Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Suspect | Mercenary | PvX | Competitive & Social | 18+

Comments

• Options
    WizzyMcNastyWizzyMcNasty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The conspiracy theories continue about what will be announced Thursday. I'm excited!

I’ll be shocked if it’s not character creator related.

• Options
    Psycho-PhobicPsycho-Phobic Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The conspiracy theories continue about what will be announced Thursday. I'm excited!

I’ll be shocked if it’s not character creator related.

Yeah it would be cool to see the character builder. But I'm hoping for more of course.
    "Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions."
    Join the mercenary guild [Suspect]: https://discord.gg/cjhXVKUAS7
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    I was right! Do I win that role “Dread Pirate” yet?
  • Options
    You always were Dread Pirate Wizzy B)
    "Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions."
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    We’ve opened up a pool to guess Aplha 2 launch date. Head on over to our Discord to mark down your guess! The rules are pinned in our public AoC channel! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
  • Options
    CptRhedBeardCptRhedBeard Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Boop!
    g7rhuq757d9x.png
  • Options
    We’ve opened up a pool to guess Aplha 2 launch date. Head on over to our Discord to mark down your guess! The rules are pinned in our public AoC channel! All are welcome to join in on the fun!

Lots of guesses going out! For all our sake, I hope it's soon.
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    GruntagGruntag Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Bop for love. and all things Ren'Kai!
  • Options
    Gruntag wrote: »
    Bop for love. and all things Ren'Kai!

Vek for me I think. Need to see those racial augments first though.
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    EaskeruthEaskeruth Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What a cool and wacky guild. Oh boy I sure do love the thought of being a VALUED member of this guild!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Easkeruth wrote: »
    What a cool and wacky guild. Oh boy I sure do love the thought of being a VALUED member of this guild!

I value you! You’re like a little brother, and not even in a pain in the ass kind of way.
    ❤️
  • Options
    Easkeruth wrote: »

I value you! You’re like a little brother, and not even in a pain in the ass kind of way.
    ❤️

Very much this! This is the type of culture we are looking for and encourage.
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    I’m still waiting for a pack I like to buy in. Lot of good ones but haven’t seen “mine” yet.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Yes! More wolf themed gear needed! I need a wolf cloak!! And them boots with the fur!
  • Options
    A lot of reading between the lines info dropped on today's stream!
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    I had a dream about Alpha 2....in that dream we still did not know the date
    g7rhuq757d9x.png
  • Options
    In my dream, we had the Alpha 2 date! but then i woke up and forgot what it was...
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Y’all don’t want to hear about my dreams. That’s where WEIRD stuff happens.
  • Options

Funny, I had this dream last night. There was a bearded female circus dwarf, a demon-possessed farm chicken and Steven Sharif, all chanting to those around us: “Join [Suspect]! JOIN [Suspect]!!!” Then I woke up, and noticed I was clutching one of my sandals. I think it’s a sign. ;)
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    SheetaSheeta Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This guild has been the most diverse, respectful, and open minded guild I've been in since vanilla WoW. I hope to see it continue like this even through the troubles ahead! ^^/
  • Options
    BasonBason Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Funny, I had this dream last night. There was a bearded female circus dwarf, a demon-possessed farm chicken and Steven Sharif, all chanting to those around us: “Join [Suspect]! JOIN [Suspect]!!!” Then I woke up, and noticed I was clutching one of my sandals. I think it’s a sign. ;)

Man Psycho....can I have some of wat you are having Thank You.....Auntie Em! Auntie Em! I Swear I saw giant dragons and a big red dragon with a glorious bearded man in a Toga and Golden Sandals welcoming us to Alpha 2....It was all real I swear it!
  • Options
    Y’all drunk again??
  • Options
    Y’all drunk again??

Hah! Drunk is on another level of fun. You should know by now that this is us sober and norm.. well.. I'm not so sure any of us are "normal" lol.
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    gijaqdmjazcn.png
    I’m excited for us to roll over our proven mercenary tactics from New World to Ashes and tweak them to fit a new game. Its been really interesting to watch (Silent) Suspect become a war winning machine. 3 out of 11 territories ain’t bad. Watching the way our contracts and shot calling have influenced the map time and time again is cool AF. I think Suspect and The Federation though different in their builds made a huge impact on the game together.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    That time we held Windsward for 46 day straight. Lost it for a few days then got it back before switching servers. dntpg26ww0nx.jpeg

• Options
    edited May 2022
    That time we held Windsward for 46 day straight. Lost it for a few days then got it back before switching servers. dntpg26ww0nx.jpeg

Yup. The running joke is that New World was the very simplistic tutorial for Ashes lol. It's helping us prep to be competitive in Ashes.
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    New world chapter is rockin it!!!
    g7rhuq757d9x.png
  • Options
    Come and join a great gaming community!
  • Options
    Current games our members are playing while we wait for Ashes. New World, prepping for WoW Classic Wrath, we have a guild V Rising server. We hold a community game night every few weeks where all are welcome to join in. We play random free to play games together like Cards Against Humanity, Planetside 2, Among Us, Codenames, etc. Feel free to hop in our discord server and play.
  • Options
    I’m hoping to see some home/freehold customization during this month’s live stream! What do you think we’ll see?