Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Black Talons | PvP-Focused | Organized Group PvP | Alpha 2 | Enforced Build | Open-Field Fights

BricktopBricktop Member
edited February 2023 in NA Guild Recruitment
Recruitment is currently closed until Alpha 2.

Comments

• BricktopBricktop Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey all, just wanted to say we have gotten a good amount of interest since we opened up recruitment about a week ago and have a few new members I would like to welcome. About 5-10 of us have started playing ESO to give us some RvR action until AOC comes out. We are rolling new chars as Ebonheart Pact.

We are absolutely still recruiting PvPers to ready ourselves for the AoC launch. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

I will see you out on the open field.
    edited September 2020
    I have been completely blown away by the amount of interest we have received since we started recruiting 2 short weeks ago. The people are clearly hungry for a PvP focused guild. Lots of new members and old faces popping up from past games as well. I will most likely close recruitment once we get to 150 PvPers, but we are still recruiting for the foreseeable future
    edited September 2020
    We are still seeking savages who have an interest in group synergy and group PvP.

A question I get asked a lot is "Does your guild still PvE".

The answer is of course, all the best gear in the game will drop off world bosses in the form of recipes and materials that need to be crafted. I can assure anybody reading this we will be participating in raid content and crafting end game gear. We are focused on all aspects of Ashes of Creation to ensure we become the absolute top guild on our server.
  • I will be joining this crew for AoC, had so much fun allying with them in past games. Can't wait for Ashes and the return to a committed open world PvX game.
  • Wouldn't mind communicating with you guys in case we are on the same server. Me and my friend are putting together a guild as economic pirates so if we did happen to go on the same server I wouldnt be opposed to alliances or organized fights ;)
    GJjUGHx.gif
    edited September 2020
    Hey @Dolyem would love to chat with you about working together in the future. Feel free to join our discord or send me yours through PM so we can stay in touch.
    edited October 2020
    I have an especially high interest in speaking with players who are interested in playing Bards, Clerics, Tanks, and Mages.

• Hey i was just wondering about your L2 history, im really interested in finding a group of people with a lot of experience from that game like I have. Watching videos and interviews from Sharif it seems that it has had a huge inspiration for Ashes.
  • Decimate wrote: »
    Hey i was just wondering about your L2 history, im really interested in finding a group of people with a lot of experience from that game like I have. Watching videos and interviews from Sharif it seems that it has had a huge inspiration for Ashes.

I sent you a PM.
  • Really excited to play AoC with this guild. I played GW2 with these guys and we had a ton of fun in WvW. AoC seems to be really special game that will be incredibly entertaining with a dedicate group of highly skilled gamers. Looking forward to Alpha2 when we get a group in the game and get a feel for the mechanics and start to theorycraft.
  • DaetrosDaetros Member
    edited October 2020
    I am an old vanilla wow raider (up through Frozen Throne) with experience in ranked and world pvp. I've also had experience with pvp in SWTOR back when it was subscription based, and a bit of wildstar while that lasted.

I'm looking to focus on bard, with second class tbd. My goal is to be a part of an organized and well coordinated group to take advantage of the potential of the formative stages of AoC. I have the Voyager Plus pre order including Alpha 2, Beta 1, Beta 2 access.
    edited October 2020
    Daetros wrote: »
    I am an old vanilla wow raider (up through Frozen Throne) with experience in ranked and world pvp. I've also had experience with pvp in SWTOR back when it was subscription based, and a bit of wildstar while that lasted.

I'm looking to focus on bard, with second class tbd. My goal is to be a part of an organized and well coordinated group to take advantage of the potential of the formative stages of AoC. I have the Voyager Plus pre order including Alpha 2, Beta 1, Beta 2 access.

Hey @Daetros I'm quite interested in chatting with you. Feel free to join our discord and send me a DM when you have 15 or 20 minutes of free time.
  • ShankShank Member
    edited October 2020
    Known these dudes for 8 years now, good group of guys
  • I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Played MMOs since Highschool off and on and fell in love with Star Wars Galaxies. I just want a bit of the experience back and the freedom to choose how to play. I'll be looking at playing bard or cleric, once in the role of a healer forever will it dominate your destiny. I will be flexing those healing muscles once again in AoC with these guys. Can't wait for some great PvX and a great community from this group, Discord is already got some good discussions going on a regular basis.
  • @Daetros @Denward

It's great to have you guys here, welcome!

Note for any potential applicants: Despite being a PvP guild please keep in mind this is not a full blown PK guild. Warbound has many goals within the world of Verra and politicking and diplomacy will be one of the tools we will use to accomplish them. We aren't interested in hearing from loose cannon type people who's goal is to PK 100 people a day and cause the guild problems. PKing is allowed and encouraged when it's necessary, but any constant problem causers are not welcome.
  • If you're looking for a guild that focuses on coordinated group pvp where each individual carries their weight without being a part of one of the more zergy type guilds, check us out.

We are growing quickly and will likely slow our recruitment at some point as we head into A2 as a guild. We are especially interested in anyone who is interested in playing a cleric/bard/tank.
    SIG.png
    We are recruiting PvPers!
    edited October 2020
    Applicants be aware the core of this guild has been playing games together on and off for a long time now and we have tried nearly every MMO under the sun and have had success in group PvP in several. It is no secret that it has not been a good decade for MMOs. Many of our members are older gamers (Average age in 30s) with lives and careers who are simply waiting for alphas, betas, or launch. We have always been more of a PvP guild and less of a gaming community. The guild will most likely be in a semi-dormant state in between MMOs like we have been several times before until we can ramp up planning due to more information being available.
  • I've been able to hang out on their discord and get to know some of the more active members/officers. They have strong plans for launch, have been active and are staying on top of news/theory crafting. Definitely looking forward to Ashes of Creation with these folks.
  • I originally ran with some of this core group years ago in ArcheAge. Solid bunch of guys, and I'm really looking forward to dominating in AoC as much as we did back then.
    edited November 2020
    Looking for quality players with a good attitude who are interested in being more than a face in the crowd.

We have a high need for players who are interested in playing tanks, clerics, bards, and mages. However, all classes are currently being considered.
  • We are searching high and low for more intelligent and mature PvPers before launch. Come apply to be apart of a group that focuses entirely on coordination and group synergy with a long history together with prior results in group PvP.
  • semi-hardcore guild which wants to be a top guild that "defines the meta". JOKE MEN XDDD
  • PissDog wrote: »
    semi-hardcore guild which wants to be a top guild that "defines the meta". JOKE MEN XDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUomVzVcNR0
  • PissDog wrote: »
    semi-hardcore guild which wants to be a top guild that "defines the meta". JOKE MEN XDDD

:D
    SIG.png
    We are recruiting PvPers!
    edited November 2020
    Edited the OP to better reflect some things. A big welcome to the new members we have been receiving and good luck to anybody who didn't make the cut.
  • I've known these guys for years and can't wait to get rolling again at launch. They're a great group who are lots of fun to play with, managing to work together and play well while still having great time. Alpha 2 can't come soon enough.
    edited December 2020
    It's good to have you back @Halic

We have had more and more old faces showing up from previous games and getting on board for ashes. We are sitting at 17 Alpha 2 players with a few more in Beta. Come have a chat with me if you love PvP and want to be apart of a tight knight guild that has a history.
  • I would be interested. Currently playing ESO (since launch) but the lag in PvP is killing me.
  • Stridig wrote: »
    I would be interested. Currently playing ESO (since launch) but the lag in PvP is killing me.

Hey @Stridig thanks for your interest. We played ESO as well a long while ago. Would love to have a chat with you at some point. Feel free to join our discord and DM me when you have some free time.
  • Bricktop wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    I would be interested. Currently playing ESO (since launch) but the lag in PvP is killing me.

Hey @Stridig thanks for your interest. We played ESO as well a long while ago. Would love to have a chat with you at some point. Feel free to join our discord and DM me when you have some free time.

I'll jump on Discord when I get home tonight. West coast...