Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

LF EU PVP PVE maybe light RP guild | Current Alpha One

dorrindorrin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Hey folks, sneaking this in the myriad of guild posts. I have read a few of those and some seem quite promising. I've an old-school approach in that I think the guild must suit the player and visa versa.

Currently enjoying Alpha One testing (but also play FFXIV while my WoW sub lapses). But I've been around a while and have tested a few (SW Galaxies, DDO, Warhammer Online, ESO, Conan, Lotro, to name but a few).

"Back in the day" I was a keen raider (Lotro / WoW) but these days prefer the simple things in life. Loved Warhammer RvR, Lotro / SWG housing, WoW dungeons, FFXIV dungeons. Crafter, PvP, usually a healer (testing cleric in AoC atm). Class myself as casual, usually online evenings (UK time) once kids in bed! Used to be an officer in a guild in Wow (Templar Order, Argent Dawn EU) who were an RP guild. Again, I enjoy RP and can easily slip in and out of character with like minded people but am fairly relaxed about it these days.

What am I looking for? As per title really, casual, easy going (I don't do drama, been there, buried that), friendly, not too large so you get lost in the sea of names, content focussed around nodes / PvP / crafting and giving each other a leg up. Light RP optional.

What do I bring? Age, sore knees, outstanding wit, healing spells & fine ale.
Alpha One System for testing: Win10 64bit, Intel i9-9900k, GeForce RTX 2080Ti

Comments