Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Order of the Giantslayers

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited September 6 in Announcements
1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.jpg

Verra is as deadly and wild as it is wondrous. Most cultured souls find themselves both prisoner and prey in this realm, constantly battling with hostile intruders and dangerous beasts as they seek to restore the cultures of their forebears. Although, there are some who aren’t interested in reclaiming lost civilizations, or forging new ones. There are those who roam these savage lands hunting the most deadly creatures they can find. Most regard them as foolhardy madmen, for who would be insane enough to stalk the largest and most ferocious beasts that Verra has to offer? None but the dauntless hunters of the Order of the Giantslayers!

The Order of the Giantslayers cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from September 7, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until October 12, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Tip of the Spear addons will be removed on September 7, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2022-09-06-the-order-of-the-giantslayers
community_management.gif

Comments

  • Can you put on a different freehold skin for every building on your freehold? For example if i have 3 different building skins and 3 buildings on my plot, can i use 1 different cosmetic on each building, or are you limited to having one active skin per freehold?
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Hi all!

    If you're curious, The Grapoon, the Giantslayer Banded Armor, and all cosmetic items in these monthly packs will be cosmetic only and serve no functional purpose other than looking cool 😎

    This piece will likely be a back-appearance slot cosmetic item! ^_^

    As a reminder:
    All skin cosmetic items are cosmetic items only and do not grant the user any other benefit. The lore text is flavor text, and background of the creatures and items in the world of Verra. Costume cosmetic items do not include the weapons pictured.
    community_management.gif
  • love me some spiky armor
  • Hi, can you have this back slot cosmetic on, as well as a weapon cosmetic hanging on your back at the same time?
  • Give me big chonky shoulder armor
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • AkaimeAkaime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hopefully soon some sort of rogue/ assasin type armor 😔
  • Now thats a caravan!

    Look at it, big glorious spikey bastard. I'm gonna be hauling my shit in that thing.
  • I like this one. Does the highest tier include the actual game when it comes out?
  • NatashaNatasha Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Rando88 wrote: »
    I like this one. Does the highest tier include the actual game when it comes out?

    @Rando88 The game has no box cost, every package on the shop includes an amount of monthly game time though.

    The current highest pack level (voyager plus) includes 9 months of game time which begins to be consumed from the launch date of the game. (not during testing)



    proud member of the Ironmouse Defence Force.
  • Natasha wrote: »
    Rando88 wrote: »
    I like this one. Does the highest tier include the actual game when it comes out?

    @Rando88 The game has no box cost, every package on the shop includes an amount of monthly game time though.

    The current highest pack level (voyager plus) includes 9 months of game time which begins to be consumed from the launch date of the game. (not during testing)


    I see. For some reason I thought it was buy to play with a subscription
  • I picked up the armor cosmetic, because the spiked armor reminds me so much of a Dwarven Battlerager miniature I used in a tabletop campaign or two, and I can see my Dünir Dreadnought recklessly assaulting a foe 10x his size in this get up.

    "For Dünzenkell!"
  • MissionCreepMissionCreep Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lithion wrote: »
    Can you put on a different freehold skin for every building on your freehold? For example if i have 3 different building skins and 3 buildings on my plot, can i use 1 different cosmetic on each building, or are you limited to having one active skin per freehold?

    This is a great question...but each building is a static element, so you'd think yes? It wouldn't require any additional development resources.

    I can understand why you can't mix cosmetic armor pieces, it's all one "skin"--it's not individual armor pieces. Surely your estate isn't one big art asset...

    I'm disappointed no one has answered this.
Sign In or Register to comment.