Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU/PL] Vigore | PVX | CEST | Mostly PVP oriented

edited April 2023 in EU Guild Recruitment
This is a polish community. If you're not polish please ignore this announcement.

Vigore is a group focused on teamwork that aims to achieve better results together in Ashes of Creation. We
plan on doing PVE as well as PVP content. Our objective is to control at least one node and expand it to the rank of Metropolis. We will also focus on world bosses, raids, caravan runs and organising castle sieges during PVP events. We are looking for friendly like-minded people willing to cooperate and have fun. Keep in mind that we value quality over quantity. If you think that's a guild for you please consider joining our discord by clicking on the link below:
https://discord.gg/RFr4A4948Y
VIGORE.png

Polish version:
PIERWSZA POLSKA GILDIA ASHES OF CREATION!

Vigore to grupa ludzi, którzy za pomocą współpracy chcą osiągnąć lepsze wyniki w grze Ashes of Creation. Naszym celem jest zarówno content PVE jak i PVP. Planujemy objąć kontrolę nad minimum jednym node'em i rozbudować go do rangi Metropolis. Skupimy się również na world bossach, raidach, pilnowaniu karawan i organizowaniu oblężeń na zamki w eventach PVP. Szukamy przyjaźnie nastawionych ludzi z podobnym podejściem chcących współpracować i dobrze się bawić. Chcemy stworzyć silny core dlatego zależy nam na graczach, którzy planują na długo zostać w AoC i są wytrwali. Jakość ponad ilość. Jeśli myślisz, że to gildia dla Ciebie rozważ proszę dołączenie na nasz gildyjny discord klikając w link poniżej:
https://discord.gg/RFr4A4948Y
VigoreBannerPL.jpg
Przerywnik.png

wepik-2021612-215046.png
  • Mayor - Vuko
  • Starszy Officer - Kitsykune
  • Officer - Darnoxx, Franiu Kimono, Corrado1, costrio, Eryczeek, ko3ak47, Lighter, Troglodytka i inni
  • Shot caller - ELWOW
Group__4.png

1. Zorganizowane działanie gildii
  2. Dojrzałą atmosferę
  3. Doświadczonych graczy