Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] [Semi-Hardcore] Knights of Mjolnir are recruiting

jojojojo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited May 2021 in NA Guild Recruitment
55_Knights_of_Mjolnir_Logo_3-01.jpg

Hello friends! My name is JoJo, and i help run the gaming community, Knights of Mjolnir

About us:
What started off as a MMO/FPS small group of friends has turned into a growing social community who look out for one another. We have all walks of life within our community but once you join you are family and nothing else matters!
We are a semi-hardcore Guild who focus on end game content progression and PvP, for those interested, without bringing in the toxic mindset and behavior. We do not tolerate drama of any kind because we are all adults and we expect our players to act as such. We are currently a very small community, currently about 10 members, that wants to grow, but not have so many people that we don't know each other.

Experiences:
Myself and the community moderators have been playing MMO's since 2005 and have been in love with the genre since then. We know what it takes to have a guild push the end game content as well creating an ecosystem of success within the guild for players wanting to hold a specific role.

My own personal experiences, I have helped run Guilds/clans in WoW, FF14, ESO, Aion, SW:TOR and a few more. as far as in game roles, I've always preferred being a healer, with over 10 years of healing in MMORPG's under my belt. but in Ashes, i'm thinking of either tanking or being dps.

What we expect::

If you pick up the banner of Knights of Mjolnir know that we expect you do adopt the mindset that we are a family. We look out for one another in all the games we play together. No matter your player experience if you are a member of the community we will have your back. As a family we know there will be heated moments but we ask to have respect for one another so relationships aren't ruined. You do not treat anyone different based on in game experience or game choices. We do not push min/max here

How to reach us:

If you have questions or are interest in joining, please join our discord and come say hi! We are mostly active around 9pm EST to about 1:30 am EST, but that doesn't mean we don't play outside those times, our community founder has a family can only play at night unless we have events planned, with most of our members working or in college fulltime. again, my name is JoJo and my Co-Leader's name is Thordin

Discord info: https://discord.gg/gGK7XDzV

Thank you for your time!
jojo.png
[

Comments

• jojojojo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sorry its been a while, we recently got our logo finished. I just need to resize it tomorrow, and also added our discord info!
    jojo.png
    [