Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] 🌌 Ethereal | PvP | Competitive | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore

SkykiddSkykidd Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited April 2023 in EU Guild Recruitment
[EU] 🌌 Ethereal | PvP | Competitive | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore:

sisig1yz7m2z.gif

Guild information:
Ethereal is a semi-hardcore/hardcore PvP guild focused on creating a close-knit medium to large community within Ashes of Creation. We will be regularly participating in node sieges, castle sieges and open world PvP as we challenge other guilds on the server for dominance. To compete and stay a step ahead of the curve we're looking for dedicated and passionate players willing to work hard and contribute to the overall progress of the guild that also know how to relax and enjoy the friendly banter within the community. While we'll be focusing on the PvP aspects of Ashes of Creation, members will also be expected to delve into the PvE and crafting content within Ashes as that will allow us to become self sufficient and grow into a strong force on the server.

We are also looking to fill out officer roles within the guild (If you have any queries about the position or wish to apply for these roles you can mention the relevant position on the application form):

Open Officer Positions:
Economic officer
PvP officer

Please fill out our application form below in the links section at the bottom and if you have any questions or just want to chat and see what we're about, feel free to join our public discord or PM me (Sky#9202) if you prefer to have a private conversation, we look forward to hearing from you.

Co-Leaders:
Sky (Sky#9202)
Kuro

Senior Officers:
Zorkoa
Babafat
Arthy

Officers:
Dragon (PvE)
Pogimmir (PvE)
Lytria (PvP)

Links:
Forum post: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/45079/eu-ethereal-pvx-pvp-focus-semi-hardcore-hardcore/p1
Guild Application Form: https://forms.gle/DK9UNvtzJYPKVSfc6
Discord: https://discord.gg/hGYMpE2
sisig1yz7m2z.gif

Comments

• SkykiddSkykidd Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Reserved
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif
  • hazmathazmat Member
    Good luck!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best of luck and we hope to see you in ashes :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    hazmat wrote: Β»
    Good luck!
    Nagash wrote: Β»
    Best of luck and we hope to see you in ashes :D

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you in game as well :smile:
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif
  • Great guild, wondeful community with great spirit and hospitality like none other. humble and kind staff members with a warm and banter-filled atmosphere. the guild strives for fairness and proper behaviour with no bias or neglect.

the guild is warm and kind , filled with a enthusiastic and grand desire to have fun in a community through the passion we all enjoy which is video games.
  • Myrkur12Myrkur12 Member
    edited August 2020
    Amazing guild, with a wonderful community. The Co-Leaders and Senior Officers are great people who kindly introduced me to the game with patience.

If you would like a guild where the community is absolutely amazing and humble with great ambition. Then this is the guild for you.

10/10
  • chill guild and organized - would recommend
    Updated forum post
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif
    Updated info
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif
  • join Ethereal becose Sky net will take over anyway one day Xd
    join Ethereal becose Sky net will take over anyway one day Xd

:D
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif
    Updated guild info
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif
    Updated info
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif
  • MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! πŸ™Œ
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Skykidd!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!
    Mihai wrote: Β»
    Greetings! πŸ™Œ
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Skykidd!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!

Very nice to meet you as well Mihai, I wish you the best until Verra arrives
    sisig1yz7m2z.gif