Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Do we get 'Dynamic PvP Ranks' ?

Hey,

I played alot of MMO, so The Elder Scrolls Online. I am also a big youtuber and I am interessed to see more from this game. The most intersting thing I have to ask. Are there ranks for PvP? If so, do they have symbols next to their name to stand for from others? Are the PvP rank just get farmed by everyone to max pvp rank or is it depended on your actual skill? Would like to hear more from you and also the communities opinion to this topic.

Comments

• Options
    I hope there will some sort of ranking system to progress by killing other players, participating in sieges and defending or attacking caravans. Thats a thing I liked in DAoC and ESO. I also hope there will be some sort of skills/passives available as you progress in your PvP rank. So it's basically another way to progress your character.
    An icon to show your rank, would be fine, I guess. Tho, I don't like too much stuff hovering over people's head in game. I like it plain and simple.
  • Options
    As far as I know there wasn't any talk about it yet, you can drop a question like that into the discord channel. Steven answers such questions frequently to give us a first idea in what direction he wants to go, if he has it figured out yet, or at least give a personal opinion on it.
    I'm certainly a fan of it. Progressing through some kind of rank system with attached military exploits reflecting in some form or another. Maybe some symbol in your character page, maybe a titel you can show off (as long as it doesn't turn into having 3 different titels at once active burrying the name)
  • Options
    @Grisu - I've asked. Twice actually. Once in the #ask_intrepid and once in the Discord Live Q&A. I was ignored :,(
    But I guess it's just too early to answer yet? But I got my hopes up .