[NA] Silverlight | PvX & RP | All Styles Of Play Welcome

Comments

• Thanks for applying to the Guild Logia!
    Former WoW Player | 28Y | Female | PvP/RP/Dungeon/Raid
  • OmegraOmegra Member
    Player Name: Omegra
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Stray, Temper, Tempy
    Discord name:Stray#8764
    Classes you might play: Mage/Rogue....or Templar
    Profession you might choose: I want to build a boat for some reason
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I am helpful...but I don't want responsibility unless I feel at home and get motivated
    What timezone are you in?: CST
    What other games do you play?: GTFO, Valorant, Runescape, FF14, VRChat, Temtem, WoW, Everquest, Wolcen, GW2 etc. I don't really play them all, but I can play any of them when I want since I got the games and accounts.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: No
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Uhh I am going in this game pretty blindly, so no.
    Tell me about yourself: I have been a gamer since I can remember being 3 playing Doom 2 on my dad's lap. I am sort of a loner with no friends now...so I am kind of looking for a cool fun group to hangout with and play games with.
    Any other information:
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Omegra wrote: »
    Player Name: Omegra
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Stray, Temper, Tempy
    Discord name:Stray#8764
    Classes you might play: Mage/Rogue....or Templar
    Profession you might choose: I want to build a boat for some reason
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I am helpful...but I don't want responsibility unless I feel at home and get motivated
    What other games do you play?: GTFO, Valorant, Runescape, FF14, VRChat, Temtem, WoW, Everquest, Wolcen, GW2 etc. I don't really play them all, but I can play any of them when I want since I got the games and accounts.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: No
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Uhh I am going in this game pretty blindly, so no.
    Tell me about yourself: I have been a gamer since I can remember being 3 playing Doom 2 on my dad's lap. I am sort of a loner with no friends now...so I am kind of looking for a cool fun group to hangout with and play games with.
    Any other information:

Hello! I send you a friend request on discord. Once you accept, I can send you an invite.

Also, be sure to join the AoC Discord (run by Intrepid) for game updates. I found that I cannot direct message many of you, because we do not share a common server.
  • Since the world seems so big and race matters for node aesthetics and starting quests, what race/race starting point is the guild going to start in? It would suck to join a guild but never be able to participate in activities because I am on the wrong continent.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Since the world seems so big and race matters for node aesthetics and starting quests, what race/race starting point is the guild going to start in? It would suck to join a guild but never be able to participate in activities because I am on the wrong continent.

Hi Exiled! Thank you for reaching out. We do not have any race requirements. You will eventually get to meet up with everyone at some point before big guild events. How the guild will act at launch is still under consideration and will be decided sometime during the Alpha and Beta phases.

I think many guilds are still figuring that out as well.
  • Player Name: PaCkAtTaCk08
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Pack or Packattack is fine
    Discord name: PaCkAtTaCk08
    Classes you might play: Healer or Support
    Profession you might choose: Not sure as of yet but I like the thought of Processing (Artisan). Just not enough information on it yet ya know.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Probably not. I like to be the quiet guy in the back but is still very active.
    What timezone are you in?: Central US
    What other games do you play?: ESO, No Man's Sky, wow, Division 2, Call of Duty, Etc. (I'm big on MMO's)
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Nothing special. LOL
    Questions for the Guild Master?:
    Tell me about yourself: I'm a young husband and father of 2. The kids are getting old enough that I have time
    to play more often again. Woot Woot!
    Any other information: I'm just hoping this game is as good as it looks to be.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Player Name: PaCkAtTaCk08
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Pack or Packattack is fine
    Discord name: PaCkAtTaCk08
    Classes you might play: Healer or Support
    Profession you might choose: Not sure as of yet but I like the thought of Processing (Artisan). Just not enough information on it yet ya know.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Probably not. I like to be the quiet guy in the back but is still very active.
    What timezone are you in?: Central US
    What other games do you play?: ESO, No Man's Sky, wow, Division 2, Call of Duty, Etc. (I'm big on MMO's)
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Nothing special. LOL
    Tell me about yourself: I'm a young husband and father of 2. The kids are getting old enough that I have time
    to play more often again. Woot Woot!
    Any other information: I'm just hoping this game is as good as it looks to be.

Hi Pack! I sent you an invite, thankfully you found me before I found you! Your discord name will also need the numbers assigned at the end of your username to be found.

Congrats on having more time!
  • Player Name: SimpleNil
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Simple, Nil, SimpleNil
    Discord name: SimpleNil#5025
    Classes you might play: I'm not sure yet, but I checked the wiki and I like the Brood Warden.
    Profession you might choose: If I do go the tanky route, probably armor smithing.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Maybe. I've never done that before and it depends on how much time is required.
    What other games do you play?: I've played Path of Exile more than any other game. I also like Civilization games and factory/management games.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Outside of games, I sometimes get the urge to do some programming or writing.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: How big do you want the guild to be? Are you growing it naturally, driving recruitment hard, or limiting the size?
    Tell me about yourself: I'm not usually interested in joining any kind of group but this game is actually offering something so new and interesting that I couldn't resist.
    Any other information: I'm lucky enough to own a small business and work a contracting job that are both doing well despite the Coronavirus. I technically set my own work hours. However, there are times where I'm so busy that I either won't be able to play or will be too tired to play. There are days where I'm gone all day doing one part of my job and then spend the evening doing the rest. But then there may be multiple days in a row where I do almost zero work.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    SimpleNil wrote: »
    Player Name: SimpleNil
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Simple, Nil, SimpleNil
    Discord name: SimpleNil#5025
    Classes you might play: I'm not sure yet, but I checked the wiki and I like the Brood Warden.
    Profession you might choose: If I do go the tanky route, probably armor smithing.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Maybe. I've never done that before and it depends on how much time is required.
    What other games do you play?: I've played Path of Exile more than any other game. I also like Civilization games and factory/management games.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Outside of games, I sometimes get the urge to do some programming or writing.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: How big do you want the guild to be? Are you growing it naturally, driving recruitment hard, or limiting the size?
    Tell me about yourself: I'm not usually interested in joining any kind of group but this game is actually offering something so new and interesting that I couldn't resist.
    Any other information: I'm lucky enough to own a small business and work a contracting job that are both doing well despite the Coronavirus. I technically set my own work hours. However, there are times where I'm so busy that I either won't be able to play or will be too tired to play. There are days where I'm gone all day doing one part of my job and then spend the evening doing the rest. But then there may be multiple days in a row where I do almost zero work.

Hello Simple! I'll be sending an invite to you shortly. To answer your question, we are pretty much growing naturally at the moment. Major recruitment will probably take place sometime during the Alpha and Beta phases.

For guild size, we are shooting for 50 to 60 members, although that is still up for discussion!
  • SashockuSashocku Member
    edited August 29
    Player Name: Sashocku
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Sashocku
    Discord name: Sashocku#8191

Classes you might play: Gonna primary summoner for sure (My favorite kind of class with magic users being second) and most likely seconding cleric to be the necromancer class

Profession you might choose: I'm interested in both taming and animal husbandry (your friendly neighborhood necromancer who to have lots of many pets)

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I'll leave officership to those more qualified as I don't have any confidence in being able to be a good one especially with my wonky work schedule

What timezone are you in?: EST

What other games do you play?: Dark Souls, Pokemon, Minecraft are the more consistent style of games I play

Any hobbies you would like to share?: playing dnd with my friends, reading and gaming.

Questions for the Guild Master?: Are there any plans for the location of our node? If not might I suggest an Underealm node since an underground city just sounds cool?

Tell me about yourself: I've never really been interested in an mmorpg before but then i found out about AoC and figured that this might be the first one I'm really interested in so I'm really looking forwards to release. Other than that I like reading various genres of books (mostly fantasy), Playing various types of games and playing dnd with my friends.

Any other information: I've got a constantly changing schedule due to working a freight job at a warehouse stocking shelves though i always have monday off and most of the time i'm scheduled for night shifts so thats gonna affect the time periods I can play. So i'm gonna be a more casual player playing when I can due to that. Besides that I am looking forwards to the RP aspect of the this guild as that sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    Sashocku wrote: »
    Player Name: Sashocku
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Sashocku
    Discord name: Sashocku#8191

Classes you might play: Gonna primary summoner for sure (My favorite kind of class with magic users being second) and most likely seconding cleric to be the necromancer class

Profession you might choose: I'm interested in both taming and animal husbandry (your friendly neighborhood necromancer who to have lots of many pets)

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I'll leave officership to those more qualified as I don't have any confidence in being able to be a good one especially with my wonky work schedule

What other games do you play?: Dark Souls, Pokemon, Minecraft are the more consistent style of games I play

Any hobbies you would like to share?: playing dnd with my friends, reading and gaming.

Questions for the Guild Master?: Are there any plans for the location of our node? If not might I suggest an Underealm node since an underground city just sounds cool?

Tell me about yourself: I've never really been interested in an mmorpg before but then i found out about AoC and figured that this might be the first one I'm really interested in so I'm really looking forwards to release. Other than that I like reading various genres of books (mostly fantasy), Playing various types of games and playing dnd with my friends.

Any other information: I've got a constantly changing schedule due to working a freight job at a warehouse stocking shelves though i always have monday off and most of the time i'm scheduled for night shifts so thats gonna affect the time periods I can play. So i'm gonna be a more casual player playing when I can due to that. Besides that I am looking forwards to the RP aspect of the this guild as that sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Hi Sashocku! I added you on discord. Once I get that accepted, it'll allow me to invite you to the guild. :)

We have talked about our node location a little bit, but we won't be able to make any huge decisions until we get in during alpha and beta to really see and test what works and what is possible. Also, no worries about holding to a strict schedule. We allow casual players as well.
  • Seeking some crafters and roleplayers! :)
  • Player Name: Valliere Syrivanne

What you like to be called or any nicknames: Val, Vallie, Valliere

Discord name: appleslice#8083

Classes you might play: Definitely looking forward to playing a Mage or Summoner!

Profession you might choose: Crafting/Animal Husbandry

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I don't know how active I will be to fit a role in that category but I'm pretty interested in learning more about it. If not, I'll be more than interested to try out any other position available through the lengths of my capability and availability. :)

What other games do you play?: GW2(currently), FFXIV Veteran, FFXI, BDO, Borderlands 2, Black Dessert, WoW & more. I'm not that active right now because I'm a full-time Uni student but once the game is released I should be actively playing.

Any hobbies you would like to share?: I play Softball and Volleyball, and I like to work out as often as I could. I like listening to different types of music genres, and I love to travel.

Tell me about yourself: I'm 19 years old, Female, I love PvP Slaughtering, killing other players satisfy me, I'm also into hardcore game-play. I'll especially study the best mechanics for the class I play as well as in game content raid/dungeons. Majority of the games I've listed I played solo, so, if my application gets accepted, this would be the first guild I will be a part of.

Any other information: I both enjoy PvP and PvE game-play, casual, easygoing and hardcore, and I just want to experience the game and what it has to offer as a whole. Also, to meet and play with other players, and create amazing memories/friends. I tried out RP a few times in FFXIV, but I'm not a huge RP'er.
    <3
  • Valliere wrote: »
    Player Name: Valliere Syrivanne

What you like to be called or any nicknames: Val, Vallie, Valliere

Discord name: appleslice#8083

Classes you might play: Definitely looking forward to playing a Mage or Summoner!

Profession you might choose: Crafting/Animal Husbandry

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I don't know how active I will be to fit a role in that category but I'm pretty interested in learning more about it. If not, I'll be more than interested to try out any other position available through the lengths of my capability and availability. :)

What other games do you play?: GW2(currently), FFXIV Veteran, FFXI, BDO, Borderlands 2, Black Dessert, WoW & more. I'm not that active right now because I'm a full-time Uni student but once the game is released I should be actively playing.

Any hobbies you would like to share?: I play Softball and Volleyball, and I like to work out as often as I could. I like listening to different types of music genres, and I love to travel.

Tell me about yourself: I'm 19 years old, Female, I love PvP Slaughtering, killing other players satisfy me, I'm also into hardcore game-play. I'll especially study the best mechanics for the class I play as well as in game content raid/dungeons. Majority of the games I've listed I played solo, so, if my application gets accepted, this would be the first guild I will be a part of.

Any other information: I both enjoy PvP and PvE game-play, casual, easygoing and hardcore, and I just want to experience the game and what it has to offer as a whole. Also, to meet and play with other players, and create amazing memories/friends. I tried out RP a few times in FFXIV, but I'm not a huge RP'er.

Hi Val! I added you and sent an invite to you.
  • Player Name: Alecks is my tag Character name will very, thinking of using my DND name.
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Alex or Alexis. (I'm a dude but my real name Alexis so people call me that too idk)
    Discord name: Aleck's#4882
    Classes you might play: Beast master (Sum, Ranger) another sum class, or falconers (rang, Sum)
    Profession you might choose: leather working for the rp of a beast master hunter.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Honestly wouldn't mind, the concepts within the game are amazing and would be a thrill to work with
    What timezone are you in?: Currently Honolulu but on release I'll be on central
    What other games do you play?: Minecraft, League, WoW, ESO, occasional fps, and fun game.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I do photography, I love hiking, and I surf but I suck lol
    Honestly with a game of this scope do you plan on creating a family, this game is built around the ability to work together communicate. As a guild we must be one in my opinion to write our names on the history books of our server.
    Tell me about yourself:
    I'm really chill, currently active duty military. I have a year left the going to college and working. I live out in Hawaii it's alright. From the Midwest so big change. I haven't been playing much because most of my gaming group slowly moved on.
    Any other information:
    Let me know what you think thank you for finding me in the comments.
  • RyufuRyufu Member
    edited September 4
    Alecks wrote: »
    Player Name: Alecks is my tag Character name will very, thinking of using my DND name.
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Alex or Alexis. (I'm a dude but my real name Alexis so people call me that too idk)
    Discord name: Aleck's#4882
    Classes you might play: Beast master (Sum, Ranger) another sum class, or falconers (rang, Sum)
    Profession you might choose: leather working for the rp of a beast master hunter.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Honestly wouldn't mind, the concepts within the game are amazing and would be a thrill to work with
    What timezone are you in?: Currently Honolulu but on release I'll be on central
    What other games do you play?: Minecraft, League, WoW, ESO, occasional fps, and fun game.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I do photography, I love hiking, and I surf but I suck lol
    Honestly with a game of this scope do you plan on creating a family, this game is built around the ability to work together communicate. As a guild we must be one in my opinion to write our names on the history books of our server.
    Tell me about yourself:
    I'm really chill, currently active duty military. I have a year left the going to college and working. I live out in Hawaii it's alright. From the Midwest so big change. I haven't been playing much because most of my gaming group slowly moved on.
    Any other information:
    Let me know what you think thank you for finding me in the comments.

Hi Alex, thank you for the application.

We will definitely be a close-knit group! Also, I am from the midwest as well so I am happy to have ya!

I am unable to find Aleck's#4882 or Alecks#4882 on discord. Can you let me know how to find you?
  • Seeking more members of all classes and those of you intending to mastering a profession!
  • Player Name: Jahno Hiraiya

What you like to be called or any nicknames: I tend to go by Panda because its usually part of my profile name. I can also go by my characters first or last name.

Discord name: LeGameingPanda. Yes i know gameing is spelled wrong, its on purpose.

Classes you might play: I definitely want to be a healer. I will be starting as a Cleric but I don't know what augment class to go with at level 25.

Profession you might choose: I have yet to decide.

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Maybe at some point if I can prove myself useful enough. I was only ever a guild officer in black desert mobile but the pay to win made me stop playing.

What timezone are you in?: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

What other games do you play?: Currently playing Final Fantasy 14. Use to play a few other MMO's as well as loot based shooters like The Division games, also played a lot of survival games like Dayz.

Any hobbies you would like to share?: Video Games obviously :smile:

Questions for the Guild Master?: What will you main goals for AOC be?

Tell me about yourself: Not posting real names in the forum. I am a 25 year old male, I'm married. Work full time 4 days a week with 10 hour shifts but Im usually gaming as often I can. Also in the Marine Corps Reserve. When it comes to games, I prefer to be a team player. I aim to be as strong as I can but I will be happy to help others as much as I am able to as well.

Any other information: I have pre ordered the game package that will give me access to the alpha 2 so I will be playing that whenever its available. Hopefully I will be able to learn a lot and get a good feel for the game before it comes out. Any information I learn i will be happy to share.
  • Player Name: Jahno Hiraiya

What you like to be called or any nicknames: I tend to go by Panda because its usually part of my profile name. I can also go by my characters first or last name.

Discord name: LeGameingPanda. Yes i know gameing is spelled wrong, its on purpose.

Classes you might play: I definitely want to be a healer. I will be starting as a Cleric but I don't know what augment class to go with at level 25.

Profession you might choose: I have yet to decide.

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Maybe at some point if I can prove myself useful enough. I was only ever a guild officer in black desert mobile but the pay to win made me stop playing.

What timezone are you in?: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

What other games do you play?: Currently playing Final Fantasy 14. Use to play a few other MMO's as well as loot based shooters like The Division games, also played a lot of survival games like Dayz.

Any hobbies you would like to share?: Video Games obviously :smile:

Questions for the Guild Master?: What will you main goals for AOC be?

Tell me about yourself: Not posting real names in the forum. I am a 25 year old male, I'm married. Work full time 4 days a week with 10 hour shifts but Im usually gaming as often I can. Also in the Marine Corps Reserve. When it comes to games, I prefer to be a team player. I aim to be as strong as I can but I will be happy to help others as much as I am able to as well.

Any other information: I have pre ordered the game package that will give me access to the alpha 2 so I will be playing that whenever its available. Hopefully I will be able to learn a lot and get a good feel for the game before it comes out. Any information I learn i will be happy to share.

Hi Panda! I got your request last night, but I was up 30 hours. :#
    I'll send an invite to you here shortly.

To answer your question: personally, not guild perspective, my goal is to enjoy the game to its fullest while meeting some new friends. I am very much trying to promote a non-toxic and drama free environment in Ashes in both our guild and out guild to guild relationships. I think many of us are a bit worn out by the state of things IRL, so I think this will be welcome entertainment for us.
  • Player Name: mgarcial

What you like to be called or any nicknames: garcial it's fine

Discord name: mgarcial#8607

Classes you might play: maybe Bard or Tank im not sure bc im not very familiarised with the classes

Profession you might choose: I would like some crafting maybe

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: not really but also I dont think im quialified

What timezone are you in?: I live in Colombia so, miami time I think ¿?

What other games do you play?: I have played a little of Path of Exile but, not much

Any hobbies you would like to share?: I like singing, reading and maths basically but sometimes I do cycling

Questions for the Guild Master?: for the moment, no just I want to learn about the roleplay and MMOs

Tell me about yourself: im a 18yo male from Colombia but i know how to speak english somewhat well

Any other information: I like to be more of a support just to see others do well but im more of a noob in this types of games so I want to learn about it
  • mgarcial wrote: »
    Player Name: mgarcial

What you like to be called or any nicknames: garcial it's fine

Discord name: mgarcial#8607

Classes you might play: maybe Bard or Tank im not sure bc im not very familiarised with the classes

Profession you might choose: I would like some crafting maybe

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: not really but also I dont think im quialified

What timezone are you in?: I live in Colombia so, miami time I think ¿?

What other games do you play?: I have played a little of Path of Exile but, not much

Any hobbies you would like to share?: I like singing, reading and maths basically but sometimes I do cycling

Questions for the Guild Master?: for the moment, no just I want to learn about the roleplay and MMOs

Tell me about yourself: im a 18yo male from Colombia but i know how to speak english somewhat well

Any other information: I like to be more of a support just to see others do well but im more of a noob in this types of games so I want to learn about it

Welcome Garcial! I will send an invite out to you here shortly.
  • Player Name: Nyobzito
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Nyob
    Discord name: il_Rozito✣#9216
    Classes you might play: summoner-rogue or rogue-summoner
    Profession you might choose: for now, i would say crafting.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: its my first time in this type of game. also, i would be a casual player, so, think that there are more qualified people rather than me.
    What timezone are you in?: im from Colombia (GTM-5, or so google says)
    What other games do you play?: as i said before, this is my first time in this type of game, so i havent played anything related. in the other hand, i play a lot of strategy games (total war, Civilization 6, Paradox games), some shooters (such as Halo), a little bit of anime games (Fate exstella link for example) and LOL
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: i like ancient history, military estrategy games, running (maybe it would be track and field?), anime, videogames and reading.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: i would ask which are going to be the main goals; how are we suppose to get them and which is gonna be the Ideal that we are gonna follow to become inmortal (until the closes or the apocalypsis come to earth xD)
    Tell me about yourself: 18 years old boy from Colombia; law student that knows nothing about this type of game, but is willing to learn 'cuz this seems pretty fun
    Any other information: maybe if i am accepted, have a little patience with me and help me learn about how to play? jajaja
  • Nyobzito wrote: »
    Player Name: Nyobzito
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Nyob
    Discord name: il_Rozito✣#9216
    Classes you might play: summoner-rogue or rogue-summoner
    Profession you might choose: for now, i would say crafting.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: its my first time in this type of game. also, i would be a casual player, so, think that there are more qualified people rather than me.
    What timezone are you in?: im from Colombia (GTM-5, or so google says)
    What other games do you play?: as i said before, this is my first time in this type of game, so i havent played anything related. in the other hand, i play a lot of strategy games (total war, Civilization 6, Paradox games), some shooters (such as Halo), a little bit of anime games (Fate exstella link for example) and LOL
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: i like ancient history, military estrategy games, running (maybe it would be track and field?), anime, videogames and reading.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: i would ask which are going to be the main goals; how are we suppose to get them and which is gonna be the Ideal that we are gonna follow to become inmortal (until the closes or the apocalypsis come to earth xD)
    Tell me about yourself: 18 years old boy from Colombia; law student that knows nothing about this type of game, but is willing to learn 'cuz this seems pretty fun
    Any other information: maybe if i am accepted, have a little patience with me and help me learn about how to play? jajaja

Hey there, Nyobzito! I added you on discord. Once that gets accepted I'll send an invite out to you.

I too like strategy games and anime. :)

To answer your question, we are not a hardcore, server first guild. So, we won't need to stress about those things. If we so happen to obtain something like that it is a bonus. My goal is to create a welcoming community within Ashes within and outside the guild. You said you don't play MMOs very often, but it is very much an abused community where we haven't had a real game in years. I hope to find the most enjoyment out of this as possible and make some fond memories.

• OdatsoOdatso Member
    edited September 22
    Player Name: Odatso

What you like to be called or any nickname: Mike (my name is actually Michael) or O will be fine so it won’t be confusing with someone else

Discord Name: Odatso#9760

Classes you might play: Necromancer

Professions you might choose: my main focus will be animal husbandry and taming on the side

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position: honestly if you need someone to fill the position I’ll do it, just I might be busy with work or something

What time zone are you in?: EST

What other games do you play?: WoW, FF 14, ESO, Divinity Souls 2, PoE

Any hobbies you would like to share?: videos game, reading, anime and that’s about it

Questions for the Guild Master?: none

Tell me about yourself: I’m 20 years old and I live in New York, I’m a big fan of mmo and rpg games, my schedule is a little crazy right now but will be fixed soon

Any other information: none
  • Odatso wrote: »
    Player Name: Odatso

What you like to be called or any nickname: Mike (my name is actually Michael) or O will be fine so it won’t be confusing with someone else

Discord Name: Odatso#9760

Classes you might play: Necromancer

Professions you might choose: my main focus will be animal husbandry and taming on the side

Are you interested in a Guild Officer position: honestly if you need someone to fill the position I’ll do it, just I might be busy with work or something

What time zone are you in?: EST

What other games do you play?: WoW, FF 14, ESO, Divinity Souls 2, PoE

Any hobbies you would like to share?: videos game, reading, anime and that’s about it

Questions for the Guild Master?: none

Tell me about yourself: I’m 20 years old and I live in New York, I’m a big fan of mmo and rpg games, my schedule is a little crazy right now but will be fixed soon

Any other information: none

Hi Odatso! I sent an invite out to you!
  • KumaryKumary Member, Founder
    I like your logo! Also welcome to the AoC Community B)
    2ZMBZCa
    Discord: Join Here
  • Kumary wrote: »
    I like your logo! Also welcome to the AoC Community B)

Thank you Kumary! I appreciate it! One of our guildies made it. :)
  • Player Name: Effective or Venerable
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Not_Effective or Effective
    Discord name: Not_Effective#8257
    Classes you might play: Bard or Cleric or really anything.
    Profession you might choose: That’s a tough one.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I would be able to help out if need be.
    What other games do you play?: EQ, FFXIV, GW2, PSO2.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Anything pretty much, top is gaming.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Nothing in particular.
    Tell me about yourself: Love MMO’s and games in general, I’m 31, live in NC. Let’s talk and get to know each other.
    Any other information: Hoping to be back and able to play beta.
  • Effective wrote: »
    Player Name: Effective or Venerable
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Not_Effective or Effective
    Discord name: Not_Effective#8257
    Classes you might play: Bard or Cleric or really anything.
    Profession you might choose: That’s a tough one.
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: I would be able to help out if need be.
    What other games do you play?: EQ, FFXIV, GW2, PSO2.
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: Anything pretty much, top is gaming.
    Questions for the Guild Master?: Nothing in particular.
    Tell me about yourself: Love MMO’s and games in general, I’m 31, live in NC. Let’s talk and get to know each other.
    Any other information: Hoping to be back and able to play beta.

Hi Effective! I added you on discord. Once you accept that, I'll send an invite out to you!
  • Player Name: Volibur
    What you like to be called or any nicknames: Voli or Roman
    Discord name: ⛦Volibur⛧#6666
    Classes you might play: Looking at Oracle, Shaman, or Scryer haven't really decided yet but basically a healer of some kind
    Profession you might choose: Scribes or Alchemy
    Are you interested in a Guild Officer position?: Totally but mostly depends on how much free time I'll have when the game comes out if not always down to just help out here and there
    What other games do you play?: WOW, SWTOR, SWG, EVE, BDO, ESO, LiF:MMO, Albion Online, etc. lol too many
    Any hobbies you would like to share?: I do a little bit of voice acting for fun
    Tell me about yourself: In the military and about to get out, work in IT but I'm going to college to become a history teacher, and mostly just an all around super nerd.
    Any other information: Going to talk to some of my friends about the game and maybe get them into it.