into the MMO genre. I've always tried but there seems to be something special about Ashes that has gotten me super excited to put time into.
    Any other information: I am talking to a couple of my friends about also getting into Ashes and apply here.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    ChrisYM1 wrote: »
    Player Name: Hasekura/Raiehl/Offingmyself(more of a funny name)
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Chris or Kura
    Discord name: Chris_ym#3224
    Classes you might play: Main options: Tellsword, Bladedancer, Bladecaller, Highsword, Maybes: Shadowlord, or Shadowmancer
    Profession you might choose: Mining, Armor-smithing or weapon-smithing
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I am not
    What other games do you play?: A lot of shooters(Squad, Arma 3, CS:GO, Tarkov, etc), Sea of Thieves, League of legends and more.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I love music, anime, playing guitar, and watching Youtube/Twitch.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Nothing specific at the moment.
    Tell me about yourself: I am 19 years old and I am currently starting to work on my masters for psychology in California. I love video games but I am really new to getting into the MMO genre. I've always tried but there seems to be something special about Ashes that has gotten me super excited to put time into.
    Any other information: I am talking to a couple of my friends about also getting into Ashes and apply here.

Thank you, Chris! I will get an invite out to you!
  • gr3asyygr3asyy Member
    Player Name: gr3asyy
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: N/A
    Discord name: greasy#0837
    Classes you might play: Rogue or Summoner. Might do Rogue as Primary and Summoner as Secondary to get Shadow Lord.
    Profession you might choose: Weapon-Smithing and Bounty Hunter.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Yes and No, currently I do not have a pc but by the time the game releases, fingers crossed, I’ll have bought myself a gaming laptop and/or PC.
    What other games do you play?: I’ve played Runscape and a lot of shooters which I don’t remember at this time.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I’m an artist and have drawing for the last 6 years.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Hi
    Tell me about yourself: I’m a 17 year old going into Senior year for Carpentry which in the future may lead to me being active during the night only.
    Any other information:
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    gr3asyy wrote: »
    Player Name: gr3asyy
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: N/A
    Discord name: greasy#0837
    Classes you might play: Rogue or Summoner. Might do Rogue as Primary and Summoner as Secondary to get Shadow Lord.
    Profession you might choose: Weapon-Smithing and Bounty Hunter.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Yes and No, currently I do not have a pc but by the time the game releases, fingers crossed, I’ll have bought myself a gaming laptop and/or PC.
    What other games do you play?: I’ve played Runscape and a lot of shooters which I don’t remember at this time.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I’m an artist and have drawing for the last 6 years.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Hi
    Tell me about yourself: I’m a 17 year old going into Senior year for Carpentry which in the future may lead to me being active during the night only.
    Any other information:
    I will be sending you a discord message!
  • slumwav wrote: »

Hard same lol

Player Name: Soliloquy
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Sol
    Discord name: Sol#3496
    Classes you might play: My go-to is always rogue, but I've taken up a healing position before and enjoyed that as well.
    Profession you might choose: I'm brand new to the game and haven't hunted down all the information yet.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I am, but my availability might not shake out when the game is released.
    What other games do you play?: I'm a WoW veteran, but recently I've been hanging out on Steam, playing everything from Borderlands to Stardew Valley to Cook, Serve, Delicious, and the one I'm currently obsessed with is Always Sometimes Monsters.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I'm big into TTRPGs, and my favorite version of D&D is 3.5. Being a voracious reader and writer certainly helps my DM abilities. XD
    Questions for the Guild Master?: How active will you require members to be? I've had to take a hiatus from guild-based games before and don't want to end up booted over it lol
    Tell me about yourself: I'm a techno-nut and love fast computers, coding languages, and my digital camera. My past career options haven't panned out, so I'm a cranky 30-something returning to college for cyber security, but I also have a huge passion for photography and psychology, and still use some of the stuff I learned in band camp.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Soliloquy wrote: »
    slumwav wrote: »

Hard same lol

Player Name: Soliloquy
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Sol
    Discord name: Sol#3496
    Classes you might play: My go-to is always rogue, but I've taken up a healing position before and enjoyed that as well.
    Profession you might choose: I'm brand new to the game and haven't hunted down all the information yet.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I am, but my availability might not shake out when the game is released.
    What other games do you play?: I'm a WoW veteran, but recently I've been hanging out on Steam, playing everything from Borderlands to Stardew Valley to Cook, Serve, Delicious, and the one I'm currently obsessed with is Always Sometimes Monsters.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I'm big into TTRPGs, and my favorite version of D&D is 3.5. Being a voracious reader and writer certainly helps my DM abilities. XD
    Questions for the Guild Master?: How active will you require members to be? I've had to take a hiatus from guild-based games before and don't want to end up booted over it lol
    Tell me about yourself: I'm a techno-nut and love fast computers, coding languages, and my digital camera. My past career options haven't panned out, so I'm a cranky 30-something returning to college for cyber security, but I also have a huge passion for photography and psychology, and still use some of the stuff I learned in band camp.
    Hi Sol! I will send an invite to you here soon. I accept all styles of players, so it is okay to be a casual player. You will not be kicked for not being online unless it is over a few months or something without word beforehand.
  • What's the history of Silverlight? What games is the guild currently active in?
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Kalv1441 wrote: »
    What's the history of Silverlight? What games is the guild currently active in?

Hello. Good question. We are a new guild for Ashes of Creation specifically. Currently made up of players from all sorts of games and lovers of tabletop rpgs. I think you're better off looking for these kinds of guilds, since others tend to "game hop" or are not "all-in" on this one game.

The history is new and we are writing our story as we dictate, not as other games' communities and expectations dictate. Being server first isn't the goal, but to be actively present in the world is.

Hope that helps. :)
  • CholfyCholfy Member
    Player Name: Cholfy
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Cholfy/Cholf
    Discord name:
    Classes you might play: Nightshield or Guardian
    Profession you might choose: Fishing/Cooking/Animal Husbandry
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Flex position. Whatever you need
    What other games do you play?: League of Legends, Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, and Jenga
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Music, Animation, and CreativeCrowd
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Will there be free Coca-Cola?
    Tell me about yourself: I like to have a good time, and I enjoy chatting with likeminded people 😁
    Any other information: The class system looks dope! Can’t wait to check out all of the different combinations in-game.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Cholfy wrote: »
    Player Name: Cholfy
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Cholfy/Cholf
    Discord name:
    Classes you might play: Nightshield or Guardian
    Profession you might choose: Fishing/Cooking/Animal Husbandry
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Flex position. Whatever you need
    What other games do you play?: League of Legends, Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, and Jenga
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Music, Animation, and CreativeCrowd
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Will there be free Coca-Cola?
    Tell me about yourself: I like to have a good time, and I enjoy chatting with likeminded people 😁
    Any other information: The class system looks dope! Can’t wait to check out all of the different combinations in-game.

Welcome Cholfy! Invite out :)
  • Player Name: Samn
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Samn
    Discord name: Uhtred #0352
    Classes you might play: Rogue/Something--> Probably Rogue/Ranger
    Profession you might choose: Mining and weaponmaking?
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: No
    What other games do you play?: WoW, AA, and then FPS's
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Running/hiking
    Questions for the Guild Master?: What are the guild plans? Mercenary guild? RP guild?
    Tell me about yourself: 31 y/o male, work in finance, and like to game at night.
    Any other information: An ex-WoW arena player. Looking for AoC to be my game going forward.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Surmatooja wrote: »
    Player Name: Samn
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Samn
    Discord name: Uhtred #0352
    Classes you might play: Rogue/Something--> Probably Rogue/Ranger
    Profession you might choose: Mining and weaponmaking?
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: No
    What other games do you play?: WoW, AA, and then FPS's
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Running/hiking
    Questions for the Guild Master?: What are the guild plans? Mercenary guild? RP guild?
    Tell me about yourself: 31 y/o male, work in finance, and like to game at night.
    Any other information: An ex-WoW arena player. Looking for AoC to be my game going forward.

Thank you for considering us! I have sent an invite out to you! :) Welcome Samn. Is it pronounced like Sam?
  • Yes, pronounced like Sam, but Samn is more explicit!
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Seeking more people interested in officer positions! Also in need of some crafters. :)