Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

{TMPL} Temple (NA/PVX)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2017 in North American Guilds

Temple Community Gaming {TMPL}
Focus:  Large-Scale PvP, Arena Teams, OWPVP, Crafting, Progression Content(Raids/dungeons) 
Leader: FairyPinkett
Timezone: NA 5pm EST ~ 5am EST (Most active time) 
Size: Around 100 concurrently active members, or a active family feeling guild. 

Guild setting: 
Temple values the homey feel that a lot of guilds want to give their members. Family away from real life, people that care about you and ask that you care about them. But we also have members that push for progression, exploration, success in the game itself. At our core, we're looking for members that not only join us in-game but join us out of the game in our discord and become long-time community members. 

Events? 
Temple is a large fan of events with a push to provide prizes and giveaways that reward players for participating. We've done a variety of events in the past with rewards featured for almost every one of them. 

Hardcore or Casual? 
We're community-focused/Semi-hardcore; its based on how our community plays. If more people invest time into the game, push for activity and progression, then we as a unit morph into a more hardcore guild.

Structure?
Aside from an activity policy, we'll have officers that are prominent in different categories of the game. They'll be people that are as active as if not more active than, the majority of the guild. 

History? 
Temple began as a simple guild for a game called Revelation Online, but grew into a community that focuses on multiple games and enjoying games with one another. 
Join our community discord to see our game roles, their pretty much what we exclusively play right now. 

We're a Temple for Game-lovers.

Comments

• Home sweet home <3 I've know these people for about 6 months now, and have had an absolute blast playing games with all of them. It truly is a little family. Whether it's playing random assortments of video games, just chatting in discord, or voice chat shenanigans, this community is a wonderful internet home, for gamers of all sorts
  • Our structure for the guild, to add some more emphasis - Is heavily focused on when the time comes. 
  • Hey there Guild Page. Now I know it's been a long time since we got together sweetie but I'm here to make love to you, like a man. After I will get you a cup of juice, and a kiss on the forehead.
    ... Bitches love kisses on the forehead.
  • I have had a good long conversation with the GM of this guild some time ago. Good leader who cares about their members and their well being. If you join this guild you are in good, caring hands. 
  • Whitebat said:
    I have had a good long conversation with the GM of this guild some time ago. Good leader who cares about their members and their well being. If you join this guild you are in good, caring hands. 
    That was quite a while back! Thank you for the kind words love :)
  • Still always accepting new people to our family! I know we are super far out but it's never too early to get to know your new gaming friends! Can't wait to explore Verra with you all 😁
  • Honestly I can't wait till ashes starts up, for anyone that checks out our page and you have even a speck of curiousity! Come ask some questions, join our discord. 

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    This post is definitely fucking going to change as we get more content released for it. 
    So anyone that reads this and like "How we do this game thing and that game thing." We're not here to make assumptions based on the tidbits we have, we're here to provide a clear image of who we are as a guild.  
  • Where do I sign up :) this sounds like the perfect guild for me. 
  • zazukeys said:
    :naughty:

Hello? :o 
  • Hey all! I hope everyone had a great new year! If anyone is interested in join now is a great time to come visit our Temple, as we are gearing up for the bless release! Bless will be a wonderful testing ground for us moving forward as we welcome in new members, to get a feel for our guild structure, and create those special bonds that make mmo gaming so much fun! 

Bless is one one of our biggest focuses coming up but we play a ton of other games too! Random mmos new and old, that pop up as we wait, as well as games such as league, overwatch, StarCraft, and many more! 

Not in the mood to play any team games while you wait? Not a problem! Just come to hang out in one of our general chats, or join in on our weekly movie night. We always have something going on in our discord, and I promise you, you will not regret coming into our temple.
  • Just a friendly bump! Our community continues to grow and grow, and the only missing piece is you! As always we play a wide variety of games so you’ll always be able to find a friend to play games with while you wait! Come join our Temple! 😁❤️