Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Overlord | Hardcore | Organized PvX | Server First | Alpha/Beta Required - ~230 in A2

13»

Comments

• Options
    I joined over 6 months ago after having a very down to earth conversation with our guild leader. He stated exactly what his vision was and his plan to get there, very transparent. Over these past months it’s been a joy to watch as things are getting fleshed out. What was already organized is constantly being fine tuned and made more efficient. As others have said, the players are all friendly, supportive, and most have a vast knowledge base of playing mmos for many years. Others bring practical skills like web design, artwork design, spreadsheet masters, and other organizational strengths.

Ashes brings so many options to the table for play styles, whether it be casual, semi, or hardcore. Overlord as a guild, and Dracobringer as a leader encourages you to do what you love most, and will get you involved on whatever level you’re comfortable with. There is a place for you in our community.

If you're still researching Ashes of Creation and are unsure about where your place in the game will be, many knowledgeable members are available to pick their brain and find your answers.

I look forward to playing with all of you in Verra!
  • Options
    Name is Front! The organization and overall planning I have seen from this guild is truly immaculate! The watch parties of the development streams as well as the overall discussion of the game have really tickled my giblets as a "Hardcore" MMO player. Not only that, but the overall community is outstanding, I have made some good buddies in my short time as a part of this community. I can't wait to see how deep we get into our goals and aspirations for the server we play on! Can't wait to see y'all in alpha 2!
  • Options
    Tia_VaylikTia_Vaylik Member
    edited February 2023
    Hail travelers! **waves**

I was traveling around AOC discord looking for a guild that would meet my expectation, when the icon and name of this guild stopped me from traveling (I love dragons and one of my favorite anime is Overlord). So I started to read their expectations/goals in joining their guild. I love their requirements!! I definitely have these requirements and I love the goals they have set out for their community.

So, I filled out the application and waited. The guild leader Dracobringer got back to me quickly. He liked what he saw on my application, so we set up a time to do a live interview on discord. What I liked about our chat was I was able to ask questions too and I was happy with his answers. At the end of our conversation, we decided we are a good fit for each other.

So, my traveling is finished, and I joined Overlord's discord. Everyone gave me a warm greeting, I noticed they banter back and forth in good humor. They share their knowledge and ask for feedback; I like that kind of communication. Oh! Did I mention they have an anime channel?!!!

So, if you're looking for a guild where you can do hardcore PVP this is the one for you!

If you're looking for a guild to do PVE and love crafting and exploring, look no further. This guild has it covered!

So, what are you waiting for? 

Come join us on our adventure to conquer and be server first.  

**Salute**
    Tia Vaylik  
  • Options
    JorduinJorduin Member
    edited March 2023
    There is time yet before Ashes begins A2, betas or releases. In that time I decided to look around for people I'd want to trust with the important aspects of cooperation in-game. I'm going to have fun that is already a fact- I'll have a fantastic place to have fun in- so last I need some fantastic people to have fun with in that place.

Enter <Overlord> a group I very quickly became comfortable with as the first person I spoke to before entering the discord was their leader! An intelligent friendly person who clearly is willing and has done a lot of the administrative heavy lifting for us to easily form groups, be informed/organized and have fun as a group!
    The aspects of the game have been taken into account starting from the foundation like Nodes, guild progress and unlocks as well as goals like Server Firsts.
    If you look for the same things when looking for a guild look no further.
    Get into a group you like early and save yourself the torture of wading through frats and D***s.
  • Options
    SaratrickshotSaratrickshot Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hiya I'm Sara, long time mmo player and was looking for a group of people to go hard into Ashes A2 and Betas with, Overlord has an incredible group of people and a set of officers that really care about the progress/structure/atmosphere of the guild. Immediately welcoming and an interesting group of people.
    If you're interested in Server firsts, possibly even world firsts, look no further, I look forward to Ashes and seeing you here :smile:
  • Options
    KrystalKittenKrystalKitten Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am not an endgame hardcore pvper i am more of a gatherer/crafter, my overall goal in AoC is to own a tavern, and the idea that I can craft a food buff that could give the advantage to someone in my guild that is that type of hardcore endgame filles me with happiness. I am not just a cog in a large guild because I want to do a "mundane" thing. I am part of a community that will appreciate my contribution and have a ale with me in my future tavern
  • Options
    LightningCrabLightningCrab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2023
    Had some great runs with these guys during the A1 times. These guys have a great community that is welcoming to all who are interested in hardcore Ashes content. Monthly guild meetings and Ashes development watch parties as well for those hoping for a strong community. I have no doubt in mind that this will be a guild to watch out for during Servers' first achievements in Ashes.
    QqpBLCP.png
  • Options
    BrigadoomBrigadoom Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2023
    As someone that isn't a fan of over inflating the quality of anything, I will happily say that Dracobringer and the guild is a well oiled machine. We are not even into Alpha 2 and there any many irons in the fire when it comes to bringing this guild into Ashes of Creation. I honestly feel that Overlords will be a big player in the political scene, and that if you are a player that wants to be part of a guild that cares about you as the player and as a person, you have no need to look any further. As you can tell we have many jovial members, but do not let the dissuade you from thinking Overlords will not have its corner of Verra.
  • Options
    irishbastrdirishbastrd Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Awesome group of people! If you're lookin for a friendly and knowledgeable guild/gaming community this is the spot. Active members and I personally cannot wait to get a chance to meet/play with everyone in-game. Come join us!!
  • Options
    MfcrackersMfcrackers Member
    edited September 2023
    So... excited for A2 .
  • Options
    jak1066jak1066 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So happy to have found this great community. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful. The discussions after the live streams are fun- so many interesting ideas and perspectives, plus all that obligatory fan speculation :wink: Lots of opportunities to get to know the team before alpha 2. Highly recommend! Come hang out and dream an ashen dream with us , there's always room for one more.
    n2qtFUQ.png
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2023
    Been with overlord for well over a year, I can say that Dracobringer, is intelligent, and along with whatever leaders he decides to choose, they will have a solid game plan for us during alpha and Launch. I got to see them in action in Alpha 1 and they were extremely organized and helpful. Whatever you're looking to do, craft, fight, gather Overlord will have a place for you.

Don't just join a zerg guild, be part of something special, where we are all a part of the machine that drives it, and Join Overlord today!
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    Been with overlord for a few months, and they're very goal oriented. They have a place for people of all skill levels, and they'll train up anyone that needs it. Lots of good folks in overlord with a vast amount of mmo experience, which always makes for good informative guild meetings.
  • Options
    StarknessStarkness Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just joined and really looking forward to running content and experiencing Alpha 2 together! I didn't think I could get more hype than I already am but I am pumped to have found a group of like minded gamers to nerd out with! :) Anyone interested in joining should reach out and get on board.
  • Options
    I'm usually not one for writing stuff I don't like/agree with but I genuinely believe this is THE guild to join.

I have Been with overlord for a few months and intend being here for many months/years to come. I have enjoyed how organized they are with guild meetings and watch party's for every months update. There are a lot of talented people within Overlord with a talent for gaming and just in general good vibes with good people. Most leaders are hard asses but Draco has been very nice and laid back, he has a great community that will be backing him up for AOC to be servers first and possibly even worlds first, we will have to see lol.

My favorite part about Overlord is the organization, it is by far the most impressive thing for a game that hasn't even launched yet. Additionally the amount of theory crafting for builds is insane. Cant wait to play Alpha two with the guys and gals.

Long live AOC!!!
  • Options
    XenophobiXXenophobiX Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 11
    I’ve been with Overlord for quite some time now, pre alpha 1 and I can sincerely say that this is a very humble and vibrant community that is not only thrive come Alpha 2 and Launch, but we will be a force to reckon with.

So if you want to be party of a stellar guild and be part of Ashes history as we “will” accomplish multiple server first, then make sure you join our ranks.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,
    I've been with Overlord for a few months now. Having played thru many MMOs dating back to my EQ days...at first, I was hesitant to join a guild pre-A2 or even pre-game launch; but after reading the recruitment posting and then the guild charter for Overlord, I decided to at least check out the discord and see what the guild community was like. After a day or two, I knew it was a great fit for me and applied. It is a great community of people with a lot to offer in gaming experience, thoughtful discussions around future guild and game play, and is discussed thru a fun and lively manner. The structure and leadership are solid, they offer multiple ways to participate within the guild and in game play and find that delicate balance between server/world first driven performance/gameplay and keeping it fun all who participate. In short, It's a great place to call home!
  • Options
    Hey there!

I am a member of Overlord for the past almost Year or two years now and let me just say that It has been such a blast to get to know this community that we have here. While waiting for Alpha 2 I have played Multiple games along side the guild such as OSRS, WoW (Hardcore & SoD), Palworld, League of Legends.

Every time that I play a game with someone in this community Its super inviting super friendly and competitive when you want it to be. If you are looking for a wide community with personalities and a goal of making it big in AoC just check us and vibe hopefully you like the community just as much as I have had these last years, Can't wait to see where we will be when Alpha 2 comes out and maybe see one of you readers in game.

Thanks for reading my short Ted Talk,
    - Daze
  • Options
    NehelionNehelion Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello,

Originally from another Guild, during Alpha 1 I played with Overlord until the testing closed and of anyone else I saw them be one of the most dedicated of guilds. Ultimately that led me to join them and I was welcomed in with open arms.

In our preparation for Alpha 2 the Guild has been preparing actively and I am fully confident in the Guilds ability to take apart Alpha 2 providing the Intrepid Team with an example of what truly dedicated gamers can do in their game. So I hope to see you all in Alpha 2 and all the other testing phases all the way until the game's release.

Thank You
    - Nehelion